The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-08-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
I tried because of photos. Run down Spa environment assuming nothing change since. Discount 20% from photos. Still pretty but features not so sharp and without makeup. Very Very limited roaming must top up.surprised volcano can erupt with ML fully dressed. Damp and musky towels. Real person is still pretty, chatty, jovial but to pay $100 and cannot even see (.)(.) I rather bros save up the bullets to visit other MLs. But experiences may differ. No RTM for me.
Thanks for MR. 45 mins rate suggests quick service so you can F off for the next customer. I will skip her because I like to have time to build chemistry with the ML.

Top up just more no-no.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Bella's looks appeal to me more. But to be honest, I won't RTM for both.
Thanks for the feedback bro.

Quote:
Angel, his godness.

Bella is worth a look at least. I just had no "feel" with her.

I already have my hands tied with my two regulars already so...
So the one who was chased out by landlord, is she one of your regulars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil9992002 View Post
Bro, which ML told you no slots despite 3 days advance booking? Bella is worth going for? Chu Chu also never reply me for past 2 days. Think I have to get another one, since she's too busy to take my appointment. Me change very fast. Any recommendations ?
Bro you prefer which type? I mainly go for pretty SYT, not sure if you prioritize looks, service or other criteria
Old 08-08-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Remember, plastic / cling wrap / plastic bag, is use for cooking, for storing dead marinated meat. It is not meant to be use on your shaft.

You are gojng to hurt your little bro if they anyhow do this. Ask for a proper condom, if not go and get a small pack. How much that cost? $5? For better protection definitely worth it.
Heard before some WLs use plastic wrap because condoms are evidence if got raid. So yea, alternative when you encounter such is to bring your own and throw it away yourself outside
Old 08-08-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
That area is quite upscale, maybe that condo a bit cheaper (it does look old).
Oh no that place is sexpensive.
2 bed room units rent goes for like 5.6k per mth.
1 BR going for 4.5k/myth
Old 08-08-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
i think whenever ML check for numbers, the same is visible to other ML.
maybe i'm wrong. but if its true, and they see the same numbers at the same time, then they may not take you seriously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That may be accurate. So I don't take thatbrisk.
It is definitely accurate, at least for some MLs. Have heard my fair share of MLs commenting on mass texting customers, some will indicate in their own phone address book for this type of booking style customers and either give them low priority (I.e. if more than 1 bro want the same timing) or even don't accept at all, especially APs whom knows their slots can be easily filled.

Imo not an advisable way to book MLs using this "spread the net and see who take the bait" method, the cons outweigh the pros.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Heard before some WLs use plastic wrap because condoms are evidence if got raid. So yea, alternative when you encounter such is to bring your own and throw it away yourself outside
The spas that I visited last time, the MLs will pass me a lump of tissue to throw away when I go out.
Old 08-08-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
It is definitely accurate, at least for some MLs. Have heard my fair share of MLs commenting on mass texting customers, some will indicate in their own phone address book for this type of booking style customers and either give them low priority (I.e. if more than 1 bro want the same timing) or even don't accept at all, especially APs whom knows their slots can be easily filled.

Imo not an advisable way to book MLs using this "spread the net and see who take the bait" method, the cons outweigh the pros.
Agreed. MLs used different checking system and if they use the same server, sure can see which numbers are being checked. If you do it too often to spread the web, yes, will jeopardise your probability of getting good bookings.

I know because my regular (the naughtier ones) will message me to say "你今天约哪个妹子啊?" Then I shocked but later realised she saw my number being checked in the system. Tip for the bros handling regulars.

I will usually stagger my sms that I send out. And usually will just ask casually.
Old 08-08-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 22
devil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Bro you prefer which type? I mainly go for pretty SYT, not sure if you prioritize looks, service or other criteria
I only have the following criteria : $110 and below, BBBJ/CIM. Then depends on my feeling for the pics and video at the time

Then just click the ones on the top, then slowly scroll down. No other criteria or special liking for looks, services, etc.

If got feeling, will put the ML in another category - RTM. If the ML is really unspeakable, will put the ML in ignore list. Otherwise will just put back into the pool, may try again.
浪花在潮起潮落后,选择了大海,
因为它相信:大海无声,自是一种深邃……
Old 08-08-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsor84 View Post
The purpose of sharing is to alert bros to a possible risk as I have already kenna. I do not want to openly share the identity as this is based on my recent visits and the incubation period of the infection, its at most a logical deduction. For bros who are concerned and PM me, I have responded. I have never go for FJ and the max is just BBBJ. Hope this clarifies that I'm not trolling. Nothing to troll abt when it's ur 1st time kenna STD and having to take a jab in ur butt n take pills.
Ok bro understand. And hope you get to recover fully and soon.
Problem is that recently there have been a few posts on this but little details.
It’s like we always know got risk with BBBJ. Even with condom BJ and FJ also got risk (imagine you paint the ML, or if you get into contact with body fluids, kissing when there’s mouth ulcers etc).
Just that without more info it’s hard to know the extent and how far this would go,
But I applaud you for not randomly disclosing details of any suspicion. Now I really quite interested to know who...
Old 08-08-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 22
devil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

I rarely try the APs. They will have their fair share of regular customers and many white knights. Unless they are being introduced by their jiemeis who have RTC.

I rather look for those who rarely appeared here, and take my chances of uncovering gems. One's meat is another's poison.
浪花在潮起潮落后,选择了大海,
因为它相信:大海无声,自是一种深邃……
Old 08-08-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I will usually stagger my sms that I send out. And usually will just ask casually.
Yep, I do that too. If really need to contact more than one or two new MLs, I will not sms at the same time. The next one will be an hour or two later.
Old 08-08-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tried because of photos. Run down Spa environment assuming nothing change since. Discount 20% from photos. Still pretty but features not so sharp and without makeup. Very Very limited roaming must top up.surprised volcano can erupt with ML fully dressed. Damp and musky towels. Real person is still pretty, chatty, jovial but to pay $100 and cannot even see (.)(.) I rather bros save up the bullets to visit other MLs. But experiences may differ. No RTM for me.
Not even semi nude? Is this her normal SOP?

Also did you get bbbj/cim as her ad states? If you didn't, should have enquired.

This XX a bit confusing hor. Maybe somebody can help to completely clarify so we all know what we are paying for.
Old 08-08-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Mi Mi https://sglonelyguy.org/mimi-massage/

Looks: 7.5/10 Almost the same as the photo
Body: 7/10 Probably a B cup
Massage 6/10
GFE: 8/10 Feel like mistress
Old 08-08-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Appreciate the honest feedback, reminds me of emma but at least she show her tits.
Old 08-08-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil9992002 View Post
I only have the following criteria : $110 and below, BBBJ/CIM. Then depends on my feeling for the pics and video at the time

Then just click the ones on the top, then slowly scroll down. No other criteria or special liking for looks, services, etc.

If got feeling, will put the ML in another category - RTM. If the ML is really unspeakable, will put the ML in ignore list. Otherwise will just put back into the pool, may try again.
I see, I think you have contacted all the MLs with your criteria already
I don’t try many MLs but you cannot go wrong with Angel, Tian Xin or Ziyu
All fit your criteria but do note 1 day advanced booking recommended
Tian Xin is on the Your Premium Choice, Must Try section on the website
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1