The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
sam_sam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: All Petain FR experience

give me all their contact now
Old 31-07-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

LW busy YTD so I LL nothing better to do as early for biz appt so past by petain for a quick look if Jac was back.

In and out in 3 mins, the place looks like it is going down, some houses closed liao..

Anyway, Jac not in, Pat not in, H10R10 (Cannot rem name) Bz... so hahaha.

Quite fun to see all the stall holders there look at me.. in shirt, tie and shades..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 31-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
totomi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the place at petain court? the houses seems close when i went there at night. lol
Old 31-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
HamSapLow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_sam View Post
give me all their contact now
huh?
Old 02-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
old_turtle is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by totomi View Post
Is the place at petain court? the houses seems close when i went there at night. lol
IT is closed at night... active period is from 12pm to 7pm
Old 03-08-2008, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kennthchan is Cool - loads of Potential

dear bros , where can I reach the place ??? intend to bring my friend there with me but we first time so dunno where can get good service , as both of us are quite young n still fresh , so hope to get a good " teacher " to get on ^^ thanks in advance
Old 03-08-2008, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 17
viavboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterviavboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennthchan View Post
dear bros , where can I reach the place ??? intend to bring my friend there with me but we first time so dunno where can get good service , as both of us are quite young n still fresh , so hope to get a good " teacher " to get on ^^ thanks in advance
u cheong more then u learn from experience since i'm young like u.
Old 03-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
XEye is Cool - loads of Potential

Allow me to share the location here to all who have not been reading.

Petain, as we call it here, it a stretch of alley that is sandwiched in between 2 rows of building. 1 row of the building is those 4 storey walk up old appartment type and the other row is a rows of terrace houses.

The alleys is within a 100m stretch.

On the street directory. Look for the road FLANDERS SQUARE and MARNE ROAD. Petain is the alley sandwiched between these 2 roads.

For heaven sake, there is also this thing about resting time even for the WL. On days where business is bad or slow, the place do close up early.

If you happen to go after 8pm or even later, dont blame the place closed.

During CNY, the chinese WL also have their celebration. These time the place is quiet also. Try going at around 3-4 pm.

Curious to know how it looks like or how they operate ? Just go down there and see with your own eyes and read through the post here.

I have been a regular at Petain for over 20 years. There is no Sammy then to initiate me. I just went and explore. Simple.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luvs2lick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H2 R3

Have had her twice now and her service is good for what I like. I tried first a mont ago. She said she use to work in Geylang and now just started working here. Service is usual catbath first then bj with cap and than you fuck her in missionay, that was on my first occasion. Then I was there agian on Sat Morning but this time we got into a 69 and and she BBJ me till I cim while I kept eating her pussy. She did ask first if I was ok not to fuck and just bbbj with CIM and as it was so nice I agreed. In the end she even swallowed so no complains. I do not not her name but she is about 40ish, nice round ass and B cup tits. She charges $40 buks. It is the room almost at the end. Good luck guys.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 18
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look like h2 had come alive after some new wl fr KS and GL ,used to visit a malay milf (3rd or 4th Room on right ) back about 5 yrs ago her service so so No BJ but her damn CFM horny face and cup D tits make my small brother Marikita !
Old 19-08-2008, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

yesterday, drove by around the area, and see still have 40mins for an appointment. So go in make a quicky.

went to H11, Michelle, she still around. wooow!!! get pump a bit, even with bathrobe also can see.

she still remember, but the servicing is not that good than before. cat bath 1-2 mins, bj also ~3mins only, then no sit up bj???

bump her in missionary ~5mins, she ask ok or not... then change to doggy bump >5mins, she becomes not happy. ok, fast fast finish and go lah ...

went off, look at my watch, totally <25mins ...

ok lah, she has a good pair of B+ boobs, still firm, just got a tummy now.
Old 19-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
oscar676 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time never cheong because OC tie me up at home...

Today got half an hour, rush to Petain, park at roadside on Serangoon Rd, nearly run into hse 2, go to the end, saw H2R2 and H2R3, both looking at me with CFM looks. H2Rm3 looked like MILF late 30s to early 40s, smooth creamy C cupper...asked me $50, ok? I looked left and right, chose her because she has smoother skin than H2R2.

Washing was standard with disposable towels to wipe dry, then catbath...start with my nipples, then she offered her twin peaks, one hand cannot cover each mound, lovely, smooth, creamy and soft and she smelt lovely! As I licked her, she pretend moan, surely cannot be real, because I finger her pussy and she was DRY.

Then she asked me, BBBJ OK? ON ah! Wah lau eh...shiok!shiok!shiok!

She moved on to attack my a ss hole, wah lau eh...shiok! shiok!shiok!

Then she asked me if I wanna CIM...of course, better than FJ anyday.
As she deepthroat, I part her lips below, then she adjusted until we do 69, and she asked if I dare to eat, I said, OK, and ate her as she sucked me till I exploded, and she kept sucking till dry.

Spat out my cum, and showed me, wah...so much, she said long time never do...I said OC tied me up at home!

She said she moved from GL, because bad traffic jams there.

Name: Sally
House 2 Rm 3
Looks: MILF...as I love MILF, I give 7/10.
Boobs: 36 C, creamy and delicious
BBBJ:9/10
RTF: If got time.
Old 19-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Tried H2R2 Maggie last week after failing in getting two PRC FLs, my short fr :-

Looks 6.0/10 like in late 30s
Catbath 8/10
BBBJ 7.0/10
AR 6.5.0/10
FJ 7.5/10
Overall, Good for $50

Saw this lady in 2204, not bad looking, dont know the services, any FR?
The new H3R3 looks also not bad, dont know her damage / services, really miss my regular the old H3R3 Yvone.

Will check the H2R3 Sally in my next PT visit.

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 19-08-2008, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 18
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H 9 Fr anyones ? only saw a few FR base on H9 R3 San San the milf which provide BBBJ and CIM , decided to try her out but retreated too gilf (g for granny)for me .

And the ugly Ah Gua or woman ?? 2nd room on left always sit outside the room and talk cork when ppls passby, No wonder alot of ppl skip that house.
But back few years I had tried this specky wl 3rd or 4th room on left $20 service suck ! strip & fu@k thats all dun even wash before and after not even worth $5 !
Old 20-08-2008, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 18
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar676 View Post

Name: Sally
House 2 Rm 3
Looks: MILF...as I love MILF, I give 7/10.
Boobs: 36 C, creamy and delicious
BBBJ:9/10
RTF: If got time.
Nice FR bro.

Yup, she used to be from GL (Lor 20 Hse 33) under the $80 CAT.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1