The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-09-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Good then share mah. Not good i don't even mention
Book alrdy. Hearing that she may rtc 9th.
Old 06-09-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Is Tian Niu coming back today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/sally-massage/
Here you go bro
Used to visit her regularly many months back because we were living damn close to each other
So whenever have urge there she is
Not healthy for the wallet I must say
It doesn’t help that she really can massage and perform great HJs
Her massage is what differentiates her from the rest of the many B graders with good attitude and who look reasonably attractive (most of them can't massage for shit).

Never disappoint.
Old 06-09-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Like reservist, everytime got inpro and outpro while some officially MR.
Old 06-09-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
altan78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotballoon23 View Post
I also feel you because I’ve just seen a doctor. Visit her few weeks back. Contracted the same thing. Please be careful out there.
I actually her visit her quite regularly but have yet to contact anything. I told her about the STD scare happening and she went for a check. She showed me her results and it was all negative.

Strange.... and scary...
Old 06-09-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Wind Bracker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWind Bracker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by durian999 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yoyo/

Visited her about 2 weeks ago. That’s the only sexual encounter since.
Past few days end up peeing, with a little burning sensation. Just saw a Gp, he said likely chlamydia. Gave me doxycycline for 5 days. Just to take note guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotballoon23 View Post
I also feel you because I’ve just seen a doctor. Visit her few weeks back. Contracted the same thing. Please be careful out there.
Wah! I was about to try her, after saw your this posting I pull hand break, thanks for the update …

Life is short, play safe, pray safe …
Old 06-09-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
If they put 'handsome' immediately become AP inside. U ask them is true.
Handsome is second to 'customer', 'give tips' , however if ' handsome customer who tips' will be ideal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Midweek nothing to do , went back to my BBBJ favourite

https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-xia-massage/

As this is a RTM so more actions involved starting from watery BBBJ right inside the shower. Have you tried walking while your dick is inside her mouth while moving out from the toilet to the bed.
As usual my favourite haunt middle of a week.
Darn one of the jav fantasy LOL, i'd only tried once whereby the ML seize the opportunity to attack my rod while i'm answering my phone knn,
tried to push her away but she grab my butt so tight and just wouldn't let my rod off her mouth.

Thank You
Old 06-09-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
paperandcup is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yoyo/

Beware all bros, this lady has STD. Please becareful. Can someone inform her to go for treatment?
Old 06-09-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by altan78 View Post
I actually her visit her quite regularly but have yet to contact anything. I told her about the STD scare happening and she went for a check. She showed me her results and it was all negative.

Strange.... and scary...
Post her results here then..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 14
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of

SLG website is down?
Old 06-09-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just curious the chance of std is 100% if skin, fluid contacted during bbbj?
Or just a high chance but not 100%?
Old 06-09-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
You can raw ass fuck someone with the HIV virus and a bleeding asshole 10 times and not get the virus. Many factors, like patient's viral load and your immunity level, come into play.

But you can even contract something in the very first sexual encounter of your entire life.

Go figure.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
altan78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Post her results here then..

She almost wanted to do what one of the ML did.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
What would you say the highlight of the session will be? Location not as familiar you say.
She can give you those school day gf feel. She is that young so ya. Simple easy lady no bullshit.

Her service is to make you satisfied. She is out to please. Her mentally is to service you goo for rtm. I like those so they really give it all

Location is not typically apartment. It's old building.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Don’t go in with the mentality you wouldn’t kena anything at all in this game, no matter how much protection/preventive measures you take..

Said before a gazillion times - SDC, CDS..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Would you recommend her? I'm undecided to try. Some good MRs on her, others that she can be unmotivated.
If you school gf type she is those. Looks.cant be wrong definitely a looker. B not c.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1