The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2008, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tok_cock is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Bachelor's Party

Hope i`m invited for the next party?
Old 21-07-2008, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
Scolari deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScolari deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story. Keep it coming ...........
Old 06-08-2008, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 22
hockz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhockz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any more updates?
Old 09-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha. its been around 3 weeks since i updated. My inbox is almost gonna be full soon. got a number of contacts alr. yupps, will call u if i have another one coming up..

"Level 1 : The person holding this card will wear his bare minimum (undies for guys and 2 piece for girls) and walk around the group for 3 rounds."

So there was myself, kate, juliet, john, rachel, joanna, shermaine, vanessa. the arrow had pointed to kate. kate obligied but did not walk, instead, she did it quickly by running around the group 3 rounds..

"1..."
"2..."
"3..."

Her boobs were bobbling up and down so much that we thought it was gonna fall out of her top. But nothing happened after 3 rounds. she just came back and sat back on her chair. I could feel the prick in my pants acting all macho alr.

the wheel spun, and next up was john. He was reluctant. Then kate said "lets gangbang him and strip him off his clothing." she ran over in her 2 piece and pushed him down and sat on top of him "quick" she said, "take off his clothes!"

Kate started to unbotton his clothes while I took of his pants. The rest held on to his arms and legs so that he was secure. When I finally took his pants off, the scene was sickening.

He had a tely tubbies boxers and near his groin area, there was a dark patch surrounding it. His prick was errect and the girls were silently x-raying the length of his.

Finally, Kate took off his shirt and we all went back to our places. John stood back up and sat down. His prick still as prominent as ever as he tried to push it back down "dont push it down alr la! later cannot grow longer how!?" rachel shouted from across. he was so shy that he started blushing. Ha!

with kate and john already at level 1, the others stood a higher probability of getting "arowed" but somehow, the arrow pointed back to kate.

Level 2

Guys: Get someone of the opposite sex to get u dressed in your birthday suit and wrap your dick with a tissue secured with a rubber band. All these done by someone u choose. Do all these while not touching any part of your body

Girls : Get someone of the opposite sex to get u dressed in your birthday suit and wrap your breasts with a paper cup. Use scotch tape if needed. For the bottom half, put a clock infront of wherever you need to cover. All these done by someone u choose. Do all these while not touching any part of your body.

I thought Kate would have chosen me since I was the "cleaner" one as opposed to John's wet groin area. But she chose him to be the partner! :O i was silently cursing but also enjoying the show. As john closed in on Kate, his prick repeatedly poked into Kate's bottom. Kate had her hands up in the air while John had to figure how to unbuckle her bra. Ha, he took 3 minutes trying to figure it out. When he finally took it off, he threw it one side and stared at the magnificant B cups Kate had. Then he looked down at his boxers. He excused himself to the toliet, leaving Kate's arms in the air, top naked.

Fact is, he ran to the toliet so fast that he didn't lock it! peering into the toliet, John was bent forward and was masturbating! his expression was in such great joy that his whole face was red. His right hand was pushing in and out while supporting his body on the wall by his left.

"Bam!" the door opened. A series of flashlights landed on John. He was totally shocked. All of us took our handphone cameras and took shots of him. He was so shocked that when he turned around, his prick shot the load off onto our feet. we laughed. Rachel went forward; "let me clear it up for u" and licked everything out. With that done, we went back to our seats.

John continued using paper cups to cup Kate's breasts. His prick isn't standing by now but he was still blushing. He took off Kate's bottom and brought a clock from one of the shelves and put it infront of Kate's groin. Kate sat back onto her seat. while John sat next to Rachel.

The game soon went to a stage where everyone of us was at level 3; everyone of us sat on the floor naked with our feet spreaded apart in a circle. Our feetsole had to touch our neighbour's feetsole. So u can imagine, the guys's dick was upright while the girl's slit could be seen. It was a very horny yet tense situation. The wheel turned to Rachel. She now had to take level 4.

Tune in for more updates! uppz me if u think i'm worth it
Old 10-08-2008, 03:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
trekk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

oh man! i gotta try playing this game!
Old 24-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

:S

no other comments?
Old 24-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

Bro, the way you are taking the level, I think most of the bros here will get their pants explode. And what a great party you are having there, will gladly take a part in it.

I think this game is sold over at PS.
Old 27-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 16
PUMIT is one of the Best!PUMIT is one of the Best!PUMIT is one of the Best!

Good story bro!

Thanks
Old 28-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

anyone else willing to go buy the game as well??
Old 10-10-2008, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6173 / Power: 20
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

End of story?

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 23-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rank123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue the party...
Old 20-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jp_nova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this story going to continue?
Old 22-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 22
Scanner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScanner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScanner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

10 months and counting... now the hols, any parties organized.. heh.
Old 22-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
darkangel607 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cmon! continue the story pls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1