The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 02-03-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Going BTM ON Friday watch out for this 4 ttimeing:8,12,5p,8p

Old 02-03-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
my guess is they cant run away ........
middle of the nite...... u asleep.... gal cant escape and run...
Hahaha, Ah Lau, good one
Old 03-03-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Hahaha, Ah Lau, good one
thats the norm for most of the wechat gals....
some more most of their pics all edited/beautified by 3part app......

tested b4 by me and xiaosinful b4.....

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 03-03-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Surprisingly nice movie,aso veri nice music. So nice until i made tis 4u...

exchg rate y'day is 9450,jus like i pre-dicked earlier.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
thats the norm for most of the wechat gals....
some more most of their pics all edited/beautified by 3part app......

tested b4 by me and xiaosinful b4.....
I always insist on video chat the girls first. Also, I have my own set of questions and requirements that they have to agree to before I engage their Services.

It's not 100% foolproof, but it does filter out a lot of those scammers.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Surprisingly nice movie,aso veri nice music.
Yes,it sure is...the movie shows the end of wolverine,the end of Professor X and the rest of the other older X-men of the past...it also featured the new group of likely X-factors,hehehe...the female wolverine in the movie survived,along with the other would-be X-Factor members who were genetically lab-engineered from the other older X-men's gene. The rest,all dead...including the younger version of the original wolverine,hehehe...the wolverine girl in the movie, Laura called Logan (aka original wolverine),...Father. (she deserve an Oscar trophy for her acting skill)

If you are watching this movie,you may wish to leave the theater immediately after it ends when it start showing the movie credential. Nothing about a next upcoming movie preview becos i stayed thru out the whole movie run time till the end to make sure there is none. An emotional grounded movie...i would rate it at 8/10.

To watch it for 25k is definitely well-worth the ticket price. (i find this one is better than the other X-men movies)

And the song "Hurt",do matches well with this movie too.

Lion Air was about 1.5 hour delayed yesterday.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 03-03-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
I always insist on video chat the girls first. Also, I have my own set of questions and requirements that they have to agree to before I engage their Services.

OIC, master miumiu6464, can PM me your set of questions?

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 03-03-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6491 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I always insist on video chat the girls first
Even better: after the necessary prescreening based on photos, chat and whatever, go to have a coffee at Nagoya Hill or anywhere else and invite them to show up THERE, not in the room. If there is no chemistry, you can give her 50k for taxi and the time and move to the next.
If she is later than 30mins, move to the next.
Waiting her in the room is NOT advisable, as you would not want to have ANYONE in your room unless you are really certain of what type of person she is.
In general, I don't think that in Batam one should use Wechat to find company.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6491 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

A quick note that helps to understand the price structure of things in Batam.

I just went (9pm) to buy some fruit to take back home with me to my country. No mangis in this season, but I found some passable jambu air.

Pasar in front of Alium at Jodoh: 20k/kg after some hint of negotiation (I said fruit not good enough to buy and I was leaving).

Pasar Induk: 10k/kg for better quality jambu air, ripen but not damaged, no need to negotiate, plus smiles and chat from the nice guy.
Exactly half price: and Nono's apple is not the same apple, it's better.

=> One needs to know where to go, to find quality and good price.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Even better: after the necessary prescreening based on photos, chat and whatever, go to have a coffee at Nagoya Hill or anywhere else and invite them to show up THERE, not in the room. If there is no chemistry, you can give her 50k for taxi and the time and move to the next.
Waiting her in the room is NOT advisable, as you would not want to have ANYONE in your room unless you are really certain of what type of person she is.
If I have the time, maybe I would do all these. But, most of the time when I get WeChat girls, it's usually 2-5 am which leaves me with the only option of ST'ing them.

Agree too with the last paragraph. Over the last 6 months, I had wins and losses from calling these WeChat girls. Those freelancers are usually better deal than those with okt, although my best FL WeChat girl at the moment now comes from Princess Salon (a Morena joint).

Unless I had ST these girls before, booking them is a no-no for me.
Old 04-03-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
although my best FL WeChat girl at the moment now comes from Princess Salon (a Morena joint).
Adui....coming from boking joint, got okt. Not FL. That is call curi ayam and u paid for it aka st.

My FLs are, gals from shopping mall, beer gals, disco, massage gals that work @ clean massage place, recommended by supir/ojek who knows FL gals that is looking for customers and my favorite, ask a boking gal to st with u while she has another boking from other customer but you don't pay a single cent aka the real curi ayam.

Some gals from Bunga, happy, kupu2 also provide st thru WeChat, are they FLs too?

Last edited by fde83; 04-03-2017 at 12:43 AM.
Old 04-03-2017, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Bro normally the wechat girls outcall into room only. they not agree to come some other places to meet. some will ask taxi or ojak pay if reject.
Old 04-03-2017, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Adui....coming from boking joint, got okt. Not FL. That is call curi ayam and u paid for it aka st.

My FLs are, gals from shopping mall, beer gals, disco, massage gals that work @ clean massage place, recommended by supir/ojek who knows FL gals that is looking for customers and my favorite, ask a boking gal to st with u while she has another boking from other customer but you don't pay a single cent aka the real curi ayam.

Some gals from Bunga, happy, kupu2 also provide st thru WeChat, are they FLs too?
Lol.. I not the outgoing type. So approaching mall girls, clean joints girls for st not really for me. There's this once, entire theatre only 2 of us watching Rings and she specially asked me to sit with her, I also let go the chance for something after the movie. But, I did get to rubba her a bit in the theatre. Lol.. not extrovert, but still a Lau Tiko..

Different definition for us then. My idea of FL are those that come out to sell. It may be those type like you said, SPG GIRL / decent joints girl but ajak by you for ST etc. Or it may be my "Cecilia Cheung" type (career FL?) who left the joint already but is selling herself via personal network of customers, word of mouth advertisement etc.

This Princess Salon girl, I got her when I just started booking girls in WeChat for ST. That's also when I start going Batam almost on a weekly basis and arriving on Friday night for movies, makan, Massage then short time girls. My bookings only come in on Saturday night.

So, some joints girls might slip in without me knowing until they show up with their okt / minder and collect payment upfront. Nowadays, with my filtering system, I don't really get these girls via WeChat or BBM anymore. But, like I said in my previous post, it's not foolproof. WeChat girls are still, IMO, only good for ST only until you get to know them further.
Old 04-03-2017, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourslovingly View Post
Bro normally the wechat girls outcall into room only. they not agree to come some other places to meet. some will ask taxi or ojak pay if reject.
He knows lah. He's a long time player in Batam.

Nowadays, they come to my room on my terms. First, video call to sieve out the pretenders/fake photos. Then, a series of questions plus some terms that they have to follow even before they step into my room.

Still, not 100% foolproof although my success rate improved after months of trial and error plus fine tuning.
Old 04-03-2017, 05:20 AM
Samster

Just finished a WeChat FL.

Good experience. Girl is 23 years old, 7/10, good service (though she asked for tips for bbbj), no DFK but obliging otherwise.

She was the second girl that turned up at my door. First one came but I rejected. Girl just went away diam2. When I WeChat her why I turned her down, the reply came as saying it's the friend that turned up. Ask if she the one, will I give her the job. These all happened after I finished the job with another the 23 years old girl.

I received a couple of PMs asking about the Princess Salon girl. Not that I don't want to share. I shared before, and end up, for 3 months, I can't get the girl even with 2 weeks advance booking.

Princess Salon operate like a booking joint. Girls are there in the joint for you to choose. The papi even bring you up to the girls'rooms for viewing.

Also, not that I don't want to share my filtering system. I just prefer to share to friends, than strangers on the web. After all, I did spend the money for the girls before bringing the failure rate down. Within the past 6 months, I have good experience. And not so good experience. 2 that stand out.

1. Girl didn't even want to take off her clothes cos I paid just 300k. When I showed my black face, then she undressed. Then don't allow me foreplay. Saying I troublesome. By that point I haven't paid yet. Wanted to throw her out but she called her papi. End up, I just throw the money out of the room and got in a fight with the papi.

2. GIRL showed Up, but appear to be a preggy. Very uncooperative during the whole process. Then halfway through the fuck, she just got up, and get dressed. Had a bad argument with her, and ended up, throwing her hand bag out of the room. Everything spilled out and was everywhere on the corridor.

For newbies, calling WeChat FL is not really your game. On thinking back, the 2 incidents could end up very ugly for me. Luckily it didn't.

In contrast, in my 7-8 years cheonging Batam, I only had to throw 2 joints girls back. And, the second one is not really her fault. I felt so bad that she ended up crying at Formosa Hotel's lobby. She's 21 years old SiSi. Used too be treated like a princess and always get good feedback that Mami Ai Ling is surprised that I threw her back. I did get a big refund from Bunga though. They charge high price for their girl. But, the Mami is very good at taking care of her customers.

When we have the chance to have a cup of coffee, we can have a good chat.

Last edited by miumiu6464; 04-03-2017 at 05:42 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1