The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-08-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/amei-massage/

Made a RTM for this lady after hearing she is leaving.
She had moved into the biggest room (the one w shower room) and it looks really cosy. Think this room used to be occupied by Bai Yang right?
BY RTC already? Cant find her ad in SLG.

As I was showering, I can even see myself from the opposite mirror.
How good if she can also shower with me, that will be really kinky to the max
But I know that is not going to happened. lol.

It seemed she was busy preparing dinner.....was hoping she will invite me to eat w her..but haha....wishful thinking on my part.

Nothing much had change since my previous meeting w her. But she had a few new moves while doing sensual in her panties. Dunno which Bro teach her. lol.

Im not sure whether will she be back, but have to say she got the looks n figure that sets her out among the current crop.
I always wonder why she want to go into this line...with her looks, can easily do a good sales/marketing person.
Or maybe stand near a car n become car show model....
she can easily beat those lousy local F1 night race grid gals in my opinion. lol.

Worth a try at least for one time.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 27-08-2019, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Still around. Same WeChat same hp number. Most importantly same pretty face and same great service
Thanks. She just responded to me.
Old 27-08-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/li-rou-massage/
Oh my favourites ML is back hope next week can visit her

https://sglonelyguy.org/lan-lan-massage/

Visited her today She just moved to a new place but still the same location Geylang. place clear instruction to her place, greeted me in translucent babydolls sleepwear with half ball showing.
Stay alone in a nice, clean and cozy apartment.
Highly resemble the pictures, very lovely.
Massage with good strength.
Sensual was great too, enjoyed the AR and BBBJ.
session, fully utilise the time.
Also did not touch phone throughout.
looking forward to li rou fr from a li rou supporter hahaha
Old 27-08-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
Wapol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWapol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
She promised to give me a good review after my first meeting w her n I found out she really did.
Many MLs will say they will, but never did.
Had a good laugh. The roles seems reversed and machiam she’s the customer. You must have service her well!
Old 27-08-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Seems like it’s really hard to get appt with AP Angel sia.

Texted this afternoon for thurs/fri slot both timing cmi.
Are u 1st timer book her ? So far for regular quite reasonable, once added her on wechat, she will rmbr who the person is better which makes it easier .
Old 27-08-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapol View Post
Had a good laugh. The roles seems reversed and machiam she’s the customer. You must have service her well!
Lol , I don't think you quite understand what it means when a ML/FL writes a "good review" for a customer.
Old 27-08-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoh View Post
Haha, she promised to give u a good review? I wonder what can this review benefit u?
It can be an express ticket to book popular ML for 1st timer. Especially if they put good and handsome customer.
Old 27-08-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jgoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
It can be an express ticket to book popular ML for 1st timer. Especially if they put good and handsome customer.
Haha, write good review for customer mean spoilt her rice bowl if her regular go to other AP ML?
Old 27-08-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-xiao-massage/
legendary nuru ?? sure or not /?? :
Old 27-08-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
enigma168 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy.org/ah-sa-massage/

Paid a visit to one of my fav massage gals. Ah Sa lately has moved to a bigger and better place at east coast road. As long as u avoid the dinner hours, finding a parking lot there is no problem.

Her new "love nest" is super cosy with a touch of elegance and homely feel. Her service level of course still as good as ever, she never fails to de stress me and relieved my body aches and sores with her massage skills and soothing hands.
As usual, the happy ending at the end of the session is something that I always yearn for, always feel so sexcited coming to that, hahaha. Left a happy man, thanks to Ah Sa again!
Old 27-08-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterlim990099 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yu-mi-massage/

look exactly like photo, not stay alone Shared apartment with another ML, bathroom attached. Service is good ,friendly and can talk anything about.
Her bbbj was great. Not a time watcher and accommodating
the video really tease gao gao lol

also is it normal if other ml like li rou reply me quite fast but lmm text over a few days still cant get a reply? lol been trying to book lmm but cant even get a reply how to try the legend before she rtc
Old 27-08-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
It is sort of a goodwill from Siqi in a way, it might go a long way, you never know
Bro MiG27 sure still remembers after so long
Perhaps his smooth sailing chionging journey have started from that one good review
Old 27-08-2019, 09:04 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/si-qi-massage/

Yes. She is back! Had only a session with her before she went back on some stuff. Going to RTM her soon!

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-bella/

Went to try a vanilla service. Beautiful face and bubbly personality. Good for bros who love to hang around SYTs and nice to fondle her boobs and model figure.

https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-xia-massage/

Tried today. Wasn’t disappointed. BBBJ and AR Tip TOP skills. body good to hug, model height, C Cup Boobies. Good to have in the RTM list

https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-xing-massage/

My Failsafe as usual. Went back to get my RTM rewards and yes , she raped me. She pounced on me since I walked into the room and left me jellied legs when I’m walking out. She is filled with energy this time round. Wonder what happen?

My round of MRs this time round and yet again. Time to rest and recuperate on Vitamin M
Haha u seems to know many SLG girls history..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-08-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma168 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/ah-sa-massage/

Paid a visit to one of my fav massage gals. Ah Sa lately has moved to a bigger and better place at east coast road. As long as u avoid the dinner hours, finding a parking lot there is no problem.

Her new "love nest" is super cosy with a touch of elegance and homely feel. Her service level of course still as good as ever, she never fails to de stress me and relieved my body aches and sores with her massage skills and soothing hands.
As usual, the happy ending at the end of the session is something that I always yearn for, always feel so sexcited coming to that, hahaha. Left a happy man, thanks to Ah Sa again!
Does she still have a dog?
Old 27-08-2019, 09:06 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-xiao-massage/
legendary nuru ?? sure or not /?? :
If not how to attract u to respond to her ad?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1