The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
tynside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

"A lot of people don’t understand why a woman would become a ho. What they don’t realize is that for many pretty women with little education, hoing is their best option. She gets to feel like a star out on the track she gets to provide for her man and herself and she gets temporary love, attention and pleasure from the tricks. When her other option is a lifetime of working at burger king for minimum wage, it makes her decision a lot easier to understand. For more educated and well bred women they become the highest form of ho, the trophy wife."

Bro WB
Bro - new word "ho".

"Slutty girls, usually but not exclusively high or middle school. For some reason they think sucking a lot of dick will make them cool or popular. Most are too dumb to realize being called a ho isn't exactly a compliment and most will be remembered as hoes for the rest of their lives."

Quote:

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu

I hv given many details about myself in my posts here. Let me ask you some personal questions:
1) Your approximate age, occupation, ethnicity and educational level
2) Marital status
3) Your purpose of becoming a samster
4) Your love history. Have you been in love w/ a doll of your type before? Does she love u? What has happened?
5) What is your life mission?
6) How you envision your future love life in 10 years, in 30 years?

Here is my personal opinion on female attraction:

A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

It will be very difficult for her to leave such a MAN, period. Become such a MAN. That is a really prestigious badass gentleman.

I await your answers to my personal questions.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Bro WB,

Lao Tzu is a ancient guru and his words of wisdom live with time.

I want to be MAn and let gal desire. How I wish all this is true.
I will learn and still learning to be the dominant man.
Hope you dun mind me re-posting from your past.
I really enjoyed your thread so much.
I hope one day I can be like you and be successful.
Merry Xmas to you in advance.
Many cheers.
Old 22-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
iLoveSpain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very informative thread here.

Wishing you a Merry Xmas bro WB.

Enjoy your weekend.
Old 23-12-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
dating deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Merry Christmas to you in advance. IN the festive season time to share.

Very true that a gal will always choose the guy she desired when she has only one out of two choices. Gal wlll always go for the unofficial best. I said unofficial best is what she qualified to be best.

Gal can always change her decisions fast depends on her mind and what she accessed. Is all mental game and lots of trial error. Ultimately gal will always select the guy who she thinks can provide for her and family.

Hope to continue reading this masterful thread. I really appreciate all the contribution so far.

Have a happy holiday.

Quote:
Actually the relationship and sexual behaviour of all gals are basically similar, in their S mind, regardless of their ethnicity, culture, nationality and creed. It's in their genes.

The two sexes play a complementary n coupling role in the survival n propagation of the species. Yin and Yang. Unfortunately, men n women often hv opposing n selfish needs, which often lead to conflicts n confrontation.

Men n women choose their coupling partner based on survival n replication (reproduction) value.

Here is a paragraph from "The Mystery Method."

"People are designed to select in favor of higher survival and replication value. When a woman observes two men, her circuitry will quickly assess the survival value and replication value of each man. She will then emotionally
perceive the result of this calculation. She will naturally be attracted to the man with the highest value. The healthiest man, the most intelligent man, the most socially-connected man, the most financially independent man, the most sexually pre — selected man — these sorts of traits will attract the woman because such a man provides survival and replication value to her, as well as to her offspring."

Become such a MAN who is coveted by all gals/women. Notice that among the highest value is "the healthiest man." Quit smoking, drinking NOW and slim down to ur ideal BMI n be physically very fit. A MAN can easily father a child until his mid 80s.

In a recent post I hv given my own opinion on female attraction:

These principles are applicable to all heterosexual women.

A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

I also wrote that his attractiveness would be greatly diminished if he is infertile. Sorry, must wait for next life.

As for what type of gals attract men, I will not elaborate. Suffice to say that we men are much more visual... and that we r generally attracted to those who appear to hv good genes n to be very fertile. And most of us want to up them asap, to spread our genes widely, because we could never be sure if a child is ours, until 20 years ago.

Many bros may want to question me re dominant power, etc. Let us discuss n debate this most fascinating topic.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 23-12-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
nutazul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dating View Post
Bro WB

Merry Christmas to you in advance. IN the festive season time to share.

Very true that a gal will always choose the guy she desired when she has only one out of two choices. Gal wlll always go for the unofficial best. I said unofficial best is what she qualified to be best.

Gal can always change her decisions fast depends on her mind and what she accessed. Is all mental game and lots of trial error. Ultimately gal will always select the guy who she thinks can provide for her and family.

Hope to continue reading this masterful thread. I really appreciate all the contribution so far.

Have a happy holiday.
Fully agreed.

Bro WB, have a great weekend.
Old 24-12-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Watford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Merry Xmas to bro WB and everyone.
Old 24-12-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

tynside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tonight is Silent night !!

Wish all Merry Xmas and Happy holidays.!!
Old 24-12-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
constructor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Merry Christmas to everyone, especially bro WB.
Old 24-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Sriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tomorrow is Xmas !!

Wish all Merry Xmas and Happy New Year. !!
Old 25-12-2017, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quote:

Since May 2009 I hv BY-ed over 35 gals.

For full time (FT) BY, meaning the gal doesn't work, I hv paid 5-12K a month. There was one gal I paid 15K a month. I usually pay rental of a master bedroom or studio/one bedroom condo, only if it's LT, at least 6 months. Some FT BY can be as brief as half a month. I may not like the gal after half a month or she may return to China, if she has a visitor pass. BTW, my longest FT BY is over 5 years. Some gals may ask for a lot more, as much as 30K, but I hv been able to bring the damage well down. If not, I'll walk away. I hv not met a gal here who is worth 20K a month. Gifts are optional. I do raw ONLY for FT BY of more than 3 months duration, after medical tests n exam.

The least expensive FT BY are inexperienced PRC gal, aged 18-20, who never worked in the nite scene or fresh trade, whom I made contact directly while they are in China. But finding them is very time consuming.

For partial or part time (PT) BY, meaning the gal continues to work, I hv paid 3-6K a month. There was one I paid 8K. I don't pay rental n usually no gifts. This type of BY is often brief, but some may last up to a year. Use of condom is 100%.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

Merry Xmas to you.

Such good details from the post above.

Back in Aug 2016 was BY 35 and what is the total numbers today?

The price you paid also showed the gal was quality.

Hope to continue reading here.

Festive cheers to you!!
Old 25-12-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

konbanwa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

It's my personal opinion that:

"A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man."

I like to discuss my above theory in more details. There is considerable overlap of these various factors. The most powerful mindset for attracting a pretty SYT/young woman of your type, n making her fall for u, is that you desire her but don't need her.

Let me elaborate. If you don't desire her, even if you were a real life prince charming, she won't be interested. Because there is no hope that you will ever like her. Zero hope = zero attraction.

The fact that you don't need her raises the question of uncertainty in her mind. Hope + uncertainty = attraction or passion.

However, if you desire her n tell her you're madly in love w/ her n will take care of her forever, especially if you don't know her well, her attraction for u will greatly diminish. This often happens if you're infatuated n you think she is your dream gal. Guess what? Certainty kills attraction. She will be thinking: He hardly knows me n is already so crazy abt me. He must not hv much social n sexual value n I could find a much better man, yeah?

She will begin to resist your advances n play hard to get. If you're like most men, what do u do? You chase harder, and the harder you try, the more she pulls away. You become needy n desperate...and JEALOUS if you see that she is flirting w/ other men or she has gone out w/ other men. You will lose her heart, forever. Of course, you may still hv her pussy if you pay her more n more...or marry her. She may do so for money. Or love of her country like Xi Shi.

The second attribute "Dominant Power" is very complex. Actually I should call it dominant masculine power. It relates to a man's strong n positive mental frame n his social-economic status, confidence, courage, intelligence, persistence, dominance, wit, trustworthiness, reputation, height, looks, talents, physical fitness, achievements, financial power, kindness, compassion, etc. And of course emotional mastery.

Your comments?

Bro WB
BRO WB

Nice lesson from you for the above post.

Love your theory above. I cannot agree more.

This is very powerful and every men should have.

Of course not say to do though.

So I need to approach 200 to 300 gals to see if my approach is correct.

Please continue to guide us here.

Have nice week ahead.

Merry Xmas to you.
Old 25-12-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ScoreCard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread by bro WB. Support always!!
Old 25-12-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

mesolithic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Most men do very well w/ gals they don't care or like too much. Their problem begins when they meet their "dream girl" or "the special one" haha. They suddenly try to play it safe n go slow. They are scared to be very sexual.

If you don't exhibit enormous confidence, sexual energy or mojo and awesome emotional mastery in front of a very pretty SYT or woman you like very much, she will hv zero attraction for u. Because you're behaving like a eunuch n you are treating her like a nun.

My advice is to be mode one through n through. Perpetually. Tell her exactly what is in your mind. Be brutally n radically honest. And be totally non reactive to anyone n any event.

Never, ever forget: The power in a relationship lies with the one who cares less. AND, a feminine girl is only attracted to a man who keeps his power.

A few months ago, I met a 20 yo full time TW student by chance, a total stranger. I moved close to her left side n whispered: 嗨 我爱你!She was stunned, then quickly recovered her composure n smiled...to cut a long story short, she is my lover now. She is very fair n slim n abt 168. I hv been doing her raw, after medical tests. Oh, I did tell her about my yr 96 lao po.

BTW, I hv a new yr 97 mistress in China who is applying for student visa. She is kawaii, yet tall n sexy. Most orgasmic.

There are many others who want to come to SG for LT relationship w/ me, but I don't hv the time, money n energy to keep more than 3 FT mistresses. I know my limitations.

I'm in Gotham City now, will return to SG very soon. There are so many Chinese, Korean and Japanese SYT-FLs here. Amazing.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

The power of the r/s lies with the person who cares less. Haha very interesting concept. Easy to say but not easy to execute.

Men hv over the times been nice and obedient. Usually the woman that he likes say something or do something, man will follow obediently.

This happened in each and every country.

Question - many married men in Asia or other countries still give all their monthly salary to their wives. Then the wives decide what to buy and give daily pocket money to the hubby.

This practice had been rapidly in Japan, Korea, India, etc.

If such practice, I do see men usually follow their wives decisions obediently. But such relationship do last.

Any comments?

Merry Christmas to everyone.
Old 25-12-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
GuanKong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Merry Xmas everybody specially to bro WB. Support this wonderful thread!
Old 25-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
WoodenBaton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread!! Enjoy your holidays everyone
Old 26-12-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesolithic View Post
Bro WB

The power of the r/s lies with the person who cares less. Haha very interesting concept. Easy to say but not easy to execute.

Men hv over the times been nice and obedient. Usually the woman that he likes say something or do something, man will follow obediently.

This happened in each and every country.

Question - many married men in Asia or other countries still give all their monthly salary to their wives. Then the wives decide what to buy and give daily pocket money to the hubby.

This practice had been rapidly in Japan, Korea, India, etc.

If such practice, I do see men usually follow their wives decisions obediently. But such relationship do last.

Any comments?

Merry Christmas to everyone.
Very interesting!!

My family used to pool their salaries in a common bank account managed by my mother.

Getting rare such practice but still exist.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1