The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mydream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Hi,
I wanted to share my story....please dont use your moral to judge my action i am just sharing...

2 years ago i got this maid, call her E, 25yr old. Very petty with great body and personality. Sweet looking.... i have noticed that she keep smiling and me and i also have good feeling for her but no dare to do anything as my CO is in.

My relationship with my CO is not good very the past few years, then 8 months ago i have a big fight with my CO! And i dont know is it out of revenge, i start to show my affection to E. E reject my affection at 1st but soon give in....and we soon start from kissing into heavy petting and then sex!... TBC
Old 12-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

Continue...
After 1st time sex with her, i found out she was a "V". I found mysellf guilty but continue my relation with her behind my wife back. The 1st month was sweet. We have sex in the room, kitchen, sofa, toliet...E body was really great.... but soon things chaged.

E started to get moody easily and told me she was in love with me. She get really upset when she see saw me with my CO. Everyday i can see her not sleeping well and eat well...still we continue our relationship behind my CO....

But good days dont last, E get really moody and start crying everyday and i have to often rushed back from office to stop her from hurting herself. I try to give her $$ but she dont want....TBC
Old 13-10-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

dear all brothers:

let me pose a question here;

When a maid ask u when to meet her or she is asking to meet before she is going back for holiday/home, what do you think they will expect something to be happened:

a) SEX
b) developing Love-ship
c) Curious about you and just want to see meet and makan makan

there are maids always ask to meet like before they go back home etc..but i always flykite them.....cos i really dont have sunday time to meet them...so desparate meh they all everyone seems asking to meet....?
Old 13-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Samster

Cont.... I decided to cut short the relationship and ask her go back early and she was very sad but agreed. 4 months ago I sent her back to indo and it was a great relife for me and my CO did not find out our relationship...I thought i am a smart and happy man then!
2 month ago my wife found out my sms with her in FB and all hell went losse. I promise my CO to break my link with E and closed my account.My relationship with my CO turn from bad to worse since then, 2 weeks ago i readded E's FB and i found myself deeply in love with her once i saw her photos. TBC....
Old 13-10-2012, 08:20 AM
Samster

Cont..
I saw she is in an relationship and get very jealous and i called her up and found that she is currently waiting to go taiwan as a maid next month.
My heart really very pain when i think of her... Hungry cant eat, Sleepy cant sleep like kana gong tao
My CO found out our link again and beg me to stay with her after a long fight but i tell her that my heart is now with E.
I try to stop E from going taiwan but she insisted. I can still feel her love for me and i am mad thinking about her everyday....Help me!!! TBC
Old 13-10-2012, 08:27 AM
Samster

Cont..
My heart is totally with E. I thought it is lust, so i went to GL to look for indo chick to release. But the pain can only last 2 hrs after each release... I try to get E back but she is relectant.... i very sad... like there is a hole in my heart.

Nowsaday when i saw indo maids i got an urge to up them to fill the hole in my heart. Really painful....I need release!!! Do any samster have some indo contact to share with me. I no have time to go thru the fishing.. i hope you guys can help by sharing your contracts. Dont flame me... i know i am mad.....
Old 13-10-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
flamingoest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro advise if you wanna share a story, you can start a new thread... Here is purely for discussion purposes!
Old 13-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
baniceguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydream View Post
Cont..
My heart is totally with E. I thought it is lust, so i went to GL to look for indo chick to release. But the pain can only last 2 hrs after each release... I try to get E back but she is relectant.... i very sad... like there is a hole in my heart.

Nowsaday when i saw indo maids i got an urge to up them to fill the hole in my heart. Really painful....I need release!!! Do any samster have some indo contact to share with me. I no have time to go thru the fishing.. i hope you guys can help by sharing your contracts. Dont flame me... i know i am mad.....

Bro, I must admit that u really made a very good effort by sharing ur "creative" story to get contacts from bros here

I can only wish all the best for u!
Old 13-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

brother, know a new maid and this is what she sms me:

"jajajajaja white man also i have suitor british bt very old already.even he tell me he gve all i want bt he cnnt gve the hapines espcly in the bed jejejejeje.im looking the guy who cn gve what i want and he knw how 2 play in the bed.sory 4 frankly dear....coz im stil young we ned that jejejeje"...

brother , understand what she meants?

hee hee
Old 13-10-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Understand as clear as water..... fire away bro

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 13-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
dear all brothers:

let me pose a question here;

When a maid ask u when to meet her or she is asking to meet before she is going back for holiday/home, what do you think they will expect something to be happened:

a) SEX
b) developing Love-ship
c) Curious about you and just want to see meet and makan makan :
Bro, maybe have

D) Borrow money, coz if they go back, they need some back home...

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 13-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Bro, maybe have

D) Borrow money, coz if they go back, they need some back home...
oh..true also...no wonder she keep on hinting me to meet before going back..sound fishy...better need to test more water...there are 3 of them pose to me the same request to meet today...RED ALERT !
Old 14-10-2012, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OhMyGod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
brother, know a new maid and this is what she sms me:

"jajajajaja white man also i have suitor british bt very old already.even he tell me he gve all i want bt he cnnt gve the hapines espcly in the bed jejejejeje.im looking the guy who cn gve what i want and he knw how 2 play in the bed.sory 4 frankly dear....coz im stil young we ned that jejejeje"...

brother , understand what she meants?

hee hee
She want someone who can give her what she want and can play in bed. And its not that british guy
Old 14-10-2012, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGod View Post
She want someone who can give her what she want and can play in bed. And its not that british guy
the key message is===> someone can play and satisfy her on BED...can anybody?? hee hee hee..

Yes, it appeared to be very clear that Girl do have their sexual need and wanted to enjoy as well, especially thos maid work here no partner....
Old 14-10-2012, 08:01 AM
Samster

It is no sercets that everyone have their needs....Even I had been label by some maids as their sex slaves...

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1