The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-03-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/massage-anna/

Anna where got no history record?! She is one of my top MLs in my list after my Annie RTC. Smooth silky skin. Nice perky boobs with suckable nips. Very bubbly and accommodating. Very happy she is back! And her HJs and HDLYs are heavenly! Try it to believe it. She never fails to make my volcano erupt twice.
her catbath is also ticklish and stimulating, not to mention good roaming too.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Rule of thumb I learnt in this forum long ago, about cup size. Minus 2 cups from advertised cups.
You referring to the new huan huan in slg?
How is she? Looks syt. Tempted to try.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

Anna used to be fl before no?
Old 05-03-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
her catbath is also ticklish and stimulating, not to mention good roaming too.
That triangular sharp chin looks fake
Old 05-03-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
My own opinion:

Age - always must add a few yrs from the stated age

Boobs - For boob lovers, must go for at least 'C' cup.

Remember to always manage your own expectation. Even AP also may not be fairies or goddess to you as eveyone has different standards.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
wysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sms YaoYao (SLG) few times but never reply at all. Anyone know is she working these few days?
Old 05-03-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I think for those all advertised as "all natural soft B", be prepared for A instead.

They don't want to exaggerate and be seen as liars, neither do they want to state the raw truth and get little business.
If they really put A, I believe their business will be greatly affected, most guys will prefer bigger melons exclude saggy ones
Old 05-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Dabass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgdreamland.com/pure/

Any Bros out there tried her before? She seem cute and sweet
Old 05-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
If you think about it, which lady in general do not have some micro surgery here or there. To think that my favourite ML is 100% natural is a foolish thought. If they worked in the city, do you think not that they need to arm themselves proper? To increase income with better looks is only the reality today.

There are exceptions in a blue moon with devilish good figure or good looks but I still think it is tuned. The other exceptions are the perfectly natural pleasant looking country girls.

Come on guys, wake up!

I agreed. Anyway micro surgery is such a common thing in the big cities in China, so there is no need to over scrutinise. Although I must say I prefer natural Cs to enhanced Fs. I am fine with enhanced good looks lol.

The 2 big Es are so difficult to get. Cannot even get a response from them
Old 05-03-2019, 11:27 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by intense730 View Post
Dinosaur?
Lol D for dinosaur! Ha

E for elephant?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-03-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

I am hoping to get a response from Aimee though
Old 05-03-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.info/an-qi-massage/

Beware of her, saw her folding the towel. Suspect reuse for other bro... poor hygiene
Old 05-03-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
You managed to book her today? Thought starting only tomorrow.
Yes, she had a "soft launch" for regulars.
Massage skills still the best, IMHO.
Not piano.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/an-qi-massage/

Beware of her, saw her folding the towel. Suspect reuse for other bro... poor hygiene
Wow thanks bro, she has been here for very long le and think is one of the famous ML for JG?
Old 05-03-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Wow thanks bro, she has been here for very long le and think is one of the famous ML for JG?
Is it? From my experience... nothing much. Press finish already, turn over and do a routine hj... bath finish came out of toilet, saw her folding the towel...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1