The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: FR On L18H38

waoo...must hav enjoyed ur cock very much...
gers usu tell me...
uncle...u hav 1 min left...pls hurry up horr ...
Old 09-11-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1838 G18
Name: Phim (not sure about the spelling)
Looks: Beautiful. Pretty face in my opinion. I was choosing between her and G10 who has a good FR, but chose G18 in the end because of her face.
Body: Curvy. Voluptuous, meaty at the right places. Not thin but not fat, just the right softness. A bit short, I don't think she reach 1.6m. Very soft skin!
Boobs: Big natural. C cups, soft and natural. Very nice to grab and lick.
Shower: SOP. Nothing to talk about.
Foreplay/catbath: Just OK. Lick nipples, shoved her boobs in my face, allowed fingering and painting. Her pussy is very sensitive, she resisted my painting and fingering at first, but do it gently and she will enjoy it No frenching just light kissing, but she said it's because of an ulcer. She showed it to me.
BJ: Horrible. Lots of teeth action. Just not her strong point.
FJ: Great. Best part of the session. She rode me at first, not her best position, not much movement from her. I switched to missionary and things got hot. Feeling her soft skin, grabbing her boobs and looking at her beautiful face while fucking her was very erotic. Flipped her to doggy and she got some good cushioning on her rear. I had to slow down and control my excitement otherwise cum too soon. Her moaning rise and fall with the force of my thrusts in a very natural way. I exploded just as the alarm rang. She complimented me on my fucking skills before I left.
Attitude: Friendly professional. Slightly commercial feel but warm and friendly, what I call the commercial GFE. Helped me to wipe myself dry after both showers.
RTF: Yes. Want to try others first but would find her again if I just want to good fuck.
Old 09-11-2015, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker8368 View Post
Anyone know G99 still there?
Met her last or last last week.
Old 18-11-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 17
werwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lor 6 house 66 overnite is $150

but this lor18 house 38 commands $300 ? is that true ?
Old 18-11-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 14
Miruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by werwet2 View Post
lor 6 house 66 overnite is $150

but this lor18 house 38 commands $300 ? is that true ?
Different place different rate bro. The one i go to is $250.
Old 21-11-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Was g38 working yesterday ? Thought i saw her at arab street with her tirak...lol she kept looking at me
Old 23-11-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Was g38 working yesterday ? Thought i saw her at arab street with her tirak...lol she kept looking at me
Wondering who can replace her boobs and body when she's gone next year..
Old 25-11-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 12
Villian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud of

Decide to pen down FR after not doing so for so long, as I believe sharing for the better.

Tried G18 after reading FR posted by bro earlier on..

She has a very sweet smile and never stop smiling.. She's only 22 this year, however despite the young age her boobs are not that firm anymore they are natural tho.. Tho it's still delicious to lick. Very accommodating to kissing and fingering.. She gets wet easily, inserted my finger and felt all the juice. Don't belong to slim kind... CBJ not that fantastic
Skin color belongs to more to the slight tan..She has extremely good attitude and high GFE which makes me feel like RTF.

Overall would rate the experience with her 7/10
RTF: In my list,

However would like to try G16.. Any bro tried before? Please advice..
Old 27-11-2015, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumdom View Post
Nice to know good service from OKT is important to you. Hahahaha
there are 3 OKT here....one quite old one, one is the botak one and then the other longer hair one. the botak one quite pushy and buay song if you see and don't take. i go so many times still act CB. the longer hair one more easy going and friendly.
Old 27-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

okt service here gud ? u big spender sibo?
one oways bin chaochao...kpkb, i juz ignore.
the other two so so.
Old 27-11-2015, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
okt service here gud ? u big spender sibo?
one oways bin chaochao...kpkb, i juz ignore.
the other two so so.
House of fake boobs.

Okt svc? Don't short change on timing can le. This house what's the timing like?
Old 27-11-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

mai mi san
e sip ha nantii.. ok la .. lor 18 meun
kit 44b ar zup 30min..
Old 27-11-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
mai mi san
e sip ha nantii.. ok la .. lor 18 meun
kit 44b ar zup 30min..
minute = นาที = naa tii, mai mii "n" ครับ

others, sorry, mai ruu bplee waa arai 😛
best is to have the thai word...
Old 27-11-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

orh .. sorli sorli .. actually i was answering cass ? but forgot to quote him... 25mins...same all lor 18

frans got go lor18 hse?
Old 27-11-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
orh .. sorli sorli .. actually i was answering cass ? but forgot to quote him... 25mins...same all lor 18

frans got go lor18 hse?
paiseh just want to correct the pronunciation 😛

no more go to l18 after 1816g9 (or 19?, the blonde short hair who can speak mandarin) went home

i only go lor 6 n 8 now, n these few regulars enuf to keep me (n my wallet!) occupied as per now, i m a "sample-r" no more 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1