The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2004, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

been thinking want to post this FR anot.. since i got alot of pm from the brother around, treat me damn good.. i feel like jiang hu er nu should help one and other , i dont mind sharing this info ba.

FR on the phoenix girl that we saw in jazzy 51. she call ah Han.

she dont work cause she got a back supporter , some old man age 41.
she will only sit with you if she think you look good or decent.
she came to jazzy 51 to bring her friends to work , like a mamasan , since she got a supporter , she hardly need to work.

the old man rent a house at telok kurua for her and i guess the man got a wife cause he is not always there and i went up twice in a week liao. whenever the man isnt around , she miss me.. and she will call me to go up.

Looks : 7/10 she look good to me , those kind that can tahan look.
boobs : A cup , confirm is A , and almost changi airport which sometimes i think she is male due to her hair style.
french : 7/10 she like to kiss alot..
body : 6/10 abit fat , A cupper , and the leg is like baby elephant.
BBBJ : 8/10 she is damn good at it , cause she is wild and playful.
FJ : 6/10 so so only ba.. not tight.. and if you wearing plastic.. geez.. can go like 1hr non stop .
RTF : nope , waste of time
damage : free , she didnt charge me for bonking , but she did go shopping with her 4 other sister.. and you know what i mean.. pay the bills~ we went from her house to bugis (to pray and buy eagle oil ) > orchard ( to buy watch) > Queenways (ikea to buy mattress cover and so ) > joo chiat complex .

tattoo to look for~ she got a tattoo phoenix on the back , a tattoo on right of her leg. and left lower ankle got a baby dragon.

Quite hard to get , i spend a week on her , damage cost lost count.

if you are the old man that reading this post.. sorry dude , i lap her twice and i wont find her again~ she quite truth to you , just that sometimes she need some fun.

have fun trying to hunt the phoenix , she claim i am her first apart from the old man that paying the bills of her phone , house and bills~ i guess the spending is abt 2k per month to feed her ba.. sometimes i wish i am the old man~ XD

Yun , V|erNar
Old 11-12-2004, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

wad u trying to proof putting her name and all the details here?
trying to tempt a raid on her?
Old 11-12-2004, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 25
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar
been thinking want to post this FR anot.. since i got alot of pm from the brother around, treat me damn good.. i feel like jiang hu er nu should help one and other , i dont mind sharing this info ba.

FR on the phoenix girl that we saw in jazzy 51. she call ah Han.

she dont work cause she got a back supporter , some old man age 41.
she will only sit with you if she think you look good or decent.
she came to jazzy 51 to bring her friends to work , like a mamasan , since she got a supporter , she hardly need to work.

the old man rent a house at telok kurua for her and i guess the man got a wife cause he is not always there and i went up twice in a week liao. whenever the man isnt around , she miss me.. and she will call me to go up.

Looks : 7/10 she look good to me , those kind that can tahan look.
boobs : A cup , confirm is A , and almost changi airport which sometimes i think she is male due to her hair style.
french : 7/10 she like to kiss alot..
body : 6/10 abit fat , A cupper , and the leg is like baby elephant.
BBBJ : 8/10 she is damn good at it , cause she is wild and playful.
FJ : 6/10 so so only ba.. not tight.. and if you wearing plastic.. geez.. can go like 1hr non stop .
RTF : nope , waste of time
damage : free , she didnt charge me for bonking , but she did go shopping with her 4 other sister.. and you know what i mean.. pay the bills~ we went from her house to bugis (to pray and buy eagle oil ) > orchard ( to buy watch) > Queenways (ikea to buy mattress cover and so ) > joo chiat complex .

tattoo to look for~ she got a tattoo phoenix on the back , a tattoo on right of her leg. and left lower ankle got a baby dragon.

Quite hard to get , i spend a week on her , damage cost lost count.

if you are the old man that reading this post.. sorry dude , i lap her twice and i wont find her again~ she quite truth to you , just that sometimes she need some fun.

have fun trying to hunt the phoenix , she claim i am her first apart from the old man that paying the bills of her phone , house and bills~ i guess the spending is abt 2k per month to feed her ba.. sometimes i wish i am the old man~ XD

Yun , V|erNar
Nothing much abt yr info leh..........

Very basic FR which pratically all viet gals provide.

So maybe since U wanna jiang hu er nu should help one and other, Should post more important info.

Like Contact nos. Btw is she staying near to Lor M almost right to the end???

Since U already expose her cos there one & only one phoenix so might as well as go all the way unless U are just trying to boast to the old man. haha
Old 11-12-2004, 01:56 PM
Samster

V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

no la , i see the previous post that alot of brothers here interested in her mah .

so share info on her to let other brothers know abt her before taking action.

RJ2004 brother , i not trying to raid her or what , just simple info abt her , giving some idea to other brother what type and kind of girl she is.

oh? poolhot brother went up before too? XD

Yun , V|erNar
Old 11-12-2004, 02:03 PM
Samster

poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no la , i see the previous post that alot of brothers here interested in her mah .

so share info on her to let other brothers know abt her before taking action.

RJ2004 brother , i not trying to raid her or what , just simple info abt her , giving some idea to other brother what type and kind of girl she is.

oh? poolhot brother went up before too? XD

Yun , V|erNar
Nope......... didnt go up. was following yr car. haha

Care to share her contact????????

How abt a threesomes? lagi more interesting.

Sometimes good to post FR but certain details should be left out.
Old 11-12-2004, 02:08 PM
Samster

ok , will keep that in mind , first time post FR since i am new to this forum but i not some newbie that didnt chiong before , i dont mind going out with few of the brother here and exchange tactics~

happy drinking and happy bonking is my goal after all~

it great to have fun with a bunch of brother that can click~

Yun , V|erNar
Old 11-12-2004, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

its always a paradox, indeed a whole lot of people will always be interested in such information. keep in mind the gals are here to work, money is their first priority. while we can share experiences and all learn together, there's no need to affect their work by being so specific.
Old 11-12-2004, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
ok , will keep that in mind , first time post FR since i am new to this forum but i not some newbie that didnt chiong before , i dont mind going out with few of the brother here and exchange tactics~

happy drinking and happy bonking is my goal after all~

it great to have fun with a bunch of brother that can click~

Yun , V|erNar
Noted & Noted & Noted & Noted.

But U still left out her most important Info leh..

CONTACT NOS....... Since U wun be returning to find her, Release her to tis dragon.

Still waiting
Old 11-12-2004, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
Flying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_bear
Well... today, i went out with the viet girl i told you guys i'm interested in... and guess wat. first day outing i bought her a HP liao. The Nokia latest model, costing $498 without line.
i think since i already dig a shit hole for myself, its either i pull myself out now, or i dig deeper still... hoping to find some gold underneath.
i think i will dig all the way down.... if lose money, hams... too bad...
Good to hear someone joining me in civil engineering work...hahaha

If you have just dug a hole...I've already dug a tunnel ...and still digging...hoping to link up to the MRT...hahaha

Not sure what you meant by "gold". Don't expect too much from this...just enjoy the relationship while it last.

Lose money? Buy car also lose money...buy new hp also lose money...buy house can also lose money...go travel also lose money...call chicken can also lose money...important is...do you enjoy and can you afford doing it...if yes...carry on...if not...move on.

Anyway...money is made to spent.

Know your limit...remember not to end up in heavy debts.
Old 11-12-2004, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying
Good to hear someone joining me in civil engineering work...hahaha

If you have just dug a hole...I've already dug a tunnel ...and still digging...hoping to link up to the MRT...hahaha

Not sure what you meant by "gold". Don't expect too much from this...just enjoy the relationship while it last.

Lose money? Buy car also lose money...buy new hp also lose money...buy house can also lose money...go travel also lose money...call chicken can also lose money...important is...do you enjoy and can you afford doing it...if yes...carry on...if not...move on.

Know your limit...remember not to end up in heavy debts.
KNN......... I thought U were building the tunnel below Nicol Highway.

Halfway collapsed & I thought gone liao.

so since the tunnel reopen now. Guess so is yr relationship.

Go find me a fierce one leh. Like that skinny gal but not fierce enough leh.

V|ernar - Why U just suddenly disappear. Share halfway might as well dun share or U dun hv her nos & just tok cok????
Old 11-12-2004, 02:59 PM
Samster

i try to call her first mah , later you say number fake one , then minus my points .

her handphone also didnt on , zzzz

Yun , V|erNar
Old 11-12-2004, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
i try to call her first mah , later you say number fake one , then minus my points .

her handphone also didnt on , zzzz

Yun , V|erNar

I add U first lor....... 7 pts then if I minus will only be 3 pts U still gain 4 pts. haha.

I keen in bonking only. Not keen in such childish act.

Just PM me her nos & U dun worry. I will know how to perform Dragon over Phoenix.
Old 11-12-2004, 03:06 PM
Samster

haha , i give you my number also la ~

next time can drink together , almost everyday i am there.

Yun , V|erNar
Old 11-12-2004, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha , i give you my number also la ~

next time can drink together , almost everyday i am there.

Yun , V|erNar
Can......... Not a problem but I am a freeloader meaning i always drink ppl beer.

U boleh Tahan saya mah???????? haha

Her nos first priority.

Anyway add U liao
Old 11-12-2004, 03:11 PM
Samster

just add another glass , ok la .

Yun , V|erNar
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1