The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-01-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
j117smith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Meow from PLUS66
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=757200

Was initially hesitant about trying a new stable but Meow really caught my eye, so decided to take the plunge.

OKT: Responsive and helpful.
Location: Currently central. Room is decent, small attached toilet. The location itself, while reasonably accessible, is not particularly discreet, and getting in can be a little.. unorthodox.

Looks: Almost identical to her photos. Pretty and slender with a light tan skin tone. Perky and firm natural B boobs. A few tattoos, some of which are fairly unusual/cool and could become conversation starters. She's worked as a dancer, and I like to think it shows - there's a kind of fluidity and grace to the way she moves and carries herself.

BBBJ: Solid. Slow and sensual type. She looked so ridiculously good holding my shaft and licking it that I zoned out a few times.

FJ: Cowgirl was a definite highlight - rode me long and hard, frenching in between. She often had this absolutely sultry CFM expression with lip biting, and consistently gave off the impression that she was really into it, whether it was lightly scratching me all over during missionary to gripping the sheets or my hand tightly during doggy. Can take a pounding, though she ruefully mentioned later that she's been getting slight abrasions from all these days of work... maybe be a bit more gentle with her hahaha

GFE: As other reviews have mentioned, she is fairly new to all this. That being said, I think she can hold her own here if you manage to click with her, and she's quite friendly once the ice is broken. We chatted over a cigarette, showed her a couple of music videos on YouTube (related to her one of her tattoos, you'll see). Language barrier was almost negligible as her command of English is pretty good. Showered alone before we started, but she invited me to join her after we were done.

RTF: Maybe, she's leaving soon so will have to see if I can make time
Old 02-01-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
indianimo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper141 View Post
Fr NINI from Rollypolly
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=19570721?

Recommendation from okt for good service gfe girl, kudos to okt for this gem. Really impressed by her service and looks.

Name: Nini
Looks: 9/10 same as pics, pretty faced, got those sg ah lian look
Boobs: NAtural B
Body: nice figure with meat at right places
BBBJ: 9.5/10 really knows how to blow, will suck and lick every part from balls to head, great suction, 1st shot CIM which she took like a champ
FJ: very tight, soft moans which gradually escalated to stereo type moans as i bonked her hard in missionary, doggy, reverse cowgirl, standing doggy and finishing in cowgirl. she really knows how to ride
RTF: for sure, super gem
Had a great session with her today, gfe over the top, does great massage too. Heard from her she has a useless thai bf, so guys who wanna kc her can try!
Old 02-01-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

FR on Meow from plus66

Face: 8.5/10 - Same pics as site, gnd/student look
Boobs: 7/10 - A cups not for big boobs lover
Body: 8/0 - Slim and tall, light tan
BBBJ: 10/10 - Deepthroater
FJ: 8/10 - Great, just that the bed is really quite small hard to have fun
GFE: 9/10 - No comms issue, friendly and never played with phone, chat the whole time

Would have RTF and went for the new year special if not busy with other things.
Hope to see the same quality lineup for the new year
Old 02-01-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

Late FR for anny - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=758215

Looks: 9/10 like photo
Body: 9/10 very hot but she's a tad too tall for my liking
Boobs: enhanced Cs if i am not wrong
Shower: 5/10 very SOP
BBBJ: 6/10 she seemed to be in a rush
FJ: 8/10 not bad but a bit turn off due to what's mentioned above
GFE: 4/10
Old 02-01-2020, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Surfzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to try Yu from Galaxy aft reading raving reviews here but OKT bo reply after asking which stable have i book from before. Sigh. Decided on Mansion Stable cause i so far nvr been disappointed w em unlike other bait & switch stables which i reject all the time upon seeing girl.

FR for Kitty @ Mansion!

Highly recommended if you want super GFE experience and passionate love making sesh. Her bubbly sweet personality and high effort makes up for everything else which she can improve on w experience!

Location: Central (Recommend to bros to carry like a plastic bag of 7/11 drinks or food etc when walking in pretend u a hotel guest. I found it daunting walking to the lift. Got 2 receptionist, 2 guards, 1 bellboy even though so late aft midnight. No back entrance)

Looks: 70% accuracy of picture. Picture heavily photoshop and filtered. Maybe makeup too. But shes cute & fuckable in real life. Long dyed hair w braces. Shes sorta my type still. May not be your type? To each his own. Do reject bros if u dont like! Dont humji!

Body: Meaty & Petite. 7/10. Prolly 156cm? Thai tan. Not fair skin unlike in pictures.

Boobs: i think its big B cup. Natural. A lil saggy yet perky but super soft and nice to fondle! Quite big aereola. 7/10

BBBJ: 6.5/10. Not the best but not the worst. I prefer stronger suction. Best BBBJ from Mansion is Hana & Micky from few mths back. Did my 1st shot CIM. Shes a trooper man! Never once complain tired or what unlike some other girls who wont even blow beyond 3-5mins. Kitty blew me for a good 20-25mins!!! She will prolly carry on sucking if i didnt cum. 🤣

Quick rinse, cuddled and had some pillowtalk before 2nd round. Really macam GF 🤣

Foreplay for 2nd round was intense and passionate. Loved it!!!

Frenching: Allowed. 6.5/10. Not my suitable to my kinda kissing style. But at least she okay w frenching. Some girls totally no frenching/kissing. Prolly her style could suit u bros. Diff ppl diff style/chemistry too!

Painting & Fingering: Do catbath her before going down. Her erogenous zones are her earlobes and neck! Boobs not really. Super wet alrd when i reach down there. Pussy a lil smelly to me but still ok. Not too repulsive. Small bush. She should trim it! Shes super turned on to painting and fingering! Loved her squirms, convulsions and when she kiap her thighs around my head before she came 🤣 extra wet!! Her moans damn solid too!!

FJ: 10/10 she couldnt take it alrd. Needed the D inside asap. Caps on! Gave her a good pumping. Feels damn good to fuck a super wet pussy. Pretty tight also! Her moans and the way she kiap me w her entire body my gawd. Jizz. We came together. Twas amazing!!!

Overall: she can improve on the lil nitty gritties like bbbj & frenching etc but damn if u bros need a passionate love making sesh w high GFE go find her! Left satisfied.

RTF: Yes. Maybe next time a hard fucking sesh instead. Dont know if she likes it rough n wild.
I wanna try other girls though if other OKTs give green light sighhhhh.

Any tips on how to get other stables to let me book?
Old 02-01-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

RTF FR - Lucky, Seduction.

Celebrated New Year last night with another visit to Lucky.
Looks, body, boobs, pussy are near perfect, being holiday and all, she was energetic. She seemed excited and happy its the start of a brand new year.
More access this time to frenching not deep deep ones.
BBBJ was still good and even better when glancing at her happy smiling face which itself is very pretty even if she does not smile.
FJ was intense as she grind me to a full blast, more like she fucking me than I fucking her.
We embraced tightly throughout the session as I left my fingerprints over all her supremely looking body. Needless to say, she exhibited much better GFE. I am not a white knight as usual, just a whoremonger out to try the best and Lucky, in fine form, is one of the best. I would love to squeeze in one last RTF before she leaves, this is likely her last trip here due to some unfortunate incidents which severely dented her confidence with some jokers here. Just hope she changes her mind so enjoy this fine lady before she leaves.
I had a great time with her and I believe most will if they know how to behave.
Wishing all chiongsters a Happy New Year and NO, I am not going to marry her loh.
Old 02-01-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Jennie from Plus66

Quite accessible location by MRT, new place, but small and shared toilet. I met jennie before as this is her third tour of duty. Very petite but her boobs are nice natural juicy. She loves to be pound hard doggie...ended session with CIM, nice.

Not sure if she is still ard though or went back already.

Friendly okt
Old 02-01-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jimbites is Cool - loads of Potential

RTF - Selena (RL)
2nd time round was even better!
Greet you like a long lost lover. Even before I had a chance to get into my birthday suit, she was already all over me.
She said no business yesterday as it was a public holiday and all men had to stay with family.

This girl is indeed a gem. After round one, we went to shower and she BBBJ me in the bathroom til I came. And I thought it was game over but back in the room, she tried to attack me again but time was almost up and I had to leave.
Old 02-01-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

31st December 2019.
12pm.
Selena, Rebornlover.
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=19582727

Hot babe, petite but chili padi.
Spicy yet sexy too.
GFE very strong !!
Sexy outfit black lingerie standby..
Bathroom piak piak piak ( HORNY SLUT )
Great surround moaning in room ~~
Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl her favorite
She loves to be on top & cum first ~~~
*No break*
Continue pumped her hard, changed positions & dominated her pussy till she cum another time
Slut fl, rare found must die die chiong de. No chiong regret sia.
Cheers bro Rebornlover, thanks always
Old 02-01-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJets9 View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=755835

Since free after settle off with my office work.. Text bro and get a 60min slot for june

What my buddy told me was true.. Her gfe is gao gao.. 9/10..bbbj is rock up the sky 10/10..she is playful n also speaks good English.. Can say she is one of the best bbbj Queen in my list.. Will try to rtf her if I feel lazy and just wanna be serve like a king.. Lol
Tried her for my last bonk in 2019 and sharing my FR here.
OKT was really responsive. I texted in early morning and managed to secure a 10:30am slot. Local is kind of discreet and okt is quite careful. Which is a good thing. When she opened the door. I see a SYT with abit of GND feel. She led me to the room and was a little shy. We chatted abit and went to shower together. She has the perfect figure to hug her from the bag. Boobs are around B, and neatly shaven down south. She soaped me and washed me with abit of gf feel.. next we went to room and she did bbbj for a good 5-10 mins.. capped on and rode on me, switched to my fav position where I was hugging her and fucking her. Her size makes her really huggable. Came in missionary. Maybe I lasted too long, we ended up only doing 1 shot, but after that we lied down together for a while before washing up. Didnt mind only 1 shot coz it was a really good one. Her english is quite good.

Overally its a good bonk, girl is 80-90% lookalike from pic, with loads of gfe, awesome bbbj and great sex. Thanks okt for responding so quickly. Please keep it up.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 02-01-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

Magic from PC69
*This is an overdue FR. Has been more than a week so some things below may not be valid now.*

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=757062

OKT - Prompt response & friendly.
Location - Central hotel. Easy to get in & out without attracting too much attention. The worst about the whole affair was that there was no towel. Have to use tissue towel after showers. First time ever encountered such a scenario.
Face - About 70% of advertised pic. Wears braces.
Body - She's slim but has the baby fats kind of slim. Not the tone kind of bod.
Boobs - Enhanced C or D. Hard and clear under-boobs scars.
Cat bath - Mainly concentrate on nips.
BBBJ - Quite a lot of teeth tbh. CBJ felt much better. Maybe she was trying too hard to maintain the pressure.
Painting - Didnt try.
French - Not really that keen, but she still reciprocate.
FJ - She seems quite green and doesn't have much stamina to be on top, but she can take quite a lot of pounding without complaints.
GFE - Ok, so-so. Nothing much to talk about. Pleasant personality.
RTF? - Dun think so.
Old 02-01-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
QuoteWish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited DS again for my New year bonk yesterday for Kiki this time.

The area was quiet due to the holiday, as I've been there before, i roughly remember the procedures to the go up to the place. Got the green light and went up to see Kiki.

OKT: 10/10 - Getting nicer as he remembers me already

Girl looks: 10/10 - Speechless and HAVE TO give her a full score. Might be a little biased here, cause her looks is the kind that i like, hits my weak spot hard. Never felt my heart beat that fast with an FL. Totally in love with her looks.

Body: 8/10 - Honestly not in the best condition, but still looks really good. Still slim and model like with slim legs. Maybe 1 level below "best" which is still really good.

BBBJ: 10/10 - It's really hard to rate her Bbbj at a lower score, am sure she is within the top 5 in my best bbbj list. She really did score a distinction here. I can't recall the last time I had a good blow like this with eye contact, lots of it. lose a shot to her here cim.

SEX: 9/10 - 1 time here cause i only had 1 left. I made it worth with a long session with her. She love to be on top and also doggy. Feel like she loves to dominate and also be dominated. Totally hot during sex with moans loud enough to add up to the spice of the environment.

Lastly, i would like to talk about Gfe with her. I feel that i would easily fall into her KC trap if i am not careful. Her gfe is really great that makes most hearts melt. It did not feel like a session with an Fl at all. Her mixture of skills and looks is poisonous, deadly & addictive. Rtf needless to say is a yes for me.
Old 02-01-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bethakeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethakeep View Post
Debby Affection Lodge

Next Target: MIRA

Managed to get a sneak preview of Mira when walking to the toilet during my session with Debby. HOT AS FUCK MAN! Easily can feel the blood all rushing to my dick head even though i just finish the first shot with Debby.
I was caught staring at Mira by Debby and she asked: Want try mai?
Mira Affection Lodge

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=757791

Hot and Slutty like this gif
Slim slim build with tan skin. Medium to light tanned
Friendly and active with high Gfe
Milk natural, small because she skinny also
French is deep. Can't be sure all can
BBBJ, she works to extract every bit in your sperm bank
Painting yes. Tight, small, Yummy.
Fuckable in all sort of position, fuck her like there's not tomorrow. She likes it HOT!

Plus point:
So small and slim but does AJ. I was worried for her ass the moment i am entering her back door.

Recommended for:
  1. GFE lovers
  2. AJ lovers
  3. Naughty bitch lovers
  4. Slutty bitch lovers

Debby was naughty and horny enough already, Mira is like Debby turned even more horny kind of attitude. In terms of service, this 2 can be on par depending if you like the big enhance boob or smaller natural boobs.
if they can tarma, you most likely need to crawl out of the house.
Old 02-01-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
lemonsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Koi from TRL on 1st day of 2020
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=757850

OKT: Fast & friendly, directions were clear
Location: Discreet, some eating places just downstairs if you need a quick bite before/after
Face: Photos match, just a little more tan
Body: She's on the curvier side but still good

Met her and chatted in the room for abit before going to shower, quite SOP. After that she asked if I wanted a massage so I said sure, why not.
Was pretty late at night so was feeling quite tired.
She puts alot of effort into the massage, from the back then turning to my front side, started kissing and then the action began.

BBBJ: Probably the best thing about her. I had to control and stop her otherwise she would probably continue as long as it took
FJ: She needed some KY at the start but overall pretty tight, same thing I had to slow down and change positions a few times to control myself

Overall was a good start to the year
Old 02-01-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 13
Singapore11 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSingapore11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear Chiongsters, Please beware of this stable Chivas angels.
Not only did it switch & bait but it asked ''what I felt is a post op lady boy’’ to serve me.
Never have I been so disrespected & embarrassed in my years of chionging!
Although its embarrassing but I would still wanna share my stories with other chiongster bros so that they do not get the same treatment like I did.

Booked Daisy https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=753827 at 3.30pm today.
Asked OKT if this lady was true to pics as it is my 1st exp with the stable.
OKT ensured that she is what she was like in the pics.
Went to location 5mins early, okt replied & gave direction.
Once door open, I realize that the gal was very diff, nonetheless I didn’t wanna break her ricebowl as it’s the 2nd day of 2020. So I continue to her room & went to shower with her.
While showering she had a towel to cover up her body all the way so I didn’t realise too much.
It’s when we finish showering & proceed to strip then I felt something wasn’t right.
She had no breast… Flat as the roads in SG. Even my chest was bigger then hers.
By then I really cant take it anymore & showed her the pic her boss placed on sbf. She too didn’t comment much & went to msg her boss.
I too msged OKT repeatedly but suddenly no reply. Gal said that her boss screwed her over msgs & told her cannot cancel.
Again me trying to be nice, I obliged & told her that we shall give it a try since I have already passed her the $110 before the deed & dun wanna spoil everyone’s day. So she continue to try to bbbj me while I was closing my eyes & trying to fantasize of other ladies I banged in BKK.
Soon, my little bro woke a bit so decided to try to start the motion. However, as I asked her to lay down & spread her legs; I can see three lumps beneath her pussy. As I looked closer, it really looked like a very very small dick with very very small balls below her pussy.
I immediately asked her what is that & she told me that its like that after she wash herself.. OMG total bullshit!! Again, I asked her if she was a ladyboy but she insisted she isn’t. By then I was already too fed up to argue with her.
I was totally horrified & texted the OKT again, but as u have guessed, no reply.
I immediately dressed up & told her that I can’t do this anymore. With all the issues, I stayed very calm & didn’t show her any signs of anger as I feel that we are all human & she is not to be blamed.
However, this stable is really too much. Dishonesty is one thing, but the disrespect is another.

So beware my fellow chiongsters, I hope that this doesn’t happen to anyone in 2020.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1