The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1st Time going Geylang Houses

Try surfing flowerpod forum or cozycot. U identify the problem but you don't wanna move towardsthe solution. Kinda weird.

If you know you are in male dominate culture, the sensible thing for you to do is go towards a female one. Coming to sbf won't help you know more ladies.

Being a great stud ain't gonna help you become a better gentleman to snag the Lady of your life. The gameplay for commercial sex and romancing girls are different.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 08-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
HornEBee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I say you go ahead and try, but be aware of the addictiveness. It's very easy to pay for sex bro, but it takes effort to build a relationship with someone.

The fact that seven years already, and you haven't found a GF, does it mean you need to work on your social skills? How to talk to someone, make friends, etc?

After you have tried a professional, would you be hooked to the easy way out, so that even if you do meet someone worth working hard for, would you give up trying because it is too hard, and instead "solve" your "needs" with a $150 fuck?

Would you miss the point of having a fulfilling relationship with someone, and further rely on professional help? Will that "train" you to be even worse at social skills?
Old 11-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 13
Tengkor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornEBee View Post
I say you go ahead and try, but be aware of the
addictiveness.
You are definately right, its adddictive
Old 16-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex20 View Post
HI I know my other thread about going or not going and the risk involved have ask many times. But the problem with me now is that the urge ismso strong sometimes its really hard to resist right bros? But Im just worried cause I got abit of body pimple and a few below. I just scared it might infect it. But is it true that sometimes STD just happen even though its check? 1 of my friend just came back with Std And he only goes to legal houses.
Most of you all gave me very good advices but some of the ppl in this thread wanna show me attitude. Look man for everything 1st time also will panic abit.
So since I cant get to hold a girl or have A GF its time to have fun but with Risk management man. I cant afford to die at. Age 23
want fuck yet scared. even if you get a gf and fuck raw, you not scared just becuz she's your gf? what happens if your gf used to be a slut who fucks around raw? doesnt matter if you fuck a WL or a gf. always take precaution. if you still scared but want to cum yet dun want to pcc. then go find a wl to do a covered handjob for you then.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1