The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2010, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
reddishdevil22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

I went for my circumcision ytd.. i understand it was normal for it to bleed on the first day.. but it is still bleeding on the 2nd day? is this normal??? im really worried!!! my didi is at stake here!!
Old 30-12-2010, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 15
stryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of light

Went for laser circumcision at Sidek Clinic (Eastpoint) at 36yo. Had asked them pre-op things to do. Only shave or trim the hair around the area (few days before op). (Most of the patients are women as doc is also a gynae. Guys who goes there will only be for circumcision)

1st day
Took a bath 1st bf went to see Dr Sidek in morning. Friendly, chubby chap. So were the staffs there. Ask me why want to do, so tell him for health & hygiene reasons. Within 5 mins ask me to get ready for the ops. So went to make payment first ($650 by medisave, remaining $600 plus by credit card) & apply cream to numb the penis. The staff then take me to go change and I rest on the operating table. Later he came in, ask me some Qs to make me relax then told me some anesthetic injections might be slightly painful. Noted there were about 6 injections only 3 can feel some pain. But b’cos he was talking to me & with music playing in the background help to take my mind away from the injection. Still I had said “Arrrgh” during some injections, Once all was done, waited for it to take effect bf starting to clean my area to prepare for laser.

Had to wear sunglass to protect my eyes. Totally numb to pain when he used the laser, only some sensation & some heat due to laser. All the while talking while during the op. After half an hr later, said all was done. Took a look at new cut, not bad. No dressing at all, only the stitches which he said would dissolve in 4-6 weeks. Ask him need to wash with saltwater, not necessary just wipe clean after pee & bath as per normal (I still wash with saltwater to hasten recovery). Food as per normal, just that “action” should do after 6 weeks as a safe bet. To see him 1 week later for follow-up. Thank him and went to collect medicine. Took anti-biotic, anti-bacterial (to apply around stitches area) & painkillers. Was told anesthetic wear off in 3-4 hrs so when I got back took painkiller.

Note: U might feel dizzy b’cos of anesthetic so best to get someone to accompany u or rest a while at the mall bf leaving. Not much problem on first day (was wearing sarong for more comfort) & luckily not much feeling or bleeding except for the uncomfortable feel when brushing the head against cloth. Spend most the time on bed to let didi rest.

Laser really hassle free, so if bros want to do, go for laser (from a satisfied customer). This clinic is the cheapest, compared to other private ones.

Heard that for children who underwent circumcision, they would be given a certificate for bravery. Didn’t ask from them for me.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
pelurusesat is Cool - loads of Potential

tq for sharing !
Old 03-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
noble_guy is Cool - loads of Potential

PM me if you need a contact for laser circmcision done by plastic sureon for S$500. i've recently found on the web which is located northern part of singapore.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HoochieFlava deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

circumcised dick is clean ^^
Old 13-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

jirah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ples tell me , where is the cheapest place to do Circumcision
Old 23-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sexfiend is Cool - loads of Potential

any cheaper place for Circumcision than dr. sidek ?
Old 23-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jirah View Post
Ples tell me , where is the cheapest place to do Circumcision
If you want to save money, do it yourself with a pair of large nail clippers.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-01-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 15
stryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexfiend View Post
any cheaper place for Circumcision than dr. sidek ?
No laser less than 300 at Eunos area (check the posts) but takes longer recovery. This is your manhood here so ask yourself whether worth it or not
Old 28-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

DEUMX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To me the worst thing for foreskin is can not aim properly everytime pee, spill on the floor and mke my toilet smelly, fj no problem as mine still can retract back.....still hesitating wether want to go for the cut or not, hehehhe, anyone got feed back the feeling bf and aft the cut, heard can sustain longer as the penis head not so sensitive as bfore
Old 28-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
hardguy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had mine cut 5yrs ago @ a clinic around chong pang market(yishun). he is a malay doctor specialize in circumcision with reasonable fee S$100(note, 5yrs ago). Not sure if the clinic still around.

Before the cut,
Felt sticky n abit smelly whenever i hold my little bro for urine even though i cleaned it with tissue after small business. ever get other doc to checked and my foreskin is norm.

After some researched n read up...decided to go for the cut
It was a traditional way of removing foreskin, the doc just apply some anesthesia around the foreskin, leave it for 30secs then i felt the cock head n foreskin got no feeling. The doc will do some measurement by pulling the foreskin foreward/backward to ensure it has enough skin for erection.
Finally, the doc just get a scissor to cut the foreskin. Btw, there was an assistant... too bad it wasnt a lady..hahaha.

After the cut,
It took me ard 1week (7days) to get fully recovered and can get an erection without pain(recovery time vary by individual health/skin condition).

Enjoyment n happy moments began after the cut, the sensation/pleasure was so solid n strong...wife feedback said good cut..hahaha
I noticed, the little head become less sensitive after years of exposure n i enjoy longer FJ ever.

Cheers.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 14
darklordV is a Helpful and Caring SamsterdarklordV is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bros,

After I did my circumcision,

I cannot pcc the normal why ( stroking up and down )

I must lie down and use my body weight to rub my little bro on the floor.

If i stroke it up and down no feeling.

Can anyone help me ?
Old 03-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Forum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to behold

i can pull my foreskin back all the way, but when my little bro is erected, it is quite painful. feel like the foreskin is being stretched too much, do i need to circumcise?
Old 16-03-2011, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
busyworks is Cool - loads of Potential

ouch!! i just gone for a circumsize op a week ago, still on MC.. damn! still having lots of problem now. Wound not fully dry up, slight bleeding in e morning. Bros out there planning to do it... pls think twice...
Old 16-03-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardguy99 View Post
Enjoyment n happy moments began after the cut, the sensation/pleasure was so solid n strong...wife feedback said good cut..hahaha
I noticed, the little head become less sensitive after years of exposure n i enjoy longer FJ ever.
No pain No Gain...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1