The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith2001 View Post
I would like to check for those advertise in QQ walk up apartment services,
Are those photos real? Are the service provided really as per advertise?

Those outcall rmb300-400. Is it worth the risk?
I do not take risk so.................

Pic are usually not real! Be very careful with such QQ ads, Cheong with caution!
Old 12-03-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
I am very curious, since she was with you together in the Cab, how you 'Gentlemanly' rejected her request last minute and of course shake free?

Please educated me/us, cheers!
Well, let me see and try to remember,,,,,it was last July (didn't know you are curious to know my story)

I actually had given her the benefit of doubt of not treating me as a carrot head and we went into the shop to shop for her jewelleries. Thinking that she just want my opinion in choosing the vast array of design of the jewelleries. 50/50 % I would say. At that moment in time when she had decided what she wanted, we proceeded to the cashier counter.

She looked at me and I was like,,,,, dunno how to describe, eventually she open her (no good BBBJ) mouth and ask me to settle the bill. I steadfastly and in a very firm tone told her I have no money! Simple as that. We went to a nearby KFC and I ask her why would she think that I would buy her gold jewelleries? Anyway, our meals was a bit awkward and after eating, she suddenly said her grandma is sick and she is required to return to Harbin, end of the story and good riddance.

I think best word to describe her is she is like a flu, you will recover and the flu will go away with any medication in due time.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 12-03-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro,

I would like to check for those advertise in QQ walk up apartment services,
Are those photos real? Are the service provided really as per advertise?

Those outcall rmb300-400. Is it worth the risk?
Quote:
I do not take risk so.................

Pic are usually not real! Be very careful with such QQ ads, Cheong with caution!
Ya QQ gals pics can be real or super edited by studio photographers or even fakes.. encounter a few bogus and baby elephants from those freelance.. there are QQ syndicate ones.. of course their pics more professional wiz lighting..

usually they advertise their QQ numbers & present you a long list of chinese foreplay agenda.. upon meeting up, what can u expect from 300 or 400 screw.. the gals only getting about 50% out from the 300 or 400 damage..

same rate as the BBS.. dirt cheap at the expense of how much u pay.. no expect one dragon svc or shower service.. most of time no BBBJ or CIM.. even worse no makeup sometimes also..
Old 12-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro,

Can I have the address of Haodifang?
What kind of service do they provide and what the damage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Bro: there are numerous HaoDiFang MP in Shanghai. See link for the address:

http://shanghai.happymassage.com/sea...fang&search=Go

I am afraid I am unable to advise you about taking risk, I am not into risk management

However, what I would like to say is do it at you own risk and use discretion and your own judgement. I would like to add, I have been to only a handful for such deed. So far so good
one good suggestion on HDF.. always go for those MILF ones cause they handle customers better.. cos they do better perks..

SYT & Young gals normally quite scared & abide to the rules of their company.. at most for 300 tips they offer a massage & hj..

MILFs more daring & 老江湖.. you probably get more perks from the 300 or 400 tips to her.. special perks varies from FJ or 69 or digging or bbbj.. 1st timers normally don't get all perks 1st hand.. have to go a few rounds to meet ur fav mm..

so much for the services intro.. the risk for doing all the commando stunts is that the doors of the individual rooms have no locks or can't be locked from inside.. which means outside can just bang open & see what you 2 doing lor.. heard if the mm gana complain or found out doing hanky panky stuffs.. she auto gana fired..

Last edited by ebonkie; 12-03-2014 at 03:22 PM.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]At that moment in time when she had decided what she wanted, we proceeded to the cashier counter.

She looked at me and I was like,,,,, dunno how to describe, eventually she open her (no good BBBJ) mouth and ask me to settle the bill. I steadfastly and in a very firm tone told her I have no money! Simple as that. We went to a nearby KFC and I ask her why would she think that I would buy her gold jewelleries? Anyway, our meals was a bit awkward and after eating, she suddenly said her grandma is sick and she is required to return to Harbin, end of the story and good riddance.
Well that is the Chinese culture!

I find many Chinese Women expects such from a man, which Sinkie Man find it being chop carrot...........tats the Cultural Differences between Tiongkok and Sinkies!

I guess that time at the Cashier Counter and up to the KFC meal, u must be damn Paiseh but must still maintain your stand hor, and she must be damn pissed and lose face!

In conclusion, Sinkie Man and Tiongkok Woman have many differences although we have the same skin , eye and hair colour!
Old 12-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
usually they advertise their QQ numbers & present you a long list of chinese foreplay agenda.. upon meeting up, what can u expect from 300 or 400 screw.. the gals only getting about 50% out from the 300 or 400 damage..

same rate as the BBS.. dirt cheap at the expense of how much u pay.. no expect one dragon svc or shower service.. most of time no BBBJ or CIM.. even worse no makeup sometimes also..
You are the man Bro Ebonkie, always so knowledgeable and helpful!
Old 12-03-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Openbook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Xintiandi got freelance mm who will walk up to you if you happen to be alone in the pub.. they ask you whether you need their company for the night..
What's the rate for these freelancers?
Old 12-03-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well, let me see and try to remember,,,,,it was last July (didn't know you are curious to know my story)

I actually had given her the benefit of doubt of not treating me as a carrot head and we went into the shop to shop for her jewelleries. Thinking that she just want my opinion in choosing the vast array of design of the jewelleries. 50/50 % I would say. At that moment in time when she had decided what she wanted, we proceeded to the cashier counter.

I think best word to describe her is she is like a flu, you will recover and the flu will go away with any medication in due time.

Power!! Got to learn from u bro....great job...

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 12-03-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 23
Keith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant future

Thanks to all bro for the kind sharing of info.

Well I guess it is not worth the risk, I have tried ebonkie stable and is really good, just that can't afford those damage all the time...

Will search around and see what good.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess that time at the Cashier Counter and up to the KFC meal, u must be damn Paiseh but must still maintain your stand hor, and she must be damn pissed and lose face!

In conclusion, Sinkie Man and Tiongkok Woman have many differences although we have the same skin , eye and hair colour!
Hahaha,,,,,,, agree with you again! It's the culture barrier thingy. No lose face, no paiseh! She is thick skin and I had to be even thicker than hers. They tend to assume that the minute you stick your dick into their whichever hole, you gotta buy her this and that. Actually, while having our respective KFC meals, I was kind of relieved that I stood firm.

Like I said, if she is a better person (overall) like attitude, looks, sex and character, I would have bought the gold jewelleries for her. It was like RMB4K plus, not more than 5K. I simply felt she was not worth it. An adequate analogy would be - Will you pay a BBS girl the price of a Sauna/KTV girl ST? Answer: NO - Period!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Openbook View Post
Any seniors, please correct me of I am wrong. In my experience, FL rates is about RMB500-600 plus taxi fare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maui_boy View Post
Power!! Got to learn from u bro....great job...
Bro: Please do not pull my leg or even legs! I am speaking from many painful experience as I have been in Tiongkok long enough.

Quote:
Thanks to all bro for the kind sharing of info.

Will search around and see what good.
Depends on where you might be staying (Your Hotel), you might want to try the massage parlours. Most if not all will offer at least a HJ. Some have full service. IMHO and advise - You attitude and expectation should be lowered a few notches, you are just looking for a quick release, not looking for wife material. Just have your fun, pay and leave. Always be safe and exercise caution. Being extra careful in dragon land, you have got nothing to lose. I always advised my friends, initially, treat everyone you newly know here as a bandit and you will be safe.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 13-03-2014, 03:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ryback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi guys was in Shanghai yesterday.

Went to a 浴场 at somewhere in 虹口区. Quoted 160 rmb for fj from a lady 30s and not v appealing.
But there are many other pretty girls around.
Nice place to chill and watch tv.
Old 13-03-2014, 03:41 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Openbook View Post
Not very sure, they got pinoy or laos or china menu.. U can check wiz them when u sit alone in the pub in xintiandi.. They will approach u when u r there lor.. Can accompany u for drinks or both drinks & dabao package lor..
Old 13-03-2014, 08:21 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 23
Keith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant futureKeith2001 has a brilliant future

Depends on where you might be staying (Your Hotel), you might want to try the massage parlours. Most if not all will offer at least a HJ. Some have full service. IMHO and advise - You attitude and expectation should be lowered a few notches, you are just looking for a quick release, not looking for wife material. Just have your fun, pay and leave. Always be safe and exercise caution. Being extra careful in dragon land, you have got nothing to lose. I always advised my friends, initially, treat everyone you newly know here as a bandit and you will be safe.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro Waikeekee for all your advice, will learn the rope from everyone.
Old 13-03-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sgblueboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I'll be in Shanghai for a week from 24 Mar. If there's ktv outing pls let me know. Would like to experience Shanghai ktv with experienced bros here
Old 13-03-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
I always advised my friends, initially, treat everyone you newly know here as a bandit and you will be safe.
I am the opposite of you, which I trust all unless otherwise proven me wrong. Well I guess that is why I got burned more often and more serious then others!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1