The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2003, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 22
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
KNN ... Fingers very itchy hor ... ^&$%%#ABC*&%*&%XYZ ...
Run out of Mopiko liaoz...........

Old 22-12-2003, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by neyney
You can also ask the okt to get u 1 ojek to go back to your hotel.
Same thing, just pay the ojek when u reach your destination.
Funny thing is, I always get asked if I need ojek to go back whenever I walking around... don't even need to hunt, hahahah and this last trip wah, story banyak...

kekekeke so l3atu, no need book liaoz is it ? Cuz price hike, forget to inform you then didn't book for lu, hehe paiseh paiseh
Old 22-12-2003, 12:19 PM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Montbank
Funny thing is, I always get asked if I need ojek to go back whenever I walking around... don't even need to hunt, hahahah and this last trip wah, story banyak...

kekekeke so l3atu, no need book liaoz is it ? Cuz price hike, forget to inform you then didn't book for lu, hehe paiseh paiseh
Knn.......still dare to say...............must be the ceweks let you song y y till you forgot to book for me.........

Old 22-12-2003, 12:33 PM
Samster

Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
Knn.......still dare to say...............must be the ceweks let you song y y till you forgot to book for me......
Frankly speaking, this is the first time I so shek after coming back from BL, never had this feeling before

hahahah but Cool must be more shek than me... 11-0 leh
Old 22-12-2003, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Frankly speaking, this is the first time I so shek after coming back from BL, never had this feeling before
Nice bonk for the 3 days ? How's the ceweks you booked ?

Old 22-12-2003, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nice bonk for the 3 days ? How's the ceweks you booked ?
Very irony trip..

Wanna book the loose cannon on the first day already, but her customer sambong, bo peng lor... then book another one..

walau, talk Kum Cheng with me, buar tahan, first night she ask if I wanna sambong, I call the villa, kns loose cannon kena booking again, then I say I chup chai, she cried.. wah I soft heart then okay lah, sambong sambong.. buey tahan..

second day wah lau, go KTV she told me she luv me lah wat shit.. I almost pengz.. blur liaoz.. then thinking, how har.. then that night go Cool's room, ask him to call for me, then papi say yah, loose cannon shld be available the next day, ok loh, then I book her, I told papi.. go back room, she cried I say bo pianz, tomorrow no continue...

third day took loose cannon, this part FR I will use verbal one easy cuz she might just become my BL RG so paiseh, only to kakis I will speak hahahahah but anyway, got chemistry with her loh, then irony is I talk a bit kum cheng with her, but she knows one lah, this type of kum cheng is half real half fake, so good also..

worst part is in the morning, first one call me to ask if I going back villa later... kaoz!!! buey tahan!!! Then loose cannon angry.. I just tamed her then this happen, wah lau, must tame again.. then finally everything is good, but hai wah no sleep the whole night, came back yesterday after makan immediately sleep till this morning... kaoz!!
Old 22-12-2003, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Very irony trip..

Wanna book the loose cannon on the first day already, but her customer sambong, bo peng lor... then book another one..

walau, talk Kum Cheng with me, buar tahan, first night she ask if I wanna sambong, I call the villa, kns loose cannon kena booking again, then I say I chup chai, she cried.. wah I soft heart then okay lah, sambong sambong.. buey tahan..

second day wah lau, go KTV she told me she luv me lah wat shit.. I almost pengz.. blur liaoz.. then thinking, how har.. then that night go Cool's room, ask him to call for me, then papi say yah, loose cannon shld be available the next day, ok loh, then I book her, I told papi.. go back room, she cried I say bo pianz, tomorrow no continue...

third day took loose cannon, this part FR I will use verbal one easy cuz she might just become my BL RG so paiseh, only to kakis I will speak hahahahah but anyway, got chemistry with her loh, then irony is I talk a bit kum cheng with her, but she knows one lah, this type of kum cheng is half real half fake, so good also..

worst part is in the morning, first one call me to ask if I going back villa later... kaoz!!! buey tahan!!! Then loose cannon angry.. I just tamed her then this happen, wah lau, must tame again.. then finally everything is good, but hai wah no sleep the whole night, came back yesterday after makan immediately sleep till this morning... kaoz!!
Walau.........so happening arh ?

aiyah, simple lar...........just kaowin with the 2 of them lor...........muslim can marry up to 4 perempuan mah.........you still got space available for 2 more............

Old 22-12-2003, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Very irony trip..

third day took loose cannon, this part FR I will use verbal one easy cuz she might just become my BL RG.... so paiseh, only to kakis I will speak hahahahah but anyway, got chemistry with her loh, then irony is I talk a bit kum cheng with her, but she knows one lah, this type of kum cheng is half real half fake, so good also..

Me included bo ?

Old 22-12-2003, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Me included bo ?
hahahaha you jioz people out for TCSS loh.. however, not tonight, got makan session with peng you liaoz..
Old 22-12-2003, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahahaha you jioz people out for TCSS loh.. however, not tonight, got makan session with peng you liaoz..
Ok. Will give you a call once got any sessions.

Old 22-12-2003, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Run out of Mopiko liaoz...........
Then quick quick go BL ask your sayang isap you
CB:
Old 22-12-2003, 01:42 PM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Funny thing is, I always get asked if I need ojek to go back whenever I walking around... don't even need to hunt
I fully agree ... Good thing is they're not as persistant as those in BT
CB:
Old 22-12-2003, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Knn.......still dare to say...............must be the ceweks let you song y y till you forgot to book for me.........
He not song lah ... He sibei shack ...
CB:
Old 22-12-2003, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

Cool first 2 nights 10-0 liaoz right
CB:
Old 22-12-2003, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
Then quick quick go BL ask your sayang isap you
Isap lan jiao..............

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1