The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro 1st blood drawn by kelantan dsc waaaa we only can book 2nd blood onwards !!!
Either Akan datang or Akan Balik!!!
Wahh! This is no good leh! This is bad news de! Touch wood, touch wood!

But hor, DSC draw blood on the WL arms but we draw on their downsouth openings de! Tio Boh?

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 20
Alz3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlz3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammmysiao View Post
Heard starts working on Thursday, 5 gals......this few days OKT of 54A must be given extra lesson to those new gals
Confirm can't wait sia going call tmw if got preview
Old 01-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 23
perrymason32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Actually hor, bah bah is a good thing. (Xiao Mi from Anhui, Hunan, is bah bah, that's why she is good!)

As for XF, it's different. She's got what I can only best describe as the ideal 'baby fats', which has a special feel to it that you cannot just get anywhere. It is the perfect expression of a young woman in full bloom with the spring of the child left in her. She's discovering her power, maybe even using it, but still seems a little vulnerable. I've seen this special 'baby fats' mostly in 21-24 year olds, seen it in some 25 year olds even. Never seen it in any girl at 30. Don't recall if I've ever seen it in those ranging from 26 through 29.

Of course, there are women in all of those age ranges who don't have any of what I'm talking about, no matter how solid their other assets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Haha xf not plump la. A bit bah bah. Mi mi is very meaty now must b lack of exercise.

Last edited by perrymason32; 01-05-2012 at 11:36 PM. Reason: missing words
Old 01-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

haha last night there was a preview when they came down to check out their waiting room. dunno why. i wasn't interested. so, sorry cannot help with a description beyond this: they were kinda hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alz3 View Post
Confirm can't wait sia going call tmw if got preview
Old 01-05-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

I was looking at her eyes la. And that pensive expression she always has on. Like she's a little sad. Thoughtful. The kind of look I think some artists would like to capture. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
xf was in her birthday suit when she was with u

bro u like bah bah meaty girls ah i prefer slim slender curvy figure. but occassionally i will have some bah bah dishes to have a change of diet
Old 02-05-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I curious, typically those of u who one shot and off u go, the session last how long if u don't hang around, just shower after shot and leave. Mine doesn't last more than 45min leh. How come I see every other bro like nearing 1 hour then come out.. Just curious thats all...

Up Angela on Monday night again. She still look fresh despite serving me at last slot at 11pm. Gave me a 15-20min blowjob and off I went a happy man after 45min session.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

vk33. It is easy money for them. We are suckers to let them suck so much money out of us. It is way too expensive.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Yes, Lu Yao the reigning DD assets! She is fair, bah bah, young, and possesses oriental beauty!

You can try Amy, Jia Yi, LuLu, BoBo (got 2 in GL150), Yao Yao and Zhen Zhen, all offer natural goodness with lots of calcium not only good for your bones but also your little didi de!
Yeah : and young DD newbie Lu Yao moans & shrieks with unmitigated pleasure when she comes : this makes me happy
Old 02-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 17
Sammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
I curious, typically those of u who one shot and off u go, the session last how long if u don't hang around, just shower after shot and leave. Mine doesn't last more than 45min leh. How come I see every other bro like nearing 1 hour then come out.. Just curious thats all...

Up Angela on Monday night again. She still look fresh despite serving me at last slot at 11pm. Gave me a 15-20min blowjob and off I went a happy man after 45min session.
Bro, nevermind lah ...1 hr or 45 mins...song tio ho....
Old 02-05-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrymason32 View Post
I was looking at her eyes la. And that pensive expression she always has on. Like she's a little sad. Thoughtful. The kind of look I think some artists would like to capture. :-)
Bruddar, pensive or Passive??

XF always has an pessimistic look on her face. She is under-rated and a hardworker like the de-funct Chu Chu and Jia Jia. Need some celeb samsters to bring up the stardom in her lor! I heard from Uncle Hua that there are a couple of samsters who can make an unknown WL famous de.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jimz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, pensive or Passive??

XF always has an pessimistic look on her face. She is under-rated and a hardworker like the de-funct Chu Chu and Jia Jia. Need some celeb samsters to bring up the stardom in her lor! I heard from Uncle Hua that there are a couple of samsters who can make an unknown WL famous de.
samsters like you a bradderrrr :P
Old 02-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

Bro,

Pensive. Thoughtful and a little sad. Makes me a little sad too.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Is Miko still around? Heard that she will be leaving soon..wanna have a final shot with her.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Is Miko still around? Heard that she will be leaving soon..wanna have a final shot with her.
Bro Miko and Meihui today cancelled their cards le.... Can't up le ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 03-05-2012, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
bigbadwolf69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: girls in 1654A

Try XF on may day, average wl
French - not allow, only light peck
Daty - not allow
Rtf - No, unless she the only wl left to choose