The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2005, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of
Re: KTVs in BKK

Hello Brudders,

Just to let you know there's a poll for the best samsters nomination 2005 going on in the Adult Sex section.

The leading 2 contenders are thaivisitor and tanner132.

Each person is only allowed one vote so the first name you nominate is the one.

I've already done my vote, so maybe you want to check it out and support your friends there.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...772#post739772
Old 12-01-2005, 03:16 PM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstar
u forgot something...
Bro care to enlightened me? I really have no idea what it is?
Old 23-04-2005, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
RockyIV is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Mei hua KTV, I went b4, it is at the third if I'm not wrong. Ground Flr live band, 2nd flr, a pool table, then third flr ktv rooms. A lot of gers when I last went. But didn't notice any chinese gers.

Mei Hua in Rachada is a good place to start if you haven't been to a KTV in bkk before and would like to try and see the system without spending too much. They have a few PRC gals working in there, but mostly thai chinese. Don't expect a wild party then you will be alright. The gals are plentyful, and the quality is not bad.
Old 13-06-2005, 05:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFriend
for those bros wish to visit hi-class KTV in BKK with both PRC and local girls, I would like to recommend this place called Mahadthai Plaza - MTT KTV. It is opened by a big Taiwanese business man, very classy and quite expensive, but the service and variety is good. Heard from the mommy that many HKG and TW actors like to visit this place when they come to BKK...

U can visit the company homepage at : http://mtt.a.la/

Note : This joint has ever being featured on TW TV during a Bangkok Travel programme.
Hi Brudder, Do u happen to have the actual address for this MahadThai KTV? Tks a million!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 25-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Denny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros

I always miss out KTVs in BKK since I had spent most of my time in MPs, discos or agogo. Since I may not have friends/bros to go with me, is it OK to go to those joints like MeiWa alone?

Any recommendation for non-member required KTVs? I also notice there is a place called Hi-Class along Ratacha. It seems that it is a disco cum KTVs. Any bros. been there and any advice?

What is the likely charge? Is it around 200B for my drink and 300-400B for a LD for 45 min. It seems quite affordable. Again, is it the standard 1500B for ST and 2,500-3,000 for LT?

Thanks.
Old 03-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Any recommendation for non-member required KTVs? I also notice there is a place called Hi-Class along Ratacha. It seems that it is a disco cum KTVs. Any bros. been there and any advice?
If u are talking about the Hi-Class beside Emmanualle, then its a MP...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1