The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2004, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBlaze
Maybe can throw wedding feast along JC??

Wow if RJ getting marry, can I be 1 of the bros who go around drinking....
Old 15-12-2004, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -148 / Power: 0
the king the king

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
RJ getting marry???

ding dong bell...pussy in the well...heh heh...

i think that one must let RJ answer for himself...right?
Old 15-12-2004, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

the king the king

Quote:
Maybe can throw wedding feast along JC??

should have his bachelor's party along JC first...then wedding celebrations along JC as well...would be buffet style dinner right? hahahah....
Old 15-12-2004, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 20
MoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If U R his good buddy should not be a problem. i never met him but can offer to be usherer for the dinner. But can request just to usher the Can Make It gals or not. Help me put in some good words to RJ hor. Kam Sia.
Old 15-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

the king the king

Quote:

hahha....i should think no problem...can i be the one going around f@@king???
Old 15-12-2004, 01:20 PM
Samster

MoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the king
ding dong bell...pussy in the well...heh heh...
Wow...think you have potential to write good lyrics. Next time you release your Album, must tell me. i will buy and you autograph for me hor.
Old 15-12-2004, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

the king the king

Quote:
If U R his good buddy should not be a problem. i never met him but can offer to be usherer for the dinner. But can request just to usher the Can Make It gals or not. Help me put in some good words to RJ hor. Kam Sia.
JC street is quite long and definately need some good ushers to help direct traffic and ppl. the can make it ones, you usher into room 439 of 'smelly' hotel can?

also can book bridal suite for RJ at one of the many establishments along the row...hahah...so convenient...can also house overseas guests there!!! it should be quite a street party...maybe like mardi gras...becos of RJ's rep...sure to have lots of bros drop by to wish him well!!!

Can I be the wedding coordinator...?

WP can be the wedding singer!!!
Old 15-12-2004, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

the king the king

Quote:
Wow...think you have potential to write good lyrics. Next time you release your Album, must tell me. i will buy and you autograph for me hor.

photo album i got lah...but you a little too late...becos disappeared already! Stamp album still building...but if ever you see me at JC...please don't show me your All-bum!!!
Old 15-12-2004, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahha....i should think no problem...can i be the one going around f@@king???
Dun need to go around. I usher the chio gals to your table. Swee Boh?
Old 15-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
photo album i got lah...but you a little too late...becos disappeared already! Stamp album still building...but if ever you see me at JC...please don't show me your All-bum!!!
Yes Sire.
Your wish is my command. Your majesty,
Samster (M)

the king the king

Quote:
Dun need to go around. I usher the chio gals to your table. Swee Boh?

my table is in room 439 of 'smelly' hotel! when you usher the gals there, please don't forget to get them to ta pao some food up also...hehheh
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Check this out.. a news article in Channel news asia.

SINGAPORE : Some residents of Joo Chiat are seeing red about the many entertainment outlets that have sprung up in their largely residential area.

Many complain that these outlets are attracting undesirable activities, such as prostitution to an area known for its historical architecture and Peranakan culture.

At last count, there are about 70 karaoke lounges, more than 30 massage parlours, and at least seven budget hotels along Joo Chiat Road alone.

And residents aren't thrilled.

Residents say that over the past six to twelve months, there has been a rapid rise in the number of karaoke lounges, pubs, health centres and massage parlours - establishments that they say, are attracting social problems and give Joo Chiat a bad name.

Some concerns raised by residents - foreign women who openly solicit for customers, including drunken patrons.

"The residents here are concerned with the wives and daughters walking along Joo Chiat Road. They can be mistaken as one of the prostitutes. I have been driving every night along the road and the cars turn around to look at the wonderful girls walking down the streets and that slows down traffic. Of course it's colourful but it brings out the wrong image to Joo Chiat. It's a colourful night life I would say but not to the advantage of the residents," said James Ling, a resident at Joo Chiat.

Another resident Patricia Sharma said: "The area has degenerated into an area that is just like Geylang. I, as a woman cannot walk down the street and feel safe anymore because there's more drunk driving and drunken brawl. Men look at me, if I dress in anything but fully covered. You'll be stared at by all these men who assume you are a prostitute."

Residents have aired their concerns and grievances to their MP, who says the new businesses are due to the lifting of the Rent Control Act three years ago.

Landlords can now raise rents and because of that, many traditional businesses have moved out.

Chan Soo Sen, MP for Joo Chiat said: "I can understand why my residents are upset and I empathise with them. The law enforcement agencies have been checking on these establishments regularly, checking the papers of these women regularly. From what they told me, there are not many vice activities. Quite a lot of activities relate to buying drinks for the ladies. The law enforcement agency says this does not constitute an offence but they will continue to monitor."

Mr Chan has regular meetings with the police and various agencies, including the Land Transport Authority and the URA, to review the situation and take action where needed.

But residents want more to be done.

Another Joo Chiat resident said: "Next to my house, there's a new pub coming up and there's another open already. I get disturbance every now and then because people are drunk and staff who come out of the shops make noise. One thing I feel is that, they have to be careful when they give out licences, and cut down the hours of operation. Joo Chiat has been a lively area for a long time. It's fine if you don't want to kill businesses here but you have to bear in mind that you have residents living here."

However, the MP says the businesses are legitimate, and as long as they don't contravene the law, there's not much that can be done.

"I have to say that whatever action taken has got to be within the framework of the law. There's no reason for police to go beyond what is legally permissible," the MP added.

So for now at least, it seems Joo Chiat is set to remain a lively area. - CNA

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-12-2004, 01:27 PM
Samster

Wow...the post are filled up rather quickly.

Venue : JC
Wedding Drinkster - Naemlo
Wedding Planner - the King
Wedding Singer - Wah Phiang
Wedding Usher - MoonBlaze

We gian gian plan so much but is RJ getting married or not?
Old 15-12-2004, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

Quote:
wahh...you long life!! just talk about you and there you are!! how's it hanging man??? motor vehicle coming back on 19th...told her to not waste money calling me from so far away...how's yours coming along? was thinking of going down to jc on thurs to meet up with another buddy...perhaps we'll catch you down there??? supposed to be there after 8pm but i think if you going to be there earlier, i shall meet up wit u for dinner...how does tat sound?
ltns = long time no see la...
thurs? you ask me i sure go one wad... 1845 or so a good time? or you wanna pick me up on the way heh.can ask wahpiang along i think, thurs should be his free day...
no wedding bells yet, but the relationship is pretty stable. i hardly go down to blue nowadays even if she's working. we prefer to spend time together weekends when i'm not working...
so gonna lose base from blue soon heh. past few weeks usually at 51, only one gal there that i kinda interested in but she wasnt working last nite. if she doesnt return then i think i can retire from jc already
Old 15-12-2004, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

the king the king

Many complain that these outlets are attracting undesirable activities, such as prostitution to an area known for its historical architecture and Peranakan culture.

== Its good for history...becos prostitution is the older profession in the world!!!

Landlords can now raise rents and because of that, many traditional businesses have moved out.

== isn't this good for the landlords? i don't see them complaining!!!

Mr Chan has regular meetings with the police and various agencies, including the Land Transport Authority and the URA, to review the situation and take action where needed.

== They meet at J51, BS or BL?????

However, the MP says the businesses are legitimate, and as long as they don't contravene the law, there's not much that can be done.

== Can apply for EDB and TDB grants???

"I have to say that whatever action taken has got to be within the framework of the law. There's no reason for police to go beyond what is legally permissible," the MP added.

==Touche...keep JC the lively area that it is!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1