The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by borom View Post
The market rate (or "going rate") for goods or services is the usual price charged for them in a free market. If demand goes up, manufacturers and laborers will tend to respond by increasing the price they require, thus setting a higher market rate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_rate

So its up to buyer/consumer not to increase demand (esp for those 'expensive' ones) -and that's where sharing of info(like here) will help to keep prices moderate
Theory liao liao...lol..
Old 07-08-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by borom View Post
The market rate (or "going rate") for goods or services is the usual price charged for them in a free market. If demand goes up, manufacturers and laborers will tend to respond by increasing the price they require, thus setting a higher market rate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_rate

So its up to buyer/consumer not to increase demand (esp for those 'expensive' ones) -and that's where sharing of info(like here) will help to keep prices moderate
Sometimes the buyer / consumer need to know the market prices and whether they are comfortable to pay for that kind of prices. The buyer/ consumer have always the right to reject the offer if they are not comfortable in accepting that price.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 07-08-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stevesm69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

>> I am seeing alot of post of bros willing to pay 80 for HJ with roaming the top. To me, 50 for HJ and FULL roaming. 80 i can get an all in buffet with a girl.

Thanks for the advice. I'm trying to figure out the total price, including spa fee, that is being suggestd.

When you say 50 for HJ and FULL roaming, is that 50 total? or 50 for tip to the girl, plus the rate for a half hour or hour massage if at a spa / health center?

I assume it is 50 - 60 to the "house" for 1 hour massage, then 50 extra for HJ + roaming, so 100 - 110 total, correct?

If it is 50 total, what kind of places are you going to, to get HJ + full roaming for just 50? Most health centers I've seen seem to charge about 40 for an hour, not including any extras.

Thanks for the clarifications.

So far I've only met up with a couple of freelancers, paid one 100 for HJ + full roaming, a couple of them 110 - 120 for FJ or BBBJ.

Last edited by stevesm69; 08-08-2017 at 11:32 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2890 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

I also paid $50 for HJ only, nothing more than that.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

Well to encourage bros here,

I can still find a freelance ML who can travel to you(public transport) and massage plus all in job for ........ $80.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart99 View Post
Why not bro? While $80 may not be that common nowadays but I believe still possible to negotiate especially if they are milfs or those with a lesser customer base, we never know if we never try bargain . Not saying cheapskate or what or no money dun come out play. Just money getting more n more hard earned and the value of it becoming smaller in sg
Old 12-08-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Well to encourage bros here,

I can still find a freelance ML who can travel to you(public transport) and massage plus all in job for ........ $80.
And it is good also because she don't have to share profit with shop.
Old 13-08-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
And it is good also because she don't have to share profit with shop.
Wow, then this FL must be either local or here on some kind of student pass/LTSVP, else if they are like the "normal" ML in a shop they are usually not allowed to travel outside during work hours...
Old 18-08-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Ups thread for awareness .

Old 29-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Ups thread for awareness

Old 29-08-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 8
pious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can we have consensus that auto roam includes fingering as well? This component occupies a huge percentage in my definition.

I have experienced with regular ML ....fingering eventually leads to eating her pussy and rawed her as well....$50+$50

Subsequent visits to her is just crazy XXX action in MP or hotel. I became willing party to be KCed by her......In the end I gave her more $$ actually....average out $300 per visit ba.....if you count the gifts I bought for her.

Stupid you may say but ML like this don't come easily especially for old man like me. So $$ for excitement and young pussy.... FYI I rawed her since day 1 until recently she call it quits. Says she has another man but thank me and says she really like me to have done it with me. The trust factor is there.

Heartbroken but still looking for replacement.
Old 29-08-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

My personal 'market rate' is $50 for hj with roaming, $80 for bbbj+cim, $100 for fj. Anything more I walk away. Most of the time I take 1.5 hr because the ml quite good in massage.

I am a boobie and playability man. Minimally 34B, preferably C cup.
Semi-chiongster

RTM List
OMM

Want to try list:
Kiv!

Gonna Miss:
Aini, Anan, Angel, MLX, XQ

JG list:
YF's stable
Old 29-08-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChaosSoul is Cool - loads of Potential

Wish I've seen this thread before I went for my first massage.

Shopping center room style, no shower.

Blame myself also stupid nv nego properly.

Hi + 30min message $120

Well to be fair the whole session ended up taking an hour.

Still not sure how I feel, but overall service was v good so I guess I'll take consolation in that.

Paiseh guys spoil mkt. Who got tips to give this xiaodi finding fun
Old 29-08-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 22
alantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to behold

Today I went for p massage
I pay 88
The touching is so song I shoot out
In the end I didn't pay tip
Feel bad about it until now
Am I correct not to pay tip?
Old 29-08-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantan27 View Post
Today I went for p massage
I pay 88
The touching is so song I shoot out
In the end I didn't pay tip
Feel bad about it until now
Am I correct not to pay tip?
S Spa .?????????.
Old 29-08-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 22
alantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
S Spa .?????????.
I.Am not going s,spa unless Rolland sack Angela. N angeline
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1