The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Athenawishes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My introduction to sex

wow.. GREAT one..

she is teaCHING TS to be a REAL man..
hmmmm never regret right?? keke...
Old 13-07-2009, 04:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

You lucky b........ wish I had a sex tutor when I was young. Instead I had an old man tutor...who always asked me whether I masturbate or not! (till this day I wonder why!)

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 14-07-2009, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
issaac72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story. Steady build up. Looking forward to more.
Old 14-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Becks77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, sorry for the long wait, very busy this few days, met her today too, will update on fri when i am back from overseas. Paiseh paiseh.. Cheers
Old 18-07-2009, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Becks77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, sorry for the long wait, heres part 8.

The next day after school, I went back to Mona's place, where she was already waiting for me. After eating the lunch her mom had prepared, I went to her room as usual to do my homework.

As i was doing my homework, Mona started changing behind me, preparing to go bathe as she took off her clothes. I could not help myself and turned over to look at her beautiful body, while she just gave me a smile and asked me to faster finish my work while she take a shower.

After her shower and me finishing my homework, we went out to the food court nearby to get some food for aftnoon tea. As we were walking there, Mona held my hands as though she was my gf and I just allowed her as we contined walking. Just before we reach the market, Mona pulled me to a block nearby, where we entered the lift and she pressed the highest floor.

She pulled me to the stairs nearby, and we sat over there, before she put her lips to mine, kissing me with passion. After awhile, she unzip my pants, and started to feel my cock in her hands. Playing with it before slowly jerking me. This continued for a few minutes before she slowly put my cock in her mouth. She slowly suck me off for a few minutes, before trying to go down to deep throat me.

Before long, i felt the pressure building up and she continued to suck me eagerly, i tried to push her head away when i was cumming but she continued to suck me, as i shot my load in her mouth, as i saw her take it all in her mouth, before spitting all onto the floor. She then kissed me, as i tried to turn away from her, trying not to taste my on cum, but she insisted on kissing me.

We then went to buy the food that we were supposed to buy, before Mona gave me a surprise, telling me that she will be bringing me to KL for a weekend trip this week, and only the 2 of us will be going, where we will be having the world to ourselfs for the weekend.

Bros, i will give a short post on what me and Mona did last week next to take a short break from the story..

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1