The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-04-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
what gege svc scare you off?
her incessant calling of gege lor
i get that it's supposed to be flirty and turn me on...but it worked the other way for me.
Old 02-04-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
At one point of time the most influential ntuc also started doing fake advertising. Then you get the rest of the supermarts taking over. And now ppl stop going to ntuc.
But don't you feel even last time at Tiger, most or all of the gals are also listed at Lonelyguy? Hence for me I don't really feel the impact of the "demise" of the Tiger. For me the Wolf kena captured has more impact. That was a very very good selection of FL/ML imo. Heaven site is not too bad at the moment, but still can't replace Wolf.
Old 02-04-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
Hmmm i always cant get chio syt to reply me
Try these :
1. Book 1,2 days in advance
2. Text in the morning between 9 to 11am or at the tail end of each hour (i.e. 1.50pm, 2.50pm) or beginning of each hour (1.00pm, 2.00pm), these are typically customers shower time and seasoned MLs uses this window period to reply text.
3. Give specific timing but also ask if that timing taken then wat is the next available slot.
4.Don't ask unnecessary questions, stick to getting a time slot and if need be, confirm is condo or spa (if is hdb, run..)

If you follow the above and still none of the popular ones even reply anything, then yah, you probably need to change number.
Old 02-04-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
her incessant calling of gege lor
i get that it's supposed to be flirty and turn me on...but it worked the other way for me.
Tried once and stop, it just does nt work.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:07 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
At one point of time the most influential ntuc also started doing fake advertising. Then you get the rest of the supermarts taking over. And now ppl stop going to ntuc.
Now all super market also do fake advertising leh

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 02-04-2019, 09:10 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=705420

This girl don't even exist

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 02-04-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I think Zhu Zhu exudes the Chua Qin Kai vibe (see pics of MediaCorp presenter below). Anyone else in on this?

Old 02-04-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
But don't you feel even last time at Tiger, most or all of the gals are also listed at Lonelyguy? Hence for me I don't really feel the impact of the "demise" of the Tiger. For me the Wolf kena captured has more impact. That was a very very good selection of FL/ML imo. Heaven site is not too bad at the moment, but still can't replace Wolf.
The early stages where tiger is at its peak was truely good. Whenever I book a girl from tiger, I am guaranteed good massage as well as a nice happy ending. Remember my favourite girl Yina then, her massage is really something. Bone cracking good.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
DBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/shishi-massage/

Anyone has an MR for Shishi? Thinking of trying
Old 02-04-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I think Zhu Zhu exudes the Chua Qin Kai vibe (see pics of MediaCorp
She's not even responding thru msg/call.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Try these :
1. Book 1,2 days in advance
2. Text in the morning between 9 to 11am or at the tail end of each hour (i.e. 1.50pm, 2.50pm) or beginning of each hour (1.00pm, 2.00pm), these are typically customers shower time and seasoned MLs uses this window period to reply text.
3. Give specific timing but also ask if that timing taken then wat is the next available slot.
4.Don't ask unnecessary questions, stick to getting a time slot and if need be, confirm is condo or spa (if is hdb, run..)

If you follow the above and still none of the popular ones even reply anything, then yah, you probably need to change number.
I noticed everytime i text someone from non fried chicken site.
I will get spam the fried chicken site ad.

And i am unable to book anyone that is not listed from fried chicken site.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
By treating her well do u meqan with respect?

Or u guys give her tip ?

I thought she is already charging at a premium. Her plus is definitely her youthfulness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
I think to be fair, Qing Chuan is not really a looker. Or at least not at the Donna, or Breeze kinda standard. But she isn’t bad looking.

Service/experience wise, another lao jiao bro has said before, and I will echo his comment that it truly varies according to how well you treat her and how much she likes you. Treat her well and you will be rewarded. So it’s not just a matter of repeated visits.

But I do enjoy her companionship. So, have fun, folks.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
She moved house yesterday, so maybe give her a day or two to settle down first.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
No surprise there. I should’ve taken the slot offered to me a few days back. Her phone is definitely exploding with messages and calls ever since the recent publicity she got here. As usual, I’ll just keep on trying, haha..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So true, so true. Wolf FL/ML was most comprehensive.

Having said that, for me there's no such thing as a reliable site in this industry. It's about which one is "least unreliable" hahaha. SLG is least unreliable, the rest here in SB are crap.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1