The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
thunderjcp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Poor Massage at Gr*** Spa At Liang S*** Street

Hi bros,

not a big ranking guy here. but just want to do my FR on this place.

TBH i was tempted to try because of those short shorts wearing receptionist. I humbly ask if she does massage, but said no.

She led me upstairs with me from behind and it is so true, the beautiful view is so good.. sadly i cant touch it.

Anyway, my first visit was ok. the masseuse not pretty but massage is good. then pop GQ after some chemistry build. my first time was only 50 that time. + 50 for the ultimate service. sh gam me some electricity and woke up my lil bro. i cant count how many times i went out.

my second visit went to normal price of 63 but i opt for 90 instead longer one. same masseuse, but this time she told me there were some raids that happen that their boss the receptionist will sometimes check and peek on the door. the lights cannot dim anymore.. however she was very good in hiding my gem.. i dont care bout the looks just care for the service.. she did that electricity attack that i cant stop but wiggle wiggle. she did the manly massage on me like it was never ending.

then come my third time. I was assigned a much older lady. the massage feels like rush then she came for my lil bro when she asked me the GQ i said no. and she rush to finish the massage. you can feel she was not happy i said no. however, I’m also not happy.

i have bad exp so i went for more spa to visit.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 9
bookkeeper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbookkeeper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sammu went back China already. if u know she is still here. pm me also. she was fantastic although MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
There use to be Sammi, morning shift ,no longer working, was a gem when they just started. Anyone knows her present working location.MILF PRC localised ,with good attitude..
Old 05-11-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

bookkeeper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbookkeeper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

heard july left. her massage soft soft, but compensate with a pretty face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
she told me she don't do extra. not sure for now.
Old 06-11-2017, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookkeeper View Post
heard july left. her massage soft soft, but compensate with a pretty face.
Such a pity. She was my fave at this joint. Any idea where she went? Pls pm me if u know

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 06-11-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Some nice ml left.... Standard abut drop.... Hope the boss can bring in new gems.... *yawn...

Boring boring...
Old 06-11-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
thunderjcp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I gave an honest FR and got demoted with points.

thanks a lot.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2890 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

after Kelly and shasha left, I stop going this spa.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
privateyuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
after Kelly and shasha left, I stop going this spa.
Bro, same shasha from Le SPa at mohd sultan previously?
Old 10-12-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Massage here was pretty good when I went last week.
$50 for 1hr body massage with oil.
I got a Malaysian ML, quite young in her 20s. I thought an angel from the sky to help me relieve stress.
She can vary the strength based on your feedback and she definitely has a lot of strength. And she has sufficient experience to help you release your stress
No private shower though. Only 1 shower shared between the rooms on the same level.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Does this place still require door window semi open? Stop going there since they implemented this policy.

Thank s for the update regards to the door
Old 11-12-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Yakunata is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
Does this place still require door window semi open? Stop going there since they implemented this policy.

Thank s for the update regards to the door
Still the same bro, and every 30 mins the Recep will walk past and peep into the window.
Old 13-12-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Anybody knows where july has gone to?
Old 14-12-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakunata View Post
Still the same bro, and every 30 mins the Recep will walk past and peep into the window.
Ha ha thanks for the update I will skip
This place then
Old 19-10-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any of them still in town ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1