The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrialAndError View Post
I was the one that bonk xue er lah i went to rtf apple yesterday but she was not working and violet and bingbing both occupied. I thought you were there cause you said you saw xue er which was not from that house. I also wasn't attracted to her looks at first but I found that it grew on me over time. She's also a chatty person and super easy to break the ice with. And was also shocked to find out that she and Dingding from 1606a are actually sisters
But the timing was wrong bro. The person I saw who bonk Xue er came out almost 6plus 7pm. Maybe the one I saw was after u. He wear Tshirt n a gold frame spec if I'm not wrong.
Old 20-08-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was the one that bonk xue er lah i went to rtf apple yesterday but she was not working and violet and bingbing both occupied. I thought you were there cause you said you saw xue er which was not from that house. I also wasn't attracted to her looks at first but I found that it grew on me over time. She's also a chatty person and super easy to break the ice with. And was also shocked to find out that she and Dingding from 1606a are actually sisters
Bro u not going to post an fr on Xue er? Is her service good? Apple don't say rtf I haven't even got chance to touch her. Always off. Then when the few time i saw her, is either already requested for someone or just bonk come out.
I hear from okt say the wawa cat100 got customer commended that her service did improved. Perhaps next time u can't get apple can try her.
For me I can't try her, sad case she is pretty n busty. All the wl in here I come in totally " Mai hiew wa" continue watch tv.
Old 20-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhowardus View Post
Tried few, not satisfied.... pls PM me to recommend as not having much luck

1) Small Stone: Will not try again, pimple marks on body and infection in cleavage.... too much makeup on face to hide....

2) Hong Hong: OKish... body a bit old type

3) EE: Okish... service not bad, face ok, body ok

4) Row Row: Okish... she is a bit tan

Just my quick thoughts
bro, there are now 3 YiYi ...the one you say from which joint?

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 20-08-2011, 01:30 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Tonight finished my deed, standing at old shell station saw a ger face looks like bro warbird's avatar walking down L18 carrying her packed supper... She is as tall as like ruyi ex L1658A. I noticed she all way down from main GL road towards direction of the T junction of W16 as I was hi tide din follow her din see which hse she gone to..... After pissed I walked into w1612 Yi tiao long din see her....But saw a Chio looking petite ger asked OKT He said bing bing skill wise got room for improvement on bbbj and catbath .... Just like yo yo 1654A when she is fresh... Her height at most 1.55 too short for me to rtf like leggy type...
Hmmm... the tallest gal now is Ice from W19, 1.72m withOUT shoes on but her looks sure NOT like bro warbird's avatar, so I not sure if thats the gal you saw

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 20-08-2011, 01:31 PM
Samster

WaWa 1612 (beside lor 16 Hotel 81) FR by parTtimeguy

Last week my adrenline quite high from pumping iron, got this huge urge for live action. Listened to the devil and went down to L16 for the first time in 3plus years. Saw a lady in pink, damn hot looking my cock immediately stiff. Followed into H6 and ask for her but boss say she booked gunna wait for awhile...found out she is jingjing.Boss ask me wait awhile, then bring in two girls. The shorter girl with her boobs spilling from her tight black top immdediately caught my action. Settled for her and she told me her name is wawa.

Followed her into the room and talk cock some then SOP wash ip and lie down let her proceed with her catbath and bbbj. Nothing spectular but the way she handle my dick is very gentle and gf like. Then she mounted up in cowgirl position, holy shit.....tight and hot! She proceeded to bang me 360, not bad fexible...and quite hardworking. Then i flipped her over missionary and banged
. Frenching was ok...maybe i wasnt that into it cuz cant click yet. Finally my animal side took over flipped her over and banged her doggy furiously while she grabbed reached back and gribbed my hand tightly till i release....didnt last long cuz her pussy is tightest in this position. Talk cock some then paid and left. Overall cannot really click but banging her pussy makes my dick feel king size, good for ego haha.

Looks : 7/10 looks like younger and cuter version of xiao ya xuan
Catbath and Bbbj : 6/10 SOP
Fj : 7/10 nice tight pussy
Gf feeling : 7/10 gentle in both handling my cock and frenching
Rtf : yes but failed which resulted in my fr below

Old 20-08-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster

Ling Ling 1612 (beside lor 16 Hotel 81) FR by parTtimeguy

One week later still feel horny need to release so went to H16 look for wawa but told she wasnt working. Knn, sian half. Boss then recomended two girls to me, linglin and another i forgot the name. I was like omg when i saw linglin stand up from behind me....geylang up level already? This girl got the part cute and part sluttly look....quite chio and a good body, all the right curves in her little green flimsy dress. Make me just wanna rip it from her and bang her right there. So ok might tu liao took her and went in.

Not for the frail hearted....from the start till the end, i can sense a strong KC vibe from her. She helped me undressed and talk cock abit....touchy feely very like a girlfriend. Then proceeded to bath.....i must say she damn good at the KC thing, bath me gently and keep giving me seductive smiles. Combinedwith her big eyes and cute yet sluttly face....dangerous. Then we went on to SOP catbath and bbbj. Her bbbj gentle and hit all the right places...not bad. After that she went on my cowgirl for like 30secs then changed to missonary. From there on i completely lost control cuz she is quite wild with her loud moaning grabbing and frenching me like no tomorrow. Banged her standing....doggy and finally ended missionary. Whole session from the fucking onwards went wild like two lovers completely lost in lust. And omg her pussy is even tigher then wawas...and she gets wet easily just from giving bj.

Looks : 8 cute sluttly and chio.....
Cathbath and bbbj : 7/10
Fj : 8/10 si buai wild and gf like
Gf feeling : 8 going 9......si buai convincing and can match my animal side.
Rtf : Maybe this one dangerous compared to wawa in terms of KC

Old 20-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Samster

Qing Qing conquers Doomas!!! (FR by bro doomas)

Felt the urge rush upon me like a red cloud and hurried to 1612 to check out the latest recruits. Reached there to find them surprisingly all available, or so I thought. Was screening them with a lascivious eye when SYT Yiyi and leggy Ling Ling were called away to other bases, knn. Was left with Qing Qing who gave me a cheeky wink and effectively sealed my doom.

Qing Qing stands at abt 1.65m and has a pair of very nice peach-shaped B cuppers topped with light brown bits which swell very hard when given the right attention. Body is fairly slim but with curves in the right places. Her most appealing feature to me is her expression actually. Remember when you were schooling how there would always be this gal in class who was not the prettiest in class but would have the most cock-teasing expression you had ever seen and would send tingling signals down to your little head? Well, Qing Qing has this kind of feature, innocent yet dripping with promise with a hint of mischief behind her bright eyes. Upfront she is not as pretty as Yiyi or Ling Ling but she has the most Come Fuck Me look I had ever seen. Qing Qing also has this curious mix of PSE and GFE which made for a intoxicating mixture as you would not know what to expect minute by minute.

The room was where she showed her colours. I took a bit of time to strip and she cheekily embraced me from behind to play with my nipples. I must say she has electrifying hands coz my bits actually became hard! Or it could have been her heavy breathing on my neck. Anyway, my dick responded instantly just in time for one last National Day salute. Same treatment in the shower where she soaped me up from behind, rubbing her nipples against my back which served to further stoke my lust.

On to the bed where she delivered a decent catbath. BBBJ was great coz she teases and licked around my groin before plunging my meat rod into her hot mouth. Great friction as she ministered to my dick. She also licked and sucked my balls which sent me into ecstasy. Few GL PRC gals suck balls and the few who do it are not very good at it. Qing Qing is competent in this and given time, should become an expert.

Onto the dirty deed. Painted her well which got her writhing in pleasure and well-wetted for my dick. Her snatch is neatly trimmed and odorless, which of course added to the thrill. The sight of her CFM face screwed up in pleasure/pain kept me hard and eager. Capped up and slid my dick into one of the warmest pussies I had ever explored. The orgasm from my oral ministrations must have primed her pussy well. Started off with missionary where the sensation of her peach-shaped boobs pressed against my chest nearly got me off. The intense lip-locking and tongue-fight also added to the GFE. Moved to side scissors where the full length of her body stretched languorously on the bed reflected in the mirror made for a glorious sight. That proved to be too much for me and I came...and came...and came...and came. My goodness, I didn't fuck for only 2 days and Qing Qing managed to squeeze an entire generation from me. To ease my racing heart, Qing Qing lay against me and helped me cool down and catch my breath, which was great as most gals would simply resume their professional facade and head for the shower. Managed to cool down, showered, was rewarded with a kiss and left a very happy joe.

Name/Base: Qing Qing, 1612
Looks: 7. Not for SYT lovers but more for CFM lovers
Body: 7. Nice proportions. Neatly trimmed snatch.
Boobs: 8. Peach shaped Bs which I simply love.
BBBJ: 7. With training can shoot to at least a 9.
FJ: 8.5. All positions welcome.
Frenching: Yes, as long as you clean your mouth out. Must remind her to invest in Listerine for her clients.
PSE.GFE: 8. I like the element of the unexpected. She looks CFM, can actually deliver a PSE but you would leave a GFE-satisfied fella.
RTF: Fuck yes!

The usual caveat applies.

Doomas

Old 20-08-2011, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 19
may11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymay11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Charlie L20H7

I went to Willie place at L28H31A usually to c if any Ang pai upstairs. Got bing bing, xiao yi, xiao Liu and Charlie. A rtf to Charlie is good idea n I waited for her.

It is definitely worth the wait. Among the buzz with all the new WL from prc being approved and working, the FR seems to mention less of her. But she seems to hv good regulars n good business.

She scores in her looks and body shape, even though there is some artificial enhancement. She was a bit of wavy long hair, syt plus gnd look, if bring home show parents def they like too. She lost some weight became slimed but you can see a nice body. She still have some ass, which makes her look better than the others usually with flat ass.

Her service is great as she already knows what to do, it's only the customer she need to customize for. Anyway, I opted for bj with cap that reduce the enjoyment but I am recommending our bros and frens to stick with this. The bj feeling is still good. Her looks and Gfe attitude just added to the great bonk. She has been given rave ratings before n I don't want to repeat them.

Just wanted to say it's an overall 8/10 bonk for me. Rtf yes
Yes .. done Charlie many times.

Strong pt is her looks, frenching and strong GFE feelings
Old 20-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
And was also shocked to find out that she and Dingding from 1606a are actually sisters
Bro...Xue Er and Ding Ding are real Cousins according to OKT Ah Lee @ 1606A
Old 20-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
bro, there are now 3 YiYi ...the one you say from which joint?
Might be from yi tiao long. That yiyi had big natural boobs. Service not bad but no bbj. Fair skin body a bit "bah", but still got it's nice contour there.
And she like to eat watermelon. Lol...
Old 20-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TrialAndError deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yup too bad when I asked her she said she dun do shuang fei with her biao jie, cannot satisfy my fantasy of bonking 2 sis at a time
Old 21-08-2011, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup too bad when I asked her she said she dun do shuang fei with her biao jie, cannot satisfy my fantasy of bonking 2 sis at a time
Bro can try doing with her hse mate NaNa...also SYT from HaiNan Island...hee hee
Old 21-08-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 16
SgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wow, would be kinky to tarma a pair of cousins
Old 21-08-2011, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Thormoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

I contracted STD, only went to GL. Based on window, I went on last Sunday and Wednesday. Seen the doc, got a jab. Should be ok already but I going for full test.

Just be careful, guys.

I gonna avoid for a while cos need to let everything in GL subside before dare to go again.

Thormoon
Old 21-08-2011, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thormoon View Post
Bros,

I contracted STD, only went to GL. Based on window, I went on last Sunday and Wednesday. Seen the doc, got a jab. Should be ok already but I going for full test.

Just be careful, guys.

I gonna avoid for a while cos need to let everything in GL subside before dare to go again.

Thormoon
wah u go to who and which hse on last sunday to wed?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1