The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 26-12-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrojunk View Post
hi bros.merry Christmas.

abit off topic here. recently was driving pass kovan and towards the old estates in hougang. Notice there's a shop with a lit up open sign at the very end of a particular block. shop was totally cover with chinese wordings such as facials etc but no 按摩.

have any bro whom are particularly familar with the area been to this shop? tried searching the forum but there isn't any results of this place.

I remember there was a lady in michat whom previously I chat with did tell me she's working at this shop. but I can't find her michat contact already.

maybe I shall take a leap of fate.
u referring to a condo nearby when u drive down the street? lets talk in pm hehe.
Old 26-12-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
u referring to a condo nearby when u drive down the street? lets talk in pm hehe.
ive seen this too bro, lights kept on even till pretty late. no clue whats happening there
Old 27-12-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
the more I read the more confused I get.
this B & N spa but not a spa place is very elusive indeed....

kudos to anybody who actually manage to know that place...if it ever exist
So obvious leh!

But as Mentioned long times ago. Enjoy while it lasts. That place too obvious and brace. Raid waiting to happen like YCK before
Old 27-12-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post

I pm you already bro
Old 27-12-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 6
playerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of light

Managed to find the elusive B & N. Tried during Xmas. First time walking past the shop no one inside (either ml busy). Walk around and came back in 30 mins.

Managed to peep and saw 1 lady. She came and open the door for me. looks like no other choices, just tried her.

Name is Kiki. Not the best looking but was quite fun and massage was on point. Will return if the place wasn't so far away from me.
Old 27-12-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GREED deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys i’m still clueless where is this B&N. Any kind hearted soul to enlighten me. Thanks.
Old 28-12-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tuapekkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

walked outside up and down multiple times and they saw me but they didn’t invite me in. weird to just go in like that. seems like the right place but yet not sure?
Old 28-12-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREED View Post
Hey guys i’m still clueless where is this B&N. Any kind hearted soul to enlighten me. Thanks.
Please check my past FR, and you will find the answer...
Old 28-12-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GREED deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Thanks alot and appreciate it. Lol think i kena zapped for asking.
Old 28-12-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 10
CollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dropped by B*****& N**** today. ML was someone by name of Ping Guo (may have heard n wrongly). Massage was surprisingly not bad got strength. The extras were nothing special honestly. Maybe I've tried the wrong lady. Any bros here who tried other ladys please recommend me...gamxia!
Old 28-12-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Did a Google search but yielded nothing. Have a hunch what the actual words are but looks like I'll go recce to see if I'm right. Haha. Thanks bro!
Old 28-12-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just happened to passby this b&n. Reno completed but it seems like a backward move. The parition are lower than before and I think they are using curtain to segegrate the cubicle now. Privacy at the minimal now...
Old 28-12-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLL2 View Post

But as Mentioned long times ago. Enjoy while it lasts. That place too obvious and brace. Raid waiting to happen like YCK before
The one which was raided at YCK is Hwatt spa and ang pai Baby happened to work there prior to her present working place ....

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-12-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
I like the excitement of such Dhoby surround sound effect from neighbouring beds.
Then it is a matter of what lasts longer ... Lol

To clarify, I have not been to B&N before, but other joints that are similar in setup, I think.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
This is at a totally different level . It allows you to look over the separator if you want to....
Old 29-12-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 10
Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i going B&N now, i feedback later.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1