The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2011, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Did not notice bin bin. Usually I go L28H31A to wait.

Tried xiao San recently. Let me just give the brief FR

She was in this dress with leopard print trying to make her sexy but beneath that is a cute syt trying hard to earn a living. She is not drop dead gorgeous kind, but sweet face petite girl. I would rank the looks close to 7. She is hardworking in performing her service n even her capped bj feels good. Initially I tried speaking French but only later did she start understanding when the heat was turned on. When I was already almost Cumming with her bj, we slowed, did some Gfe stuff, caressing kiss nibble here n there n I want. Missionary position n pump. When I insert, the feeling was tight, and she does seem to have a smaller pussy. Nice feeling of nice fit, as I tried wl with big holes, it's like my dick is lost in space. Cum satisfied.

Looks 6.9/10 (maybe my score is subjective because I just had diao chan couple of days back n she def is better looks)
Boobs 7.5/10 good siZe for her petite frame
Body 7/10
Bj 7/10
Fj 7/10
Rtf maybe, so many new wl coming also how?
Old 29-07-2011, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Mamamiya ... She is a chio Kawaii!!!

Mamamiya ... She is a Chio Kawaii

WL Name - Na Na
Origin - Hainan, PRC
Age - 21 years
Height - Approx. 1.55m (on bare-feet)
Home Base - L1606A
Misc Info - Please note that this is a belated FR (done a couple of months ago). She should have improved by now.

Looks - 7.7/10;

She is alluring, sweet, youngish and gorgeous ... All wrapped into one!! She is God created for men!! She is definitely qualified under my Chio Kawaii list!

Body - 7/10

Although considered short and diminutive by GL standard, she has almost zero fats and built like a teenager. I thought I like what I saw ... I drooled the moment I saw her ... But she is not as fair as a usual China lass.

Tits - 7/10

Although they're merely small B cuppers, they are very well-formed and very nice to caress and suck. She has light brown nipples.

Shower - 7.8/10

She gave me a body2body massage. It was done with less grace compared to those GL CAT150 Ang Pais but I still love the way she did it ... Very cute and sweet! I was simply mesmerized, man!! We also frenched deeply and engagingly in the shower ...

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Quite amatuerish but she is a couple of notches better than Zhong Qing and Da S. She still tried her best and I enjoyed her doing for me anyway as she is a chio kawaii ... I believe she would be as good if not better than the retired Amy in a few months' time if I offer her some invaluable tips ... Hehehe ...

AR - N/A

She only licked and sucked my scrotum and testicles.

French - 6.8/10; 7.5/10 (After my guidance)

We frenched passionately and engagingly like GF-BF. I was on cloud 9 almost instantaneously. Her lips was smooth and soft.

BBBJ - 7/10

She is alittle amateurish in this department. I am alittle bias here as I was absolutely mesmerized to see a sweetie performing a BBBJ for me. This is not an everyday thingey ... Woohoo!! We also adopted the 69 position. Her labia was a little dark but her vagina was red. I gave her clitoris a good 10-15 mins stimulation to ensure maximum discharge of natural lub.

FJ - 7.8/10

She was rather aggressive in this department ... During missionary, she gyrated her hip against my thrusting motion as if she also wanna reach orgasm with me. In doggie fashion, she again ground her hip against my thrusting motion. I almost cannot sustain ... She was indeed hyperactive and engaging in this department ... I love to bonk this lass, man!! WOooaaff!!

Attitude - 9/10

When I first walked into the room, she was already waiting for me but she did not bother to look at me ... she was busy playing with her HP ... Damn! I thought she got such lousy attitude ... I then started to skillfully caress her hair, face, ears, arms and thighs to stimulate her alittle and whisper sweet nothing into her ears ... I used my palm to hold her face and planted a light kiss on her forehead first and then on her lips ... From that juncture she started to glaze at me and instantaneously gave me a sweet and alluring smile ... I asked why she behaved so different from the rest of the WLs and if she was shy ... She said she thought I was another dirty and ugly old hag ... Damn it! She was indeed a playful and spontaneous lass ... I enjoyed her company ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
thinkerpad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been reading through all the FRs for a while and thought that I'd like to contribute something. So here goes my very first FR:

Went to 1651 today to look for Kitty (read good reviews about her) but found out she wasn't there (she'd apparently gone back to China) so the OKT there (who seemed like a really nice dude) told me to pick someone else. I ended up picking Mimi.

Mimi from 1651:

From: Somewhere in Northern China (not sure where, can't remember)
Speaks: Chinese and only Chinese (much to my dismay)

Looks: 7/10
Pretty ordinary looking girl - nothing much to complain about, but nothing much to swoon over either. I guess you could put her very safely in the SYT category.

Build and body: 6.5/10
Very nice, tight, slim body. Only gripe here is that I wish she'd have more of an ass - I love grabbin' them handlebars. However, if you are into petite girls with big tits, she's the one for you. At about 150 cm tall and armed with a pair of B++ cup breasts she has a really good build if you are into that sort of thing.
The reason that I'm not giving her a very high score, though, is that I'm not really into the petite WL (I have to bend over to french em' and a 69 is out of the question). OMFIAMP, eh?
One extra thing to note, she has the biggest nipples I have seen on a girl that size (both at least the size of a 5 cent coin).

Shower: 6.5/10
Shower BBBJ: pretty average. Hand job was quite forgettable (can't even remember if it was any good or not). Her beautiful B++ breasts did feel good, though (and she did sneak a cheeky tit job into the shower) so at least there was one redeeming point. Have to say, though, her petite size really did put me off trying to french her - forget about sucking those beautiful nipples in the shower, taller brothers.

French Kissing: N/A
Didn't do any frenching here. She does let you kiss her from time to time, though. I guess a noob like me can't get that tongue in, maybe the lau jiaos have the skills to make a french happen.

Cat Bath: 6.5/10
Meh... very ordinary. Nothing to scream about. Plus, I've never really got the point of a Cat Bath, never really enjoyed it too much. Maybe someday a woman (either a WL or someone special) will change my mind. But for now, It's just quite meh.

BBBJ: 7.5/10
It was pretty ordinary most of the time. There were short spasms of potential BBBJ genius, though (a bit of teeth, awesome suction, and great head *ahem* work). But with Mimi being 22 and only armed with a local working experience of 3 months (or so she says) I guess you could call that potential.

AR: N/A
I'm actually quite relieved she didn't give my ass a rim-job. I always feel quite awkward when someone sticks their tongue into my ass (especially when I know I might be frenching them in a while).

FJ: 8/10
Not the tightest pussy around, but it does come close especially when she contracts those awesome pussy muscles. Pretty good acting - her orgasm(s) almost seemed real and she did scratch me for good measure. Her cowgirl is really quite good. If she hadn't stopped to change position, I swear I would've had a 30 minute CAT150 session.

GFE: Epic Fail
And I'm sure she isn't the one to blame here. Couple a massive language barrier with a 25cm difference in height and you get pretty awkward moments.

Attitude: 7.5/10
She has a bright disposition about her and is quite accommodating to most of whatever you want to do. Her attitude went slightly south towards the end of the session, but that could be the language barrier coming up again.

Other Things to Note:
I didn't give her a cunnilingus, so I really can't comment too much about the taste of her twat (if anyone is interested). She didn't let me finger her cunt, so if anyone out there is into that kind of thing then you'll be sorely disappointed. However, she IS only 22 and still quite new, so I'm sure things will change, hopefully, for the better.

DTF/RTF: 7.5/10
Isn't very much to go by now because she isn't very experienced but hopefully, like a good wine, she'll age into something magical.
Old 30-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to GL only after failing to get suitable appointment with Euro blonde FLs and Thai Fls due to location issues.

Went to house 1610 to seek CAT 150. One PRC was introduced to me, she look abit like Eelyn Kok.

Was taken to room where there is a fishtank with two fishes which were fortunate to be voyeurs watching pple doing FJ.

This WLs introduced herself as Qiao Yi. she stripped me of my shirt ,shoes, underpants, pants. Then she turn on little radio , and doing stripper dance where she caress me , kiss me .. Then she stripped till naked and dance around me, using legs to caress my cock.
Then she took me to shower where she wash me thoroughly. then dried me up with tower.

On the bed, I was lying down back up. She lick my back, and told me to be on all fours, where she did AR, and shook my cock..

Her AR style was short , remind me of Lai Lai style but Qiao Yi did short while.

Then she ask me to turn around and gave me catbath. Then she BBBJing me. and rotate tilll her pussy face me in front. Then she capped me with cd and did me cowgal , her face was staring at me... I behave like raped male who was raped by Guo Huiwen..

Then I cummed after picturing the image of Guo Huiwen.

She then clean me and wash me , and we part way after Qiao Yi made me promise to look for her next time. I off to GV Tiong Bahru to watch movie. now..
Old 31-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking A lusty rendevous with a very chio Mongolian babe!

A Lusty Rendevous with a very Chio Mongolian babe!

WL Name - Katie
Origin - Mongolia (Probably near the border between Mongolia & China)
Age - 22 years old
Height - 1.56 m (Barefoot)
Home Base - L2060

Looks - 8/10

She is a gorgeous Mongolian. She has very sharp feature. Almost flawless procelain fair facial complexion. She has tinted and body permed hairdo. She can pass off as a 18-19 years old chic.

Bod - 7/10

Although not my ideal height for a lass, she has super smooth and fair body complexion. She is petite and possesses the essential curves. Her butts are quite perky. I would say her body contour is proportional to her height. She has a faded tattoo just above her left breast.

Tits - 7.5/10

Natural B cupper assets with pale brown nipples. Very nice to caress and suck.

Pre-Shower routine - 7.5/10

Superb! She was game to play along with me. Just like having a rendevous with my real life lover in a hotel room.

Shower - 7/10

A little sexual action like licking my nipples and we frenched passionately in the shower as well.

Cat-Bath - 7.4/10

Very good for a newbie who does not have prior experience in this flesh trade. She gave me a brief massage before she proceeded to cat-bath me from back to front. Although a non-commando standard, it was absolutely an exuberance sight and feeling whenever such a gorgeous babe like Katie performed the cat-bath on me. It really pumped up my sexual adrenaline in no time ...

French Kissing - 7.8/10

Passionately done! I enjoyed french kissing this gorgeous lass. The bonus is, she has a beautiful looking lips.

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.3/10

Her suction pressure was pretty fine but there are some room for improvement. Am sure she will improve pretty soon as she appeared to be a smart learner. Disclaimer - My BBBJ standard is very high hence, may not be her fault. Anyway, her chio SYT looks more than made up for any flaws, if any.

FJ - 7.5/10

Her pussy was tight and moist. We adopted cowgal, 69 and missionary. I like the way she rode me. Very sexily done and womanly! Her rear view thru the all-surround mirrors in the room enhanced my sexual drive to a few notches northward. She has pretty looking pinkiest pussy and nicely tucked-in vagina labia. I can't wait to savour this tasteful looking abalone.

Attitude - 8.5/10

I have nothing to fault her! Excellent for a newbie!

RTF - Definitely for sure!

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: L2060 rooms are spacious and have all-surround mirrors that enhance the sexual environment appropriately. Some houses with well renovated rooms are small and may not have sufficient mirrors. In my opinion, ceiling rooms are vital too. The room is equipped with a love seat.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-07-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

Talking A chio babe with Jap Kawaii Manga looks to boot!!

A Chio babe with Jap Kawaii Manga looks to boot!!

WL Name - Xue Er
Origin - Dongbei, PRC
Age - 21 to 23 years (my guess)
Height - 1.64 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1606A
Misc Info - Prior experience in Cosmetic salesgirl

Looks - 7.7/10

She has big double eyelid eyes with naturally thick top & bottom eyelashes. She has sharp and high bridge nose and a smally kissable lips. Her long tress is tinted rust blonde in color with artificial hair extension. She does not look like a PRC lass. In a nutshell, she looks & dresses like a chio Japanese manga ... I christen her Ms Kawaisa with a tinge of Lianish. She is more anime looking than her chio housemate Na Na. If you are into chio Japanese manga lookalike, she is the one!

Bod - 7.7/10

She is fair, slim and leggy. She built like a teenager with almost zero fats. Her butts are a little flat. She has a tattoo behind her neck and one at her right ankle.

Tits - 6.5/10

A cupper assets with brown nipples. By the way, she ain't the aircraft runway as she is some sort like our very own "Bukit Timah hill".

Pre-Shower Routine - 7/10

We were petting and frenching each other on the bed. At first, I groped her waist and breasts (with her clothes & bra still intact). And then I slided my hands underneath her micro mini A-Line skirt. Woohoo! I can feel that she wore a very tiny G-String which was black in color. I stimulated her clit with her G-String still on. She moaned girlishly into my ear ... She caressed my already hard-on little member sensually ... We than proceeded to shower ... What a shiok prelude to the main-course!

Shower - 7.5/10

No sexual action except that we frenched for a few minutes. However, she gave me a sensual soapy rub all over my torso before we frenched passionately.

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Don't expect commando type of fore-play from this chio kawaii. Her chio kawaii anime lookalike appearance was enough to bring on the flame within me. We frenched wherever the opportunity present itself.

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 7.7/10

I would like her to be a little more engaging albeit it was passionately done and I really enjoyed frenching such a chio kawaii.

BBBJ - 7/10

There were room for improvement in this department but again, I am alittle bias in terms of points because I love to be BBBJ by such a chio kawaii. In fact, who don't?

FJ - 7.5/10

Her cunt was rather tight and a little dry initially. I dived down south to work on her pussy before I banged her. She has dark colour labia and reddish vagina walls. However, her pussy lubricated very much faster after a few min of my power thrust. We adopted cowgal, doggie bonking, frontal assault (I placed her at the edge of the bed and her legs supported by my fore-arms while she set at about 45 deg angle. I bonked her while standing) and I finished off in missionary.

Attitude - 8/10

She is a nice, innocent looking and playful lass. Her demeanour resembles Na Na.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

Talking She is 3S of the 1st Degree!!

She is 3S (i.e. Seductive+Slutty+Sensuous) of the 1st Degree

WL Name - Yue Er
Age - at least 25 years old (my guess)
Height - 1.64m
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Home Base - L2001

Looks - 7/10

I would not say she is pretty like Mei Hui, Xiao Man, Katie, etc. However, she Seductive+Slutty+Sensuous of the first degree! In fact she possesses the X-Factor in terms of personality that I adore!

Bod - 7.3/10

She has lithe, slim and very smooth body complexion but her rear is a little flat. Almost zero fats.

Tits - 6/10

Her tits are surgically-augmented to size C. Her nipples are pale brown in color.

Pre-shower routine - 7.8/10

She is an absolute vamp, man! Every move she took, every glance she made and every breathe she exhaled, was naturally seductive+slutty+sensuous as if she was born with this motor skill. She reminded me of the retired Cindy. Her sexy super tight red number accentuated her sex-appeal ...

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a sensuous soapy rub all over my body and paid special attention to my little member which rose to the occasion in double quick time. I have to say she is a Master in dick handling! Try her and you would understand where I am coming from ... We also frenched passionately and deeply in the shower! ShiokadOooo!!

Cat-Bath - 6/10

I don't fancy her method of cat-bath. She used warm water in her mouth and sucked my back very hard. I felt more like being traditionally cup-massaged than being stimulated. BwaHahaha!!

AR - 8.5/10

Awesome! Mesmerizing! One of the best I have ever experienced. She has superb Hands+Mouth+Tongue AR combi a la Chu Chu and the retired Coco. She placed me on fours and made me arch my lower back at an angle with my butts sticking up toward the ceiling. This is an optimal angle where the blood can flow towards the penis very quickly when it is correctly stroke at the optimum pressure. Inexperience player may misfire. You're warned!

French Kiss - 8/10

Very passionate and engaging! I felt like I was floating on air! She was Class Act, man!

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Again, her hands+Mouth+Tongue BBBJ combi was awesome! I deducted some points because she focus her hands/tongue more than she actually BBBJ. As far as this aspect is concern, she loses up to Chu Chu, Jia Jia and Coco as she did not offer me a deep-throated BBBJ but only half throated, and also it was 30% BBBJ and 70% HJ+Tongue with saliva.

FJ - 7.5/10

We adopted cowgal and missionary only as I did not last very long because of her superb Hands+Mouth+Tongue combi performance earlier. I must say she has tight and moist pussy. Her labia is pink in colour and slightly protruded out. Her cunt juice tasted very nice ... ShiokadOooo ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

An ang pai attitude!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
BiBi

I have been MIA from geylang for 3 months already, so last month i happy happy made the trip to bonk my regular WL, only to find out that she already went back to china !

alamak....how ??? i am the type of guy who is too nervous to visit strange houses to look for girls

so after moping around geylang for awhile....eventually came back home, login to sammy boy and started reading.............

after a long time reading, finally decided to target Diao Chan. Bro's who did a FR on her all said she is worth it. Also her body features are exactly what i am looking for....SYT, pretty and at least B cup boobs

3 times

i tried to get her 3 times total. each time she is booked until cow come home. But on the first visit i had already saw a girl called BiBi. face is quite pretty to me, but too bad her body is more bah bah and boobs small small.

so after the 3rd time unsuccessful, i asked the friendly OKT at 2001 for BiBi...

Face: Pretty

Body: Fleshy arms and lower half body. Small A+ cup boobs.

Service: Good and Friendly. Patient too.

BBBJ: She only did a short while for me after the long AR

AR: Yes, she did a LONG AR with Tongue PROBING action and constant light HJ.

FJ: Normal Stuff, no squeezing tunnel of love or making sound like someone's killing her. Her butt is great for sleeping doggie and normal doggie

Comments: She was constantly stroking the rod lightly, not hard enough to make it wanna explode, the hand pressure was expertly kept light enough to maintain a constant low level stimulation.

RTF ??

I still want to try diao chan, or maybe apple / violet from 1809 if i feel like trying a new house. but if those 3 are busy, then i will call her again
Old 03-08-2011, 06:07 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

FR On Katie (L20 H60)

Origin: Mongolia (That is what she told me. Very surprised when she told me she came from Mongolia. First time bonk a Mongolian babe )

Face: 7.2/10
- Very fair SYT, she looks like a 16 or 17 yo student.
- She wears very little makeup but still look pretty.

Boobs: 6.5/10
- Natural A to B cup breasts with pinkish nipples. I like her nipple shapes and colors. The downside is her breasts are small. However, that SYT face of hers plus the pair of small boobs enable me to relive that long lost feeling of bonking my secondary school gf.

Body: 6.7/10
- Very fair, a bit bah bah. Nice to hug. She has tattoo on her body. She is abit short as compared to my height.

Bath: SOP

Catbath: 6/10
- Licks my nipples only. Kind of below par. Had better catbath from other houses.

Frenching: 9/10
- Passionate and agressive frenching with lots of tongue action. Again relives my memory of frenching my secondary school gf.

BJ: 6/10
- She don't offer BBBJ. Only got BJ from her. But great effort from her. Tried her best to please me in this aspect.

FJ: 7/10
- Pretty normal. Did many positions on bed and on the chair. I must say she is tight. Nice pussy of hers. Great moaning and effort from her too.

RTF: Depends
Old 03-08-2011, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Ling Ling 1612 (beside lor 16 Hotel 81) FR by toukin

I am no expert on this as I don't normally visit CAT150 but I did today and I tried LingLing. She just started work today and it really shows as everything still rather SOP. However, that being said, she provided good service and paid close attention to details. She is the SYT type which really isn't my type but I'm sure a lot of bros here wouldn't mind that. While giving me a cat bath and washing my aeroplane head, she kept looking at me with her big eyes. As much as I don't really go for SYT, I have to admit that I kena "tian" by her eyes. Her boobs aren't huge, but they aren't horribly small either. I would say maybe a mid B? Her bush is neatly trimmed and I like that in a girl. The only qualm I have is that she didn't give me AR. If she did, it would have made her quite a good overall bonk. She takes her time with your body and you should with hers. She seemed to enjoy it when I sucked on her erected nipples which were cute and perky.

RTF? I probably won't since SYT aren't my type and I like AR with my bonks. However, bros who go weak for SYT shouldn't wait any longer.

Looks: 7/10 SYT
Body: No tummy with a cute butt
BBBJ: 8/10 with saliva dripping!!!
FJ: 9/10 still tight!!
Boobs: mid B?

That's my FR, hope it helps.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 04-08-2011, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jason32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro out there
i like to know 150cats can go for 2 shot right?
but in 1 hrs time right?
new to 150cats ^^
Old 04-08-2011, 08:29 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason32 View Post
hi bro out there
i like to know 150cats can go for 2 shot right?
but in 1 hrs time right?
new to 150cats ^^
totally depends on the girl serving you. but the usual standard is 1 shot
Old 04-08-2011, 09:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
king bong has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Ling Ling 1612 (beside lor 16 Hotel 81) FR by toukin

Bro ck who wrote fr toukin or you???? Quite confusing..

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=4508&page=375
Quote:
Originally Posted by toukin View Post
I am no expert on this as I don't normally visit CAT150 but I did today and I tried LingLing. She just started work today and it really shows as everything still rather SOP. However, that being said, she provided good service and paid close attention to details. She is the SYT type which really isn't my type but I'm sure a lot of bros here wouldn't mind that. While giving me a cat bath and washing my aeroplane head, she kept looking at me with her big eyes. As much as I don't really go for SYT, I have to admit that I kena "tian" by her eyes. Her boobs aren't huge, but they aren't horribly small either. I would say maybe a mid B? Her bush is neatly trimmed and I like that in a girl. The only qualm I have is that she didn't give me AR. If she did, it would have made her quite a good overall bonk. She takes her time with your body and you should with hers. She seemed to enjoy it when I sucked on her erected nipples which were cute and perky.

RTF? I probably won't since SYT aren't my type and I like AR with my bonks. However, bros who go weak for SYT shouldn't wait any longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post

Old 04-08-2011, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had tried yi fei from 1805 few days ago.

rating as below:
looks: so so 6/10
boobs: b at most(brown nipples)
body: slim
height: 163 (my esti might b wrong)
misc info: fren of qui xiang(2038) same batch
pussy: tight
fj: doggy until fire off
moan: sounds real to me

all rotine very SOP and the best part is when i wanna touch her boobs she keep avoiding it.
can't kiss don't need to tok abt french
can't lick/suck or even touch boobs and nipples
i was like wtf.... just bonk her mind off n get done with it. so thrus her all the way doggy and fire off.

perhaps she not happy with me because i was there for hong hong which kanna book for 2hrs and just enter room. bo pian then take her.

rft: no way unless there are gd FR on her from a reputiable bro
Old 06-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on sha sha (1606)

late last nite went to 1606 thinking of rft ke er. but just not my luck, she on half-day off. thus, sha sha was available, so took her. was her last customer, perhaps thats that the reason plus she havent had her dinner so felt a bit bad. told her she should had said,i can wait for her to have dinner first but she say nevermind. in the room she orderd her dinner first, omg.... hahaha...hearing her orders, was shock she eat quite heavy for dinner and with her small body.she order almost double share of everything, i gave her the shock look,then she said these are all very small potion dishes. hahaha...

FR on sha sha:
went into room, help me took off my clothes, nice gfe. did a short erotic dance. when she took off everything sat on my tigh, and our hand are all over each other. like the shape of her boobs, but think its enchance with pink nipples. did rub her pussy, and to my supprise, she wet very easily.
then she suggest bath and up the bed. bath was pretty SOP.
on the bed, did catbath a little and she just bj, no bbj a bit disappointed, but she did a very powerful and long bj. perhaps she scare i too fast as im already hardern due to the before bath and in the bath rubbing, that why no bbj.
No AR, maybe cos she going to have her dinner after that. i also understand.

FJ did cowgal awhile, after she wanna change to squating as its thrusting too deep into her. but after awhile she wanna change to missonary perhaps squating not shiok. then i thrust her deep on missonary and change to doggy, during doggy she keep saying its hitting her walls inside very shiok and ask me to go deeper n faster... and it feels good to grap her boobs from behind while bonking her.
then i fire off soon after that as i feel very shiok too when i hit her walls and see her also very shiok....

after i fire off we hug each other on the bed chatting all the way. don't even know if its times up or not, giving me a lot of gfe.after chatting she bath for me and i just left a happy man.

thats about all of my advanger of my night with sha sha.
rft: yes but not so soon. as i wanna try dong er and rft ker er again first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1