The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-09-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skymontana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Simple Fr for aamy of soi 69

Looks 7 won't dissapoint u little bit milfly
Boobs 7 man made but is soft enough to squeeze
Bbbj 9 this is where she shines.. Not like those Commando slurpy wet bbbj but sensual and you can feel the suction and her tounge twirling around Mr bird
Fj 8 quiet tight but is alright with any postion
Service 8 knows how to work instead of you working haha
Rtf yes

Pls forgive if I miss out anything or poor format coz don't usually write fr but silent killer
Old 19-09-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.silk777.com/cola-21yo-tarma-avail.html

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=745061

you want looks, maybe can try this new gals
Old 19-09-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Nora from PrivateClub69

Introduction : Saw Nora this video in her thread which really make me somehow attracted to it and further more there are good FRs about her. So went ahead to give her a try and I can say the session with her was very satisfying.

Looks :
She look very similar like the video, her live look is more cuter in a way and is consider beautiful. She is slightly more towards the womanly look. She put on make-up and greet me wearing the same pink lingerie on the video which expose her curvy body. During the session with her, she somehow will give those seductress look especially when both of us eyes contact with each other which looks very arousing to me.

Body :
She have a petite and slightly curvy body but is seductive in a way because of her height. Her height which I estimate is around 1.53m to 1.55m tall. Her this type of body is really very nice to bonk IMO. Her pussy is short trimmed grass kind. Skin tone color is slightly more towards the Chinese skin tone color. She have some tummy and a unicorn tattoo at her back middle top. Have a navel piercing and her body skin complexion are good. Lastly her body scent smell nice to me.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Cup size is C as told by her. Previously was B cup. Boobs looks great on her petite size body. Boobs texture feeling are firm and slightly semi-hard feeling. Her nipples are small and light brownish color which looks cute to me. She like her boobs to be fondle as during the FJ session with her, she will auto bring my hand to her boobs and wanted me to fondle on it. Had a good time sucking, licking and fondling on her boobs with no restriction.

GFE :
Enjoyed spending the session with her as she give me those Fuck Buddy feel and also her English speaking level is really good IMO as she can speak quite fluently. Enjoyed the Fuck Buddy feel she gave me because both of us really enjoyed the FJ session a lot with ample of frenching, catbath, cuddling, hugging and caressing each other body.

Frenching :
Her style can kiss, smooch and french type. No need any initiation one. Frenching with her is consider nice & passionate and can feel each other saliva exchanging. She will also hold my head or neck when frenching which really make me feels good.

Catbath + AssRimming :
At times during the Catbath she gave, she will also go to my ear and lick it or blow air into it or just breathing heavily into my ears which really make me feels arousing. She do also provide AssRimming service where she will start to lick around my balls than to my lower thigh area before slowly giving me AssRimming service. When she is providing me AssRimming service, one of her hand will start to move towards my 2IC and start stroking on it while continuing giving me AssRimming. The feeling is really very "SHIOK".

BBBJ :
I love her BBBJ as the suction is good, the feeling is sensual and also have some saliva feel. She will also use her tongue to lick on my 2IC head and balls. When she BBBJ my 2IC, her those seductive eyes looking at me while at the same time I am looking at her eyes really make her looks like a seductress.

FJ :
Really enjoyed the FJ session with her where had a good time bonking on her that petite and slightly curvy body. Usually most of the time, I only just fixed to Doggy, Missionary or Cowgirl positions. But today when Doggy position her half way and she ask me to go down the bed as she want me to Standing Doggy position on her. Since she requested, just do it man, because I really enjoy bonking on her body. During the FJ session, she will sometime bring my hand to her boobs to fondle on it or she will say words that can feel she is enjoying which I feel good hearing it. Haha. Overall the FJ session with her was very satisfying.

In my point of view :
Nora looks great, have a body which is great for bonking, good attitudes and lastly enjoyed the services she provided which makes my session with her very satisfying.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 19-09-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dada from SGDOLLY

Had Dada last weekend, she is a young milf with nice hot body. Can french most important to me and can take good pounding. Will RTF soon.
Old 19-09-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Nora from PrivateClub69

wow she really looks like this thai actress when she smiles
https://www.instagram.com/punpun_sutatta/
Old 19-09-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1792 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future

After the fucked up service I got from Disney on Monday, I unloaded into my wifey that night. She even commented that I came more than usual cos she said she was overflowing. Haha

Not enough, I had to go one round today with FL so messaged SD and managed to get Lisa for my timing. TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME. Possibly my top 3 this year! Amazing bubble butt as advertised!

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=744671

Tits were amazing and natural (at least I thought so) and she's shaven. Body is perfect for me - she's not slim but has right handles all over and great to grab and bang. Has cushion for the pushin'... or what some would call a bit thicc. So yes I ravished her body. Her face is damn cute and she has Thai tan, and the way she looks at you with those big eyes is just 100% electric KC. She actually looks Malay (she said a Lot of people say that to her) so for those with minah fetish, quickly go.

I'm not going to go into details but the highlight of the session for me was 1) her thighs clamping around my head and her wet pussy jerking into my mouth as she orgasmed and 2) her deep frenching me as my cock exploded into the condom, her erect nipples squashed into my chest in cowgirl.

Yes I was exhausted after that.

Oh and her English is excellent and her areolas are really big and brown which is my fetish.
Old 19-09-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Sea, Wave + Kinky.... an old time stable titanuimbabes

Wonder how does it feels like to do a triple tarma....but I will need more Thai Uni uniforms...

Old 19-09-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
TheBurnedMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sea from Titanium Babes

My regular MILF FL when she's in town and always my go to gal when choices are slim.

Came through the door and was greeted with a sexy figure in sexy translucent nightwear - boobs jiggling in the low light hotel room.

Took me by the arm and guided me to the bed and did the usual transaction. Then she proceeded to climb onto my lap while I was seated on the bed, her luscious tits rubbing against my body - her nipples erect and seen through her nightgown. She proceeded to nibble on my ear and slow whispered sweet and spicy words, arousing me and making my heart beat faster. The rest was history.

GFE: 8/10 - Easy to talk to.

Face: 7.5/10 milfy cat like features

Body: 7.5/10 Meaty in the right places - Sexy Milf

Boobs: 8.5/10 - Enhanced D Size. Bouncy as hell.

BBBJ: 8/10 - Minor DP with a lot of friction.

FJ: 9/10 - She won't tire easily and you can fuck her for hours. She prefers doggy and her ass has good cushion. Give her a hardcore bang and she takes it like a champ.

Remarks:

Bang for your buck. Worth every penny you invested into getting to the place and spending it on her.

Thanks to Bro TK for the quick response and hospitality and keep bringing in more quality girls.
Old 19-09-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 18
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

Juz went minnie from RL.Now change abit pattern...

look wise 9/10(sharp feature pretty smooth face)local chinese looks
body 9/10 slim type and very fair.
BBBJ prefect 10.got slow n fast motion / important strong suction and deepthroat...awesome.
FJ also lucky 9.soft moan and face expression wonderful.but once she's get into the mood."OH MY GOD"she will ride you until i dont know how to write to explain......

overall.Super worth the value.
Old 19-09-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
Just left Disney of SiamDevil….. .
same experience. cmi
Old 19-09-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

FR on Jessie (Silk-Stockings)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=744444

Pic Resemblance: 95% similar

Looks: 8/10 Seductive really Tall babe

Boobs: 10/10 Solid Big C NATURAL

Frenching: 9/10 Speaks French well and lasting.. French while Bonking

BBBJ: 9/10 Good Swirling and occasion deepthroat

FJ: 10/10 Nice pounding all the way

GFE: 9/10 Good can speak English well and great TCSS session

RTF: Yes definitely esp with $20 off
Old 19-09-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Belated FR for LAX's Vincy.

Heard that Vincy is leaving really soon so I quickly grab a 100/1/45 slot.
Had to verify with SBF PM but the process was quick and painless.

Discount about 15% from photos, face being not as sharp and typical Thai tan.
Service level is good but English is average.
As other bro says, location appears a bit exposed but not a bad as feared.
Saw Vic at the beginning.
Shared bathroom amongst 4 ladies.

sHer room was quite bare, consisting of a big mattress on a raised floor whilst toiletries are on the floor.
Vincy hangs up my clothes and was quite meticulous in the bathroom but no ECA.
Natural soft B boobs slightly saggy, so not for boob lovers.
Appears to have a stretch mark/tattoo across her tummy (not quite clear to me).
Pre-action chat reveals that she works in her mum's little restaurant.

Action starts with usual catbath and BBBJ.
After a while, I opted for 69 which she happily complied.
Pussy is trimmed but with stubble.
Fingering is allowed.

Very brief french occurred at the beginning and she did not continue and I did not pursue it further.
After that, caps on and she started with cowgirl - mostly grinding.
After that we rotated thru various position before I finished in the usual missionary.
Audio was present but very soft.
After shooting, we had a very brief interval before we went for a shower.
By then, my 45 mins was almost up.
She cleaned me up meticulously again.
I paid her and she gave me a goodbye kiss.
Left a sextified man.

Overall, a good bonk.
RTF - Too many other chio siam bu to check out lately.
Old 19-09-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJets9 View Post

Took Tangmo from Galaxyxscorts the nice office lady this morning

Looks. 9/10 pretty nice charming look

Body. 9/10 nice slim body with nice curves

French. 8.5/10 can really kiss like lost lovers

BBBJ. 9/10 nice suction and can deepthroat and fill up my armies in her mouth and she take it real nice

FJ. 9/10 she can really ride and moan loud when u hit the right spot and seems she really very horny type

Rtf. Will do sure since her bonk only 120 for 2 shots and js very worth it

Happy bonking guys.. This weekend
Rtf Tangmo yesterday... This time open door straight pull me in like those horny slut.. Gfe still 10/10..french like lost lovers.. This time bonk her.. Her moan more stereo.. Pull her hair to doggy her at first shot...2nd shot ended standing doggy... Damn shiok..senstive nipples that lick n will activate her hornies...
Old 19-09-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Did not see any FR for SgDolly's Melody.
https://sbf.net.nz/showp...43&postcount=1

Her pics is somewhat like Jennifer Aniston so I decided to take a chance on a 100/1/45 recce slot.
First time booking with SgDolly so had to verify with SBF PM but the process was quick and painless.

Discount about 25% from photos, face being much longer with typical Thai tan.
She weighs around 40kg and looks malnourished.
A+~B boobs that felt man-made (can feel hard lump inside).
Asked for $ up front before shower - KC/GFE minus points.
Her first time to Singapore.

Service level is very good but English is average.
She had a hand written sign at the bed headboard asking for FRs!
Cleans you meticulously in the shower, right down to the bottom of your feet!
Unfortunately, the towel provided sheds like crazy so she had to do meticulous inspection and cleaning before BBBJ starts.

She claimed to be suffering from a cold due to too many showers.
Initially, she was sniffling and using a lot of tissues.
Catbath was minimal. Doesn't bother me as I am not a big fan of catbath.
BBBJ was above average with moderate suction.
Her mouth felt hot, though that could be a side effect of her cold.

After a while, I opted for 69 which she complied once I explained to her what 69 is.
Pussy is trimmed with above average sized clit.
Fingering is allowed.
Sensitive to fingering.
Due to her size & position, it was more fingering than painting.
Focus on her G-spot and got her to cum.
Instead of the usual pussy clenching in orgasm, her pussy hollowed out inside and I felt a hard lump at the tips of my finger.
I think her pussy contract in a manner to bring her cervix (that's could be the lump I felt) forward.

Very brief rest, it's caps on and FJ.
Due to her being slightly unwell, we skipped the girl on top part and went straight to various missionary positions.
Pumped her at various angles, speed and depth and got responsive audio and physical effects.
At times, I thought she was going to bite my hands!
During the lengthy FJ, her phone rang a number of times but she only took a quick look and then ignore it.
No french or kissing on either side was attempted - partly due to the 'cold' situation.

After shooting, we had a very brief minute before we went for a shower as my 45mins was way up!
She cleaned me up meticulously again.
Left a sextified man.

If she put on weight and get to 50kg, with her face & arms and body filled out, she would be really pretty!

Overall, a good bonk.
RTF - Too many other chio siam bu to check out lately.
Any way, I hear she has only 2 days left!
So hurry up if you want to check her out.
YMMV.
Old 19-09-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

17th Sept 2019.
2130 hrs.
RebornLover.
Noelle.
Superb location.
Very clean, spacious.

[Till now i still thinking of her SLUTTY appearance, our AWESOME sexxion]

Sex. Body smell. Nice pussy & shaved (well taken care). Her killer perfume. Curvy smooth body. Slutty. Seductive eye contact.

[Alot alot of factors that it is hard to elaborate about her]

She B2B ~~
* Not rushing kind, slowly move sexily, bua bua bua & catbath at the same time *
Her tongue KNN twirl, wet one.

She French very well ~~
* Very very very good. Tongue queen, tongue sucker, enjoyed passionate frenching. Initiator.

She suck my rod, attacked my shaft so well ~~
* Eye contact almost killed me. Im lose to slutty & non commercial feel kind of fl. Sucked my shaft, licked it, made em well, lollipop brushed inside mouth cheek. Handsfree DT. Balls sucking, licking & AR 😎 FUCKING AWESOME *

She has a nice shaved pussy ~~
* Nice smell, no need ky at all. Enjoyed painting and 69, went around the room exchanged different kinds of positions to paint her & sucked my rod. She even titled her butt, shifted at times to get her pussy aroused at the right time *

She can fuck damn well~~
* Name the position, she do it with u. Her pattern is " if u can fuck her hard & well, she can go along any positions requested & cum together with u " Slut never say enough one. 😎

We had one long shot nia. Sweaty, yet a powerful solid round fired enough for me. Noelle is fucking great slut. Rtf material, mistress & also a sex mate. The other balance of time she initiated to massage me, pleasing massage too 👍
Thanks for the recommendation bro ❗
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1