The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-07-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Gettothechoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigoni89 View Post
Sometimes we make mistakes and pay for it and sometimes the mistakes pay off. This is in between.
I recall got some poor reports on stable Love Affair but still itchy and went to try Ariya. https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=737748
Warning - if you can't stand girls with acne face and slight bak bak body avoid the above. But seem like i don't listen my own advice.

In the end, her service is not that bad..thats the saviour. Dunno why she sibei horny that day. She admitted her pic is photoshop. In shower of course i felt her skin softly when soaping but then it became a hot make out session in there. Frenching is deep and she comes on strong. The rest is history.

Look: 7/10 Not that bad look except the acne but i can't say that it is terrible.
Gfe: 8.5/10 She not in this line (she a cook in her parents store, she said) and treats you like bf.
Bbbf: Good. Strongand smooth wet sucking.
Fj: 9/10 solid fuck.
Frenching: DFK
Painting: Painted her till she buay thahan.
Boobs: Small A cup.
Her skin tone is normal thai tan.
Location is B area in hotel.
Bro can ask if she is chuppy type?
Old 27-07-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Bella from SS

Look: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs:7/10(enhanced C)
Bbbj: 9/10.
Cim: 8/10( minus two pts cos she can’t take all my load and left me before I finish. But still good)
Fj: 8/10 need to rtf her next time.
Gfe : like quiet fb.
Old 27-07-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Justlookinarnd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Margie form Mansion

Looks: 10/10 (WYSIWYG, but seriously off the charts pretty and sweet looking. Pretty fair, only had light make up on)

Figure: 9.5/10 (slim, with enhanced boobs. Damn sexy.)

BBBJ: 10/10 (I am someone who is usually meh about BBBJ but she made me fell in love with it. Hardworking and gave me a wet and sloppy one for good 10 mins while giving you the sultry look. Helps that she was kinky to pin my hands to the wall while blowing me on her knees)

FJ: 10/10 (Accomodating, fking wild when you manage to turn her on. Gosh, the way she rides you will really drive you insane. Seeks to please you to the max. Even took initiative to ask me CIM when I didn't ask for it.)

GFE: 101/10 (super smiley, loves to cuddle and kiss/french even when not fking. Offered me drink to bring back, help to hang my clothes and undress. Gave me a parting hug and deep kiss when I left. Felt like visiting a Thai gf.)

Please do support and take care of this gem. Feels like a v kind hearted lady. Posting this cause she has a dream to pursue and she rrly wants to do her best after starting this new stable. RTF for sure.

Side note, OKT was super fast, responsive and courteous.
Old 27-07-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 60
sigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Net FR

This kind of thing start liao cannot start lor.
Addicted back to this again...
checkout on with Bro silk and wanted to bonk Belle but already go back home

he said since I like SYT ask to try Net also another SYT if not good guarantee me a discount on my next bonk.

Procedures as usual, went up. First look really look like a fair skin malay but of course not totally while like snow but enough to pass of as a sweet minah... My bro start to raise liao... Immediately, she hug my hand and bring me inside to room...
SOP clean up and mouthwash and then start french like lover which is my favorite

slowly she remove my that pathetic small little towel and catbath till BBBJ...
Think back also steam now...
hahhaha

ramp her my first shot after she rode for a good 10-15mins
can see her enjoy it while i fondle on her cute boobs...
sit up and suck the nips and lie down and inished my 1st load....

rest a while and chat a bit and start to french slowly again
but this time gave her a good doggy bang ...

The GFE is really nice, love it....

Nothing much on the downside
i simply love this session.
Gonna rtf before she is gone like belle....
Old 27-07-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!

2 FRs below, booked Nongmei on thursday in the evening, but due to some mix-up another bro took her and i got Nongmin instead. Basically both our slots were at the same time, and when the door open for me and Nongmin was there I didn't realize at first cuz i liked what i saw lol. Continued the session anyway and tried Nongmei today instead.

Nongmin
Looks: 8.5/10 quite a pretty lass, not SYT but not MILF, sexy young adult look.
Body: 8/10 tight body, not super slim but no excess fat
Boobs: 7.5/10 nice and soft, abit sag
Gfe: 10/10 She is really friendly, made me feel very comfortable right from the start (hence my failure to realize i got the wrong girl until too late)
Bbbj: 8/10 good suction, hardworking, keep going until i ask her to change
Fj: 9/10 solid fuck.
Frenching: 9/10 will initiate and latch on my lips non-stop while straddling me
Painting: allowed, nice innie pussy and tight even though she got give birth before.
RTF: maybe, very comfortable with her, but going back in a few days.

Nongmei
Looks: 9/10 pretty and cute SYT look, almost jailbait-like
Body: 9/10 super slim young body, got hourglass shape. Her legs are such a turn-on for me, like those JC netball girls
Boobs: 8/10 nice natural Bs, perky and soft.
Gfe: 3/10 almost zero english, got ice princess feel. Had to google translate for everything, at times getting Nongmin to translate for me
Bbbj: 6/10 has some suction, but only can work on the tip,
Fj: 6/10 she doesn't initiate, so i did all the work. Pumping her in doggie is a nice sight to behold
Frenching: didn't allow kissing at all, this is the first time I've ever had any FL reject this so it was quite a mood killer when combined with her coldness
Painting: allowed, no smell, delicious and wet.
RTF: unsure, if she wasn't so icey i'd definitely RTF becuz she is a pretty SYT, but as it stands I had to motivate myself when doing it with her
Old 27-07-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
Naraku87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SS May

Location 9/10
Okt - 10/10
Look - 8/10
Boobs - 12/10
Gfe - 10/10
Playful - 10/10
Bbbj - 9/10

Overall good!! Will rtf
Old 27-07-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Bro. Is photo the same as real ? Boobs is natural ?
Photo is 90% close. Boobs are enhanced. Good size for her frame.
Old 27-07-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
koyowerulz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naraku87 View Post
SS May

Location 9/10
Okt - 10/10
Look - 8/10
Boobs - 12/10
Gfe - 10/10
Playful - 10/10
Bbbj - 9/10

Overall good!! Will rtf

She's really good, I have to agree with you
Old 27-07-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Leo1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have a hard time booking Slutdungeon?
OKT seems to ignore you or block you after they don't accept your booking
Old 27-07-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 8
0o0cash0o0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Waffle from Soi69 yesterday.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=18985302

Looks : Discount 10% from photo
Body : Petite those can carry around kind
Boobs : Natural B and sensitive nipples
French : Automatic
Pussy : wet after afew licks and no smell
BBBJ : Slow sensual deep and wet include balls sucking
FJ : Tight and warm and responsive and soft moans

Overall : She is willing to accept my demands and know how to please a man. Very good service with clean tower although in Hotel.

She is here only for a short stay.
Do enjoy before she leaves.
Old 27-07-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 11
kobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud of

This batches of Slut D girls look really yummy.... will attack one of them when I am back in SG.

Emma girls seem to be good as well.
Overdue FR for Grace who just left, previous FRs were true contributed by other bros just that she was abit too chubby for my liking.

I like the location, very discreet at night and it was spacious plus you get to see some of the girls. Photos to real life -5 or -10%, mostly accurate except some blemishes.
Old 27-07-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 9
Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman18 View Post
Nongmei
Looks: 9/10 pretty and cute SYT look, almost jailbait-like
Body: 9/10 super slim young body, got hourglass shape. Her legs are such a turn-on for me, like those JC netball girls
Boobs: 8/10 nice natural Bs, perky and soft.
Gfe: 3/10 almost zero english, got ice princess feel. Had to google translate for everything, at times getting Nongmin to translate for me
Bbbj: 6/10 has some suction, but only can work on the tip,
Fj: 6/10 she doesn't initiate, so i did all the work. Pumping her in doggie is a nice sight to behold
Frenching: didn't allow kissing at all, this is the first time I've ever had any FL reject this so it was quite a mood killer when combined with her coldness
Painting: allowed, no smell, delicious and wet.
RTF: unsure, if she wasn't so icey i'd definitely RTF becuz she is a pretty SYT, but as it stands I had to motivate myself when doing it with her
Agree on Nongmei, had her yesterday night. Killer looks! Super slim SYT, with a very pretty face. But a total ice queen, also known as dead fish. Yeah, with her doggy is the way to go, as you don't get to see the acute displeasure on her pretty face with every stroke. Couldn't get a single smile out of her, and left early.
Old 27-07-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
b0rderle55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Short FR for Jasmine - SlutDungeon on last Sun at 6pm.

OKT: fast & efficent
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 got meat at the right place
Skin: 7/10 Thai tan
Communication: 10/10 easy to talk to, knows mandarin
Boobs: 8/10 C natural
BJ: 10/10 Super good rhythm, deepthroat, massages the balls when blowing.
FJ: 9/10 very hardworking and knows how to talk dirty.

Good choice that OKT bring in.
Old 27-07-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 7
Whiskeybravo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhiskeybravo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Felicia from SA

Location: easy to get to by public tpt. If your driving I’m not too sure.

Looks: this is my second rtf of her. Had her the last 2 times she was here. Enhanced boobs, her face isn’t as flawless as photos but it’s all good. She’s slim, no tummy

BBBJ: does it well. Can’t complain

FJ: we’ve got pretty good chemistry so it was amazing as usual with her. Never disappoints.

She allows painting, frenching and fingering. But it this fully depends on your chemistry with her, so YMMV

GFE: powerpack. For me at least. Treat her well bros

Up/pm me if you want. TIA
Old 27-07-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 6
NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!

FR for Felicia from SEXAMAZON, at 3.30pm today

Tl;dr: Tall, slim, FWB-type vixen who'll suck you dry

Second consecutive weekend booking a gal from SEXAMAZON. As before, OKT was responsive, reliable, and provided very clear directions to the location.

On to the girl—this will be slightly longer than my previous posts since nobody else has posted a FR since her last visit in 2018.

First impression of Felicia is that she's got a long, svelte, lithe body—like that of a cat. She's tall (about 1.68cm), slim (but not muscular/athletic), and very accurate to the listed photos. The body-hugging dress she had on when she greeted me at the door accentuated her figure nicely.

Caveat that she has some acne scarring on her face, but she had on a solid layer of make up and looked very fine, similar in style to a clubber girl. Found out later that she works as a coyote dancer in BKK.

Her command of English is better than most Thai FLs I've been with, so communication shouldn't be a problem if you keep your words simple. She's playful, down-to-earth, and very good at breaking the ice.

The teasing began in the shower, where she popped me kisses and caresses in between soaping me down. I was already rock hard by then and she stroked me repeatedly while giggling. Fun stuff. At this point, should note a few things:
  1. Felicia has a personal bathroom (so no chance of bumping into other bros)
  2. She smokes but does not have smoker's breath (if you're concerned about that)
  3. Boobs are enhanced Cs which are quite soft—she had them done 1 year ago.—and has large underboob scars which she's been treating with laser
  4. Pussy is shaved clean
Will not go into too much detail about the sex, but her mouthwork was especially notable, with her catbath, BBJ, and frenching a resounding 10/10. Her BBBJ had great suction and she made great use of her tongue—must have been a vacuum cleaner in her previous life.

She'll be here for 2 more weeks and I'm highly likely to RTF Felicia if my schedule and wallet allows.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1