The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2012, 04:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of
Re: girls in 1654A

To All cheongster and OKT, Today got one stupid mother fxxker go and book vivi. first look when vivi saw him already find tis guy some how not right! so she was alert the whole session, when he try to french vivi, vivi turn her head and avoid him den after awhile he put on condom but this fuxker only put the condom half way den want to entry her and vivi notice it, so put the condom fully for him. after a few thrust he pull out his stupid cock den vivi find it strange and check that fuxker cock before he re-entry her...she was shock and push him away!! that CB fuxker try to do raw!! vivi scolded him and and tell him fuxk off!! but this mother fuxker just masturbate himself off!! Lucky vivi well train and highly alert!!! this mother fuxker is fatty and tann not too tall not too short at height in early 40s or mid. please be highly alert and warn your gals!

wish this mother fuxker bang by the lorry man!!! if you reading it tomorrow when you wake up your fuxking cock sure ate by cockroah man!!
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ
Old 29-05-2012, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by m600
To All cheongster and OKT, Today got one stupid mother fxxker go and book vivi. first look when vivi saw him already find tis guy some how not right! so she was alert the whole session, when he try to french vivi, vivi turn her head and avoid him den after awhile he put on condom but this fuxker only put the condom half way den want to entry her and vivi notice it, so put the condom fully for him. after a few thrust he pull out his stupid cock den vivi find it strange and check that fuxker cock before he re-entry her...she was shock and push him away!! that CB fuxker try to do raw!! vivi scolded him and and tell him fuxk off!! but this mother fuxker just masturbate himself off!! Lucky vivi well train and highly alert!!! this mother fuxker is fatty and tann not too tall not too short at height in early 40s or mid. please be highly alert and warn your gals!

wish this mother fuxker bang by the lorry man!!! if you reading it tomorrow when you wake up your fuxking cock sure ate by cockroah man!!
Did vivi tell okt? Should blacklist him... Even, I said even if the girl wants to raw, it is up to her to choose...
Old 29-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Did vivi tell okt? Should blacklist him... Even, I said even if the girl wants to raw, it is up to her to choose...
Also this fuxker dated vivi for outing and vivi rejected him then he told vivi someone write bad thing and scold her online to make her feel uncomfortable!! this kind useless of pic of shit!! kena reject by date then say something bad on her!!!!

ofcos vivi did not go raw please mind your words here!!!!
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ
Old 29-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Also this fuxker dated vivi for outing and vivi rejected him then he told vivi someone write bad thing and scold her online to make her feel uncomfortable!! this kind useless of pic of shit!! kena reject by date then say something bad on her!!!!

Yup.. If not, she will not disclose
Old 29-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Doing raw is wrong but she cannot scold vulgar language at him. I am only angry when the guys bao the girls for several hours. This kind of cumstomer should be reported to the police because u cannot bao the girls. It is illegal.
Old 29-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:

Hey.. I said if any girl wants, not saying she does.. Not saying your babe
Old 29-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
streamer8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow Jenny is going to be bao liao ah so nice to hear that will be dropping by to give her good work out do not must q or to wait long never bonk her for long time liao small bro signal hard on ...............
Old 29-05-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Kimi(1654A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Kimmi(1654A)..
Overall i had an enjoyable bonk wif Kimmi...natural friendly fun company, gd fuck wifout kc games...another potential gem..
Thanks Bro,
I will try to up both zhen zhen and Kimi, ASAP.
Cheers
Old 29-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by trash55 View Post
well she does that for me all the time i when i rtf....
serious bo?? mai big cannon leh
Old 29-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She is really nice to bonk lor...ha ha
this i agree, commando standard (though i still miss the malaysian commandos)! nothing beats, suck, fuck, suck, cim.
Old 29-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
this i agree, commando standard (though i still miss the malaysian commandos)! nothing beats, suck, fuck, suck, cim.
Bro do you think she actually looks like a Msian WL in terms of look huh...

She dun hav a typical China Face huh...
Old 29-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m600 View Post

You should wack this asshole hard. Less complain, take action. Vivi and the houses will give you discount in future visit.
Old 29-05-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro do you think she actually looks like a Msian WL in terms of look huh...

She dun hav a typical China Face huh...
now that u mention it, she does.. quite tall too! love her tits with pink radio tuner and nice fair complexion.

my fav back than was CK and Blue Diamond and a minah i forgot her name. Pua Chee Bye, the minah suck cock skill really DAMN SHIOK!
Old 29-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Bros. which WL has beautiful face, body and pussy after Miko left?
Old 29-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
now that u mention it, she does.. quite tall too! love her tits with pink radio tuner and nice fair complexion.

my fav back than was CK and Blue Diamond and a minah i forgot her name. Pua Chee Bye, the minah suck cock skill really DAMN SHIOK!
Bro can try Minah Lina @ 1606...service also ToKong!

Ella body really nice except small boobs huh...hee hee

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1