The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-03-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

This kind of customer review database is really making a mockery out of us. How can a customer who pays for something still have to be subjected to such checks. Nobody even knows what happens during the session and it could be 1 bad ML who sabotage u and u will have problems in future.

Vice versa I also won’t go ard giving bad review to a ML just becoz of 1 session as it may happen to be their “off”day though some would have no qualms writing abt the bad experience immediately. Hence diff ppl have diff way of going abt doing reviews and to subject us to our fate due to diff ML characters and whether they will sabo/help you is really weird.
Old 29-03-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
she is confirmed an Ang Pai in the making. Doesn't shortchange u. Gfe gaogao. 1 -2 more days will need to book 2 -3 days in advance.

Just note v little massage. Pure sensual all the way. N fake lovemaking.
Bro is she skinny as in her new photo? TIA
Old 29-03-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Bro is she skinny as in her new photo? TIA
What u see is what u get. Tattoo at navel area. Quite sure a number of guys kc by her already
Old 29-03-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
She was known as Wei Wei last time. I tried her once only. She's just not my type. But to advertise at 23 seems to be a very bold move.
She’s much older than 23?
Old 29-03-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
This kind of customer review database is really making a mockery out of us. How can a customer who pays for something still have to be subjected to such checks. Nobody even knows what happens during the session and it could be 1 bad ML who sabotage u and u will have problems in future.

Vice versa I also won’t go ard giving bad review to a ML just becoz of 1 session as it may happen to be their “off”day though some would have no qualms writing abt the bad experience immediately. Hence diff ppl have diff way of going abt doing reviews and to subject us to our fate due to diff ML characters and whether they will sabo/help you is really weird.
Agreed. Under the database, there was one that say this one better collect money first. Another one say take a long time to jerk off.
Old 29-03-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
She’s much older than 23?
My guess is add at least 7 to 23.
Old 29-03-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eobard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
$120 to grope A cups is simply no go. My honest opinion
But is she pretty/syt, hows her playability?
Old 29-03-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post

You're spot on bro. You can visit a hundred MLs/FLs who all think you're a great customer.... And all it takes is for one bitch who not happy with you, for whatever reason, to blacklist your number.

I got this a few years ago. Visit said bitch, black face, just open legs expect me to do the deed. Cannot lick, cannot suck... Then complain I not hard and if not horny why go visit FL. I got up , paid her money and walked out. Not before giving a good piece of my mind. Next thing you know , my number had a comment "very bad temper". Hahaha.

Had some problems booking subsequently. A few of my regulars noticed it and corrected it. All good now.
Old 29-03-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My number has put aeroplane record, due to ml keep postponing and 15min after appointment time my hp batt flat.
Old 29-03-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You're spot on bro. You can visit a hundred MLs/FLs who all think you're a great customer.... And all it takes is for one bitch who not happy with you, for whatever reason, to blacklist your number.

I got this a few years ago. Visit said bitch, black face, just open legs expect me to do the deed. Cannot lick, cannot suck... Then complain I not hard and if not horny why go visit FL. I got up , paid her money and walked out. Not before giving a good piece of my mind. Next thing you know , my number had a comment "very bad temper". Hahaha.

Had some problems booking subsequently. A few of my regulars noticed it and corrected it. All good now.
Sigh, just have to laugh it off as bad luck. I got accused for all sorts of things like "rubbish", "fish" in the past as well. Once it was because of a super popular "AP" in tigerden (old one) last time who flew me aeroplane thrice and I complain to the webmaster back then. After that the ML apologised and shortly I was in the blacklist.

Well things like that happened. Once you gather enough regulars there is rarely an effect for bad reviews given.
Old 29-03-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy.org/eva-massage/

Anyone tried this gal before
Old 29-03-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i guess all ofbu are right about the infamous database, but same thing can be said on our own database, right here. anyone can sabo them if they want to. it really down to us to believe the sabo MR or whether we shld take risk on them. same goes to them when the table is turn. i see this as a beauty of modern technology, everyone have level playing field, although not exactly equal but close enough
just my two cents
ha ha
Old 29-03-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 10
FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.org/amymassage/

Did anyone try this girl before?

I saw central on her advertisement but when I SMS her, she replied the location is super west side
Old 29-03-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
i guess all ofbu are right about the infamous database, but same thing can be said on our own database, right here. anyone can sabo them if they want to. it really down to us to believe the sabo MR or whether we shld take risk on them. same goes to them when the table is turn. i see this as a beauty of modern technology, everyone have level playing field, although not exactly equal but close enough
just my two cents
ha ha
Tbh our database even worse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Sigh, just have to laugh it off as bad luck. I got accused for all sorts of things like "rubbish", "fish" in the past as well. Once it was because of a super popular "AP" in tigerden (old one) last time who flew me aeroplane thrice and I complain to the webmaster back then. After that the ML apologised and shortly I was in the blacklist.
Bro what's fish haha.
Old 29-03-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

Well things like that happened. Once you gather enough regulars there is rarely an effect for bad reviews given.
Absolutely. I also laugh it off. In fact, to me , it's their lost if they don't want to take my appointment. They are missing out on a wonderful guy! Wahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1