The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-09-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No...
Walao ay ... Don't just say no and leave me out to dry la.

Bro Stenzer!!! Who these JS standard girls I don't know about ... Pm me if inconvenient out here.
Old 26-09-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Walao ay ... Don't just say no and leave me out to dry la.

Bro Stenzer!!! Who these JS standard girls I don't know about ... Pm me if inconvenient out here.
Should be this ML..

https://sglonelyguy.org/meng-meng-massage/

$100 nia..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-09-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Aye there are several MP MLs atm whom I wish are available in condos
What to do, sometimes it is somewhat more lucrative and safer to be in a shop. Some of them are really hot too, easier a notch above the freelance ML. But then...too bad lah.
Old 26-09-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Any good nuru and/or JG ones to recommend?
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Had my fair share of MP MLs long time ago for a few years. Now to make best use of my limited time and money, I am skipping MP MLs all together. Very rare that I will go MP for my sensual massage. Usually because of the above issues. If you are tolerant of all those, by all means, go ahead.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Good write up bro. Totally accurate. It's largely the environment that makes the experience bad.

Besides all the sharp knives and yucky shared plastic portable shower, tiny cubicles and those high massage bed - seriously, how the heck can you have good sexual experiences on a single high bed??? I tried, just managed to get cramps and her almost pushing the cubicle walls down in one of our positions. There's hardly enough space for her to even lie beside you (that's probably the scheming plan). Not conducive at all to have private intimacy. Not like home based.
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Another thing about shop vs. freelance.

A lot easier to get KCed by the latter, whether she advertently does it or otherwise.

The conditions are there. For one, you'll feel like you're visiting your mistress or whatever.
Old 26-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Should be this ML..

https://sglonelyguy.org/meng-meng-massage/

$100 nia..
Ah, was contemplating her this afternoon. Still contemplating...
Old 26-09-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good write up bro. Totally accurate. It's largely the environment that makes the experience bad.

Besides all the sharp knives and yucky shared plastic portable shower, tiny cubicles and those high massage bed - seriously, how the heck can you have good sexual experiences on a single high bed??? I tried, just managed to get cramps and her almost pushing the cubicle walls down in one of our positions. There's hardly enough space for her to even lie beside you (that's probably the scheming plan). Not conducive at all to have private intimacy. Not like home based.
MP I try few times duwan go back liao..

Not very conducive for piak piak session..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-09-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
MP I try feel times duwan go back liao..

Correct. The Hobbit size cubicle and high doesn't allow for a satisfying anything.

But there's another problem with MPs... Too much distraction outside your cubicle ... People walking, other ladies talking, sometimes asking your ML questions, feet shuffling... even if you are piak piak-ing your ML, she is not focused and listening to the distractions outside. In other words, you're fucking and she is not giving a fuck... How more of a turn off can that be?
Old 26-09-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
MP I try few times duwan go back liao..

Feel times or few times?
Hehe
So far, nvr had one in MP that really good
Overseas one ok, but not in sg. Overall MP standard like lower than freelance, but maybe i am noob in MP playground
Old 26-09-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
was a query nothing more - but no obligation.
Point is, i know, some ML are friends, jogging together, hv reunion dinner together, just wonder since they are practically neighbors, anyone noe whether they actualy TCSS together irl. Just curious, thats all
Old 26-09-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

That said, I do get good fucks there. Rare and few. Well, being tall, the massage bed is a good height, pop it in, grab her tight and ready to rock. Plus sometimes you encounter a few with good fucking skills there. Then enjoy. Anyway, I quit MP a while liao.
Old 26-09-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
On your recommendation, met her today, so thanks much pal

Physical: I dig not-short pre-MILFs a lot, that was why I fast hand, fast leg booked her. She turned out to be a presentable looker. Above average height with a slightly athletic build (think broader than usual shoulders as well as meaty frame). Dudes who are into petite, dainty chicks like Baiyang or Yuki aka Sindy won't like her. Boobs are sizeable, more of big B cups.

Massage: very well done with good strength and technique hitting the correct spots. Can tell she did this before.

Demeanour: very cheerful, optimistic, and chatty. Can talk about a lot of things. Overall very positive attitude.

Verdict: recommended for most bros.
Glad you enjoyed bro!! I think this lady Nini is quite similar to Cat.

https://sglonelyguy.org/ni-ni-mass
Old 26-09-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
That said, I do get good fucks there. Rare and few. Well, being tall, the massage bed is a good height, pop it in, grab her tight and ready to rock. Plus sometimes you encounter a few with good fucking skills there. Then enjoy. Anyway, I quit MP a while liao.
Last time HCs had at least queen size mattress on the floor. That was much better for creativity. I like to give as much as I take

These days MPs' high bed not my thing la. Only standing doggy ok. Can't even go missionary because my knees will slip off the sides hahahaha
Old 26-09-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

All depends on the ML too if she good or not.

I started out in MP/Spa long time ago when malaysian girls ruled the scene which was great.
Now I sometimes I go once in awhile, last one at Opal which I 'escaped' and got lucky.
Maybe I stop going MP at the moment.
Nowadays many or endless raids going on for MPs so try your luck too la.

As for rooms, bed and thin walls, I got no issues except only the cd cos now they will wrap it around in tissue paper so that's the only part la. So, best bring ur own cd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeyduke View Post
Any experts can advise? I was thinking of booking for TMR but a little worry that massage parlour give lousy service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1