The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2002, 12:47 AM
Zhong Guo B

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
wat happen?

Caught with your pants down?

btw did u see my pm ---pse advise
Old 26-05-2002, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 23
smiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to behold
Re: wat happen?

Quote:
Originally posted by Zhong Guo B
Caught with your pants down?

btw did u see my pm ---pse advise

Regarding wat???? Sorry me sometime memory not so god....kekekekeke...tends to forget alot of things.....please enlighten me......
And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.
Old 26-05-2002, 01:54 AM
Zhong Guo B

Re: Re: wat happen?

Quote:
Originally posted by smiler

Regarding wat???? Sorry me sometime memory not so god....kekekekeke...tends to forget alot of things.....please enlighten me......
nvm check ur pm again

thanks
Old 26-05-2002, 03:58 PM
Samster

smiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: wat happen?

Quote:

nvm check ur pm again

thanks
Got it......well after reading ur PM to me....Hmmmmmm.......seems like one but still canot confirm as last time I oso kinda one like that but in the end it is a geniue contact...so I will try and then comment on that.........OK?
Old 26-05-2002, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by smiler
I do not noe how long we had been lying on the bed but suddenly I heard my door room open and then I realised that I had given one of my room key to my Ex as she say later tonight will come over....Oh shit!!!!How???Fuck!!!! The gals stills around in my room and I forgot about it as I need to tell them to go off early.....AHHHHHHHHH this time jia lat liao.......so I then pretented to be asleep and..........

To be continue again............. [/B]

KNN!!!! Another anti-climax!! So what's the ending???? Did your ex join you ppl for a foursome???
BTW, did u use the rubber wif the gers? U did not mention it!

You make it so juicy that i want to fly to Philippines at once sia!!!
Old 26-05-2002, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by BigBoss

KNN!!!! Another anti-climax!! So what's the ending???? Did your ex join you ppl for a foursome???
BTW, did u use the rubber wif the gers? U did not mention it!

You make it so juicy that i want to fly to Philippines at once sia!!!

OK...OK....my final part for the FR will be finishing soon.....Oh I think me forget to write that on my FR...hahahahahaha...of course have lah......I dun noe safe or not but for my Ex sure safe wan so I can do without the cap........
Old 27-05-2002, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Dirtysa is Cool - loads of Potential
Haha

Hey Bro smiler, hurry up, I also waiting to know what happens and who was it that was cuming into ur room, hee hee.
So when u return remember to jio me out ok~
Old 28-05-2002, 01:12 AM
Samster

Talking The grand finale........

OK....OK....here the last part of the FR....Sorrie for the long delay. Hmmmmmmmmm where did I stop.....Oh ya...remember.....as I was pretending to be asleep...somebody oredi open my door and walk in............I peep to see who it was and....and....and....it was Jess...my Ex-gal.....Wah! jia lat liao..this time how to tell her??? I informed her earier that I will wait for her but under this situation now, how to tell her....Just then me "kay kay" wake up and pretend like getting a shock that seeing her in my room.....I was about to explain everything to her but was interrupt by her saying.."Can you ask this two gals to fuck off now!"...Wah pianz eh...she sure angry sia.........well I quickly wake up the two gals and ask them to wear up and then leave....Of course my pocket burn about 8000peso lor.....(total hor not one)

After they had left, I tried to pacify Jess by saying I was drunk lah....I feel lonely lah....aiya...watever shit excuses I can think of all say to her......think about 5min later, she oredi clam down and tell me that why paid to have sex since you can get free one wat.....Ahhhhhhhhhh....cannot imagine that she say all these to me...Wat does she mean??? Wat she really wan???? Come to think of it really made me shiver sia.......But hor.......at that time me dun really give a damn to noe wat will happen later on lah...Just wan to have a good sex lor.......Anyway, we started to engage into pegging, followed by heavy pegging then came the raba raba action...........I slowly remove her jacket and stick my hand into her blouse and remove her bra.....then I started to rub her soft and tender neh neh....she gave a soft moan when I was squeezing her boobs.....Then I take off her louse and she was half naked again in front of me........I went straight to her boobs and start to give her the licking and sucking that she will remember....(I'm not fully naked as I wear back my short when I ask the two gals to leave).....

Then my hands went all the way down to her mini skirt.....I can feel that her pussy started to get wet....I then remove her mini skirt and finger play at her pussy until it is damn wet.........during this time, she really moan and her moaning was really loud and clear.......hahahahaha....I hear oredi oso cannot tahan.....After I remove her panty, I went straight to her pussy and start to lick her pussy, playing around her pussy with my fingering and gave her a finger fuck until she cum..........at this point of no return, she call out to me "Dear...quick fuck me...fuck me quick...I want you now.." AHHHHHHHHHHH.....Fuck me........Wow...upon hearing that, me noe that she is high...not only high but now damn high.....so I remove my short and I slowly insert my didi into her wet pussy and started to pump her at missionary.....

She gave a very seducing moan when my didi went into her pussy and really, she enjoy this round better than me cause I'm the one to service her mah........I pump her at missionary for about 10-15min and then change to 69.....after that we change to side bonking followed by doggie position....I stay at this position for about 15mins and lastly change to standing position with less than 5mins , I release my load into her again.........After that, I just lie flat to the bed as I now "bo lat liao"..........Jess was so shiok that she dun feel quite satisfied and wanted to have another round but hor I tell her I'm tired but she dun care and started to service me.........

She started to give a really good licking from my ears all the way to my nipples and to my "little brother"........I still like to have a BBBJ as only this, my didi then can stand up and be of service to her mah.........hahahahaah.........her licking around my didi head was so slow and steady and like macan she done this many time and so experience like that........the feeling was so shiok that I forgot and unload everthing into her mouth...she just sucks every single drops that she can feel and really good sia..........the best thing was that my didi still as hard as before......after she had finished, she started to ride on me and can see that she enjoy being fuck by me..........so I oso dun give a damn feeling and enjoyed all this action.........from the bed to the sofa, then on the floor followed by the dressing table.....backed to bed again and finally exploded my last and final load into her and both dropped death onto the bed without moving for about 20mins.......... kekekekekekeek...this is one of my best performance that I ever had..........

After lying for more than 20mins.........I asked Jess weather want any drinks and she said OK.....so I took out some beer and started to drink on the bed with some talk cock session oso.....well I think the time now should be early morning 2am and I will be returning one day earier than her so she say must make full use of the time we had together.........(My flight is in the early afternoon the same day as last minute got some important issue to settle so need to come back one day early).........

Without any noticing of how much we had been drinking, we started the action again and frankly speaking, I'm oredi damn fucking tired but since it's free fuck so dun waste lor.........maybe no chance next time liao........so we ended all the action by around nearly 5am and I really should say after my return to SG....I need at least a few days for a full recovery........ WOW....really feel damn "shiong" sia........We waked up at about 8am in the morning, wash up and prepare to have breakfast together.......Then she left for her appointment and I went to the airport to come back to SG..........She left me her contact number and asked me to call her if free....and I say OK........

Well that's all for my FR on Philippines........really miss the chance to bonk the counter gal as well as the one I met in Hard Rock Cafe...anyway, the one at Hard Rock too young lah....just 16 year old...not to my taste.for the counter gals..I believe she can if I had put in more effort to sianz her........

Thanks for reading.........

A very tired guy.
Old 28-05-2002, 01:22 AM
Zhong Guo B

Surprised

Bro smiler u r dam lucky guy

Wat would u say if she's your wife? (married?)

For me I will deny n tell my wife I was forced to bed the 2 gals even with my prick inside

NEVER ADMIT!!! YOU WILL BE BLACK MAIL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

Old 28-05-2002, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Surprised

Quote:
Bro smiler u r dam lucky guy

Wat would u say if she's your wife? (married?)

For me I will deny n tell my wife I was forced to bed the 2 gals even with my prick inside

NEVER ADMIT!!! YOU WILL BE BLACK MAIL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

bro today try to contact u n go for cheonging but dun hv ur contact no, can u pls pm me ur contact for future cheonging.

千算万算,人心难算
Old 28-05-2002, 09:54 AM
FWChongKing

Wow! Ai ya...some more FR leh!!! Encore! Encore !!!!!!!!
Old 28-05-2002, 09:59 AM
Zhong Guo B

Re: Re: Surprised

Quote:
Originally posted by evo3

bro today try to contact u n go for cheonging but dun hv ur contact no, can u pls pm me ur contact for future cheonging.
Please check your pm
Old 28-05-2002, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light
wah pian

i guuess this is the god damm best masterpieace i ever read and bro when you going to cheong again pm me ya..
Old 28-05-2002, 03:15 PM
Coolwheelz

Bro Smiler

Quote:
Originally posted by hplanet
i guuess this is the god damm best masterpieace i ever read and bro when you going to cheong again pm me ya..
Yo bro smiler,

I guess after you numerous superb FR... we bros here got no
choice but to crown you as the official BEST FR WRITER... in terms
of contents, setting and realism... any objections? Ha ha ha...
Old 28-05-2002, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!
Re: Bro Smiler

Quote:
Originally posted by Coolwheelz

Yo bro smiler,

I guess after you numerous superb FR... we bros here got no
choice but to crown you as the official BEST FR WRITER... in terms
of contents, setting and realism... any objections? Ha ha ha...

Not only that......I think and strongly believed your mailbox will be FUCKING FULL wanting to go out cheong w you and who knows when you are dead fucking drunk give ppl your ex phone number........think you better go out w us musketeers.......lol.......

Btw u failed to bring your chiobo w us that day........so u owe us a fucking bottle each........bottle of wine will do not water hor........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1