The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Recall I FRed that she din allow frenching when I tried.
Think the POWER drill was the trick

😜
I think i better rtf at later stage and wait for further verifications by others, heyhey
Old 27-04-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I think i better rtf at later stage and wait for further verifications by others, heyhey
Good time to pack popcorn n watch the cluster fuck fest at 1612 lol; well may be after spending quality time with nice gal first
Old 27-04-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Good time to pack popcorn n watch the cluster fuck fest at 1612 lol; well may be after spending quality time with nice gal first
U mean the ‘nicer than SS gal’ huh?

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-04-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 6
xtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

so tried 2 gals from 1669 this month,

1. Wei Wei
Face = 8
Body = 7, have a little tummy belly and a nice tattoo, hips great for doggy, A cup and a bit saggy
BBBJ = 7
FJ = 8, allow to multiple positions, started with cowgirl, doggy, and missionary
GFE = 9, nice personality, even though with language barrier, she still tried to communicate, a lot of cuddling and smiling, great for bros who looks for service girl

2. Hui Zi
Face = 8.5, long black hair and sharp edge nose
Body = 8.5, nice B boobs and petite body
CBJ = 7, seems a little bit rush
FJ = 8,
GFE = 7, nothing special, she looks tired when i tried her and maybe cause service become rush

maybe will try either Shan Shan or Fei Er next time from this house
Old 27-04-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

I have discovered that the best time to find the gals is early afternoon when they are fresher. Night time they tend to be more tired after already serving quite several customers.
Old 27-04-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
I have discovered that the best time to find the gals is early afternoon when they are fresher. Night time they tend to be more tired after already serving quite several customers.
Night DATY all filled up with American Pie crumbs
Old 27-04-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Night DATY all filled up with American Pie crumbs
That is why I ensure my ku ku bird wear helmet properly. 😂😂😂
Old 27-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is why I ensure my ku ku bird wear helmet properly. 😂😂😂
last time bolehland bmw halfway DATY...white pie cream leaking out...

your KKbird's helmet and balls were still be "satayed" with US whipped cream

night firing should use fire hose to flush out all "white" elephants
Old 27-04-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
last time bolehland bmw halfway DATY...white pie cream leaking out...

your KKbird's helmet and balls were still be "satayed" with US whipped cream

night firing should use fire hose to flush out all "white" elephants
Yes Sir Guru. I now am worried about those who don't wear helmet. I will avoid night shoot at all costs. 😂😂😂
Old 27-04-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes Sir Guru. I now am worried about those who don't wear helmet. I will avoid night shoot at all costs. 😂😂😂
use tracer first

brighten up

check for white elephant

before lima foxtrot

Firer...testis of billion sperm load and ready

Firer...watch your front

Target UP...bang bang bang
Old 27-04-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
use tracer first

brighten up

check for white elephant

before lima foxtrot

Firer...testis of billion sperm load and ready

Firer...watch your front

Target UP...bang bang bang
Roger. Sir Unfit. 😂😂😂
Old 28-04-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrap View Post
so tried 2 gals from 1669 this month,

1. Wei Wei
Face = 8
Body = 7, have a little tummy belly and a nice tattoo, hips great for doggy, A cup and a bit saggy
BBBJ = 7
FJ = 8, allow to multiple positions, started with cowgirl, doggy, and missionary
GFE = 9, nice personality, even though with language barrier, she still tried to communicate, a lot of cuddling and smiling, great for bros who looks for service girl

2. Hui Zi
Face = 8.5, long black hair and sharp edge nose
Body = 8.5, nice B boobs and petite body
CBJ = 7, seems a little bit rush
FJ = 8,
GFE = 7, nothing special, she looks tired when i tried her and maybe cause service become rush

maybe will try either Shan Shan or Fei Er next time from this house
Bro, thanks for the 2 in 1 FR report. Does Wei Wei speak French ?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 28-04-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
U mean the ‘nicer than SS gal’ huh?

😅
While bro dpower have 2 ravaging sessions with SS; took multi sessions with nicer gal - first one eat abalone till she wet n cum; second one made tender love ending in her favorite position where she cum again; third one just massage snuggle n cuddle lol
Old 28-04-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
While bro dpower have 2 ravaging sessions with SS; took multi sessions with nicer gal - first one eat abalone till she wet n cum; second one made tender love ending in her favorite position where she cum again; third one just massage snuggle n cuddle lol
Wow bro!
You are elite Seal in stealth mode.
Enjoy better dish without detection and disturbance
My hats off!!!

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 28-04-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wah, Bro .....am speechless....salute u , lol. U are the Seal Team No. 2 man after GMC Unfit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1