The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Dunno leh, I see her room mate, I cannot stand. Maybe the contrast makes CiCi look better lol. Am going to see Bella later, thanks in advance for the recommendation.
Do share about Bella ya
Old 05-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 980 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown88 View Post
Guys need some advise, usually what time is the masseur working hour?
Normally starts at 11am and normally ends 12-2am.

Cathy
Old 05-08-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
It is one of those days where you dun really enjoy the session.

https://sglonelyguy.org/sweety-massage/

Was attracted to her 36E....and made a booking w her.

Location : As a non-driver, going there was not really straight forward. and it doesn't look very discreet to me.

Apartment : Think there were 3 gals inside....

Looks : Its her alright...but maybe add 5-6 years ....

Figure : Yes, really BIG.

Shower : The sink was choked...n the shower sinkhole also have difficulty draining the water....yucks. The towel she gave me looks clean though.

Massage : One Bro commented this is her forte...I somewhat agree...she does have the skills but she kind of took too long with the same area. There were some Thai style kind of move.

Sensual : Left only little bit of time...she pull down her top n remove the Bra to reveal her 36E. Then give me a BM....albeit very short one....

Here is the dampener which makes my balls shrink....she came closer to let me play w her boobs n as I was approaching to lick her cleavage/boobs...I detected a faint smell of saliva n maybe sperm smell?? OMG.....I have to move away.

And she proceed to revive my soften dick n HJ me.....seeing me not much response, she got impatient n say not much time left...do you want to release? if not, go shower.....
I have to close my eyes n think of Angel doing it for me.....finally erupted.
She faster help me wipe me n went to wash her hands.
She very fast come back, like less than 30 sec...fark, that was fast!

When I went back to the shower room.....the wash hand basin was almost choked until overflow.....faster shower.....n I make it fast.

My opinion : not worth the $110.....location also not easy to get to unless you drive. n seemed like surroundings not very discreet.
Apartment was shared w 2 other gals....I was worried I might bump into another guy.
I dun really enjoy the session n I could clearly hear busy traffic outside.

But the true killer was she appears to have skip shower n hence the faint smell left over from dunno how many customers....
Now I understand why she was so fast washed up after the session.

Really quite a terrible session with the kind of hygiene this ML displayed.

Not trying to spoil her ricebowl, but I just cannot walk away without saying anything.

I specially shower myself clean 2 times w Dettol shower foam when I reach home...that smell of dried saliva n sperm (?) still lingers in my nose.

Actually I also saw the toilet being choked and when I was there, she washed up real quickly.. I think her toilet hygiene is really a big turn off.. it’s these habits that I am very hesitant to RTM...
Old 05-08-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 22
devil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Ask her to stay in China....fuck one time can earn daily dough here
She's back in China. After 1 month here. She mentioned having 12-14 customers every day. Too tiring.
浪花在潮起潮落后,选择了大海,
因为它相信:大海无声,自是一种深邃……
Old 05-08-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Besides Lanlan, any not-short (1.65m and above) gals with pretty face and good attitude to intro? Don't need good massage and sensual.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 05-08-2019 at 06:18 PM.
Old 05-08-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Besides Lanlan, any not-short (1.65m and above) gals with pretty face and good attitude to intro? Don't need good massage and sensual.
Try Amei ba. Pretty, good attitude.
Old 05-08-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Get your oral hygiene and personal grooming sorted out and you basically win the first half of the ‘war’..
That is like SOP, seen the 查号群, saw 1 ML feedback as 帅。guess it works on most.
Old 05-08-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
spicethingsup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

gonna try massage from here soon. any tips for a newbie? which place to choose from have a higher chance of 'wont go wrong?'

kum xia
Old 05-08-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Basic grooming for all aspects of life, not just here.

Don't stink. Try to look presentable. Be polite and gentlemanly.
Old 05-08-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicethingsup View Post
hi bros,

gonna try massage from here soon. any tips for a newbie? which place to choose from have a higher chance of 'wont go wrong?'

kum xia
Hi pal, can you treat me one free session with a lady of my choice if I teach you the ropes?
Old 05-08-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
omgtiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi pal, can you treat me one free session with a lady of my choice if I teach you the ropes?
Bro u chop carrot head leh.. don bully newbie..
Old 05-08-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Nope.. Much more interesting than that lol..
Share leh give some teaser preview
Old 05-08-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I think I am weird, I prefer eccentric ones like long nv.
I guess the fruit tastes sweeter when it is hard to pluck.
I believe that’s why Natalie still always have business no matter how much she aeroplane.
Sometimes I don’t know why I go through so much trouble to book also this kind of ML also
You are so right bro...Natalie is all the more sweet after a couple of bitter aeroplanes - 2 consecutive last minute cancellations and back with a bang today intense, sweet, and so so wrong for an old dog like me but I guess the feeling was mutual.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Do share about Bella ya
Oh boy, good stuff.
FR - Bella with censored face https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-bella/
Note there are two Bella, so check before booking.

Face: 9/10 (I prefer her over CiCi) she looks like song zu Er in her late twenties? https://www.pinterest.com/pin/713539134687290838/
Boobs: b cup? I didn’t touch
Sensual: no comments I don’t like touchy . But it seems it’s semi nude , TOP half auto roam. I didn’t roam much.
GFE: 9/10 no rush me as no client after me so can relax and chit chat. I like the conversation- she got the slight sa Jiao and not over board. Just right for me. Hi halfway I lost focus, so she when to wash her hand and tie up her hair. N omg... seeing the expose neck
Hygiene: 9/10 good clean toilet no choke and spacious!!!

Bro Franco- you da best!! Thanks for the recommendation.

RTM: hell yes
Old 05-08-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Re-share this good one too.
Now, she is not in town.
Will be back real soon
Alamak .not back u helping her promo already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1