The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2009, 07:38 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
Just wondering how much is the price quote for puyings nowadays,its been nearly 5 years last i cheong there.Is the grand sakura ktv still happening nowadays?Is the farmhouse still there e.g. channivet,see kim leong(dunno if i spell it right?)Last time went there Pink lady in pathetic state during weekdays and the road quite quiet not like 10 yrs back where everyday is party time.I used to sit at a TEH Tarik stall around 2 a.m. infront of Lee Garden just to watch fellow cheongster with their puyings having supper just after enjoying their clubbing session.And talking to the Katoeys plying their trade there.Price for puyings starts from 1200baht that time@both joints i mentioned.Missing the food there too.Earlier like staying Grand sakura View the new wings bcoz of the ktv and also try Lee Garden Hotel before ending up choosing Hatyai Palace for my Lovenest as it is cheap and new farmhouse.Normally i walk there even to channivet.FYI i like to cheong alone..Fellow cheongster please update me.Thank you,thinking of heading north and hope can join any of the taikos.....

Bro....I have stopped for 7 years before some cheongster pulled me along and now have to come out of retirement.....everything is still there but then the prices have gone up no longer 1200bahts....and secondly....the partying atmosphere is no longer there....invaded by aunties and uncles.....only in-room action still exists!
Old 18-03-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Like chak me.....good meh....later becomes...aunties' playmate! hahahahaah!
where got chak you! just stating facts ma....

you play w-hole life one, from playsperm, to playbaby, to playboy, to playman, to playmate, playahpek........
Old 18-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro....I have stopped for 7 years before some cheongster pulled me along and now have to come out of retirement.....everything is still there but then the prices have gone up no longer 1200bahts....and secondly....the partying atmosphere is no longer there....invaded by aunties and uncles.....only in-room action still exists!
wow 7 years and comeback to where you left,this place must still hold something special there!!!But just curious wats the price now??hopefully can join you cheonging there really!!
Old 18-03-2009, 02:48 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
wow 7 years and comeback to where you left,this place must still hold something special there!!!But just curious wats the price now??hopefully can join you cheonging there really!!
Only sweet memories.......there is many good memories over there (bad ones couldn't remember) but still remain as memories as age have catch up with me, wish I can go back to the time when I first started to cheong there....hahahhahahaah!
Old 18-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Only sweet memories.......there is many good memories over there (bad ones couldn't remember) but still remain as memories as age have catch up with me, wish I can go back to the time when I first started to cheong there....hahahhahahaah!
Yeah really Mr Playman,rekindling the memories years back them..more sweet than bitter ones.Hmm its coming back now. I remember last time when near arriving to town hatyai cheongsters suddenly lighten up and start to to talk to strangers inside the coach that we take!asking where staying?tonight go where?come here for what?Just like a buch bandits just been freed or beasts just being unleash!!!!Then when touring the joints meet them again hahahaha its you right at the coach juz now??WE ARE CHEONGSTERS!!!once in your heart forever it will be...mostly!!!!
Old 18-03-2009, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
But just curious wats the price now??hopefully can join you cheonging there really!!
Yup! Indeed, u pick the right Man. And his name is Mr Playman aka Mr Playboy! Tag along with him and u will learn alot fm Mr Legendary Playman! No regrets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Welcome to Tour De Hatyai, by the legendary Playman.... playing since a playbaby to playboy, to playman........
Yup! Hes the Man. Give him a Tiger....

Quote:
when you see the SYT avoiding you that is when you know that you are already in AH Pek status..
Cant agree with u more. Tats why nowadays I dont like below 30s to tag along with me. Inferiority complex syndrome!

Last edited by Xdecepticon; 18-03-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old 18-03-2009, 08:25 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Yeah really Mr Playman,rekindling the memories years back them..more sweet than bitter ones.Hmm its coming back now. I remember last time when near arriving to town hatyai cheongsters suddenly lighten up and start to to talk to strangers inside the coach that we take!asking where staying?tonight go where?come here for what?Just like a buch bandits just been freed or beasts just being unleash!!!!Then when touring the joints meet them again hahahaha its you right at the coach juz now??WE ARE CHEONGSTERS!!!once in your heart forever it will be...mostly!!!!
Hahahahahaa...that is 100% correct but things in Hatyai is very different now...after the bomb incident all the Fls and girls from Bangkok went back and never comes back again.....maybe one a handful still around.....but I heard that it is coming back again....no matter I strongly feel it would never be the same again.....my playground once upon a time!
Old 19-03-2009, 02:05 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Yup! Indeed, u pick the right Man. And his name is Mr Playman aka Mr Playboy! Tag along with him and u will learn alot fm Mr Legendary Playman! No regrets!

Yes, the Legend of Hatyai, can agree more

Yup! Hes the Man. Give him a Tiger

a Tiger, and many many Thaigers....

Cant agree with u more. Tats why nowadays I dont like below 30s to tag along with me. Inferiority complex syndrome!
Shit, I hate those under 40s..... chow nephews...

ah pek here, worse lo.....
Old 19-03-2009, 02:39 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Bro....I am just a very very small fly and out-dated somemore......if they don't mind aunties can follow me.....hahahahahh!
Old 19-03-2009, 02:40 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Shit, I hate those under 40s..... chow nephews...

Bro...not all your "nephews" are chow leh.....!

They respect you and sometimes....accompany you for lunch, dinner and supper also....hahahahahahh!
Old 19-03-2009, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro...not all your "nephews" are chow leh.....!

They respect you and sometimes....accompany you for lunch, dinner and supper also....hahahahahahh!
'chow' because they make me feel dam bloody lau.........

sim mee respect, they love me deep deep, because they feel good to have a old cock around........

and they are, Playman Chow, Holymann Chow, Stephen Chow... all surname Chow......
Old 19-03-2009, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro....I am just a very very small fly and out-dated somemore......if they don't mind aunties can follow me.....hahahahahh!
Dun tok kok here, go write your report..........:mad:
Old 19-03-2009, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
taxiuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Welcome to Tour De Hatyai, by the legendary Playman.... playing since a playbaby to playboy, to playman........
hahaha,,, when I 1st time cheong HDY ,,, the "Govt Price" is only 300 baht ,, meaning ,,, U ONLY NEED to pay 300 baht for any SYT for the next 24 hrs ,,, and those days See Kim Yong not even "built" ,,hahhaahaha ..,,, those were the daysssssssss
Old 19-03-2009, 11:58 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxiuncle View Post
hahaha,,, when I 1st time cheong HDY ,,, the "Govt Price" is only 300 baht ,, meaning ,,, U ONLY NEED to pay 300 baht for any SYT for the next 24 hrs ,,, and those days See Kim Yong not even "built" ,,hahhaahaha ..,,, those were the daysssssssss
I went there that first time as a teenager......in 1981 and the price is only 150 bahts for a day until the next morning......the girl will take out your socks, fold your shirt, fill your bath-tub with warm water.....no running away in the middle of the night.....the best part is that they cry when you are going back.......whether it is crocodile tears or not, as many claimed, it is very touching and keep you going back.....for many more good years....that what happened to me.....hahahahaha!

Gone are those days! I wish it is the same......recalled many love stories....with buddies going there!
Old 19-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
I went there that first time as a teenager......in 1981 and the price is only 150 bahts for a day until the next morning......the girl will take out your socks, fold your shirt, fill your bath-tub with warm water.....no running away in the middle of the night
Teenager...1981....seems like u still younger than me leh. I supp i belong to the Ah Pek category ya.

Tis kind of scenario oso remind me of those golden years when I cheong the Southern islands of Sillypore. Nowadays dont ever dream of such services be it Tg Batu, TBK or even Hatdyai hor..

Quote:
Looks like we r half pound 8 ounce....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1