The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-04-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Venus from The Pimp888

Got her yesterday during the mystery bonk draw.

Look: 8/10 some pimples nothing serious.
Body: 9/10 the definition of a real syt. body same like my ex in JC time. Makes me feel young and energetic again.
Boobs:9/10 all natural and in good shape. Love sucking them.
Pussy: 9/10 as expected she is super tight. open to painting and 69. her love hole oozes sweet juice aplenty.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 have to reduce a bit she is young its expected nut still the feeling of a young lady devouring my middle aged cock is a amazing feeling. She does work hard though.
FJ: 9/10 She shines here better than most. She can certainly ride and with her lightweight frame she easily bounce up and down on my ill bro. If she is not a FL she might to consider being a rodeo rider haha.
GFE: 10/10 Venus was extremely sweet and can speak conversational english, at least better than most siam bu i know. Left when time was up and she gave me a sweet kiss before i exited.
RTF material in my opinion. Those looking for young meat, Venus wont disappoint.
Old 11-04-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
steveypevey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cat from silk

Visited late last night

Look: 7/10 didn’t have any makeup on, it was late in the night so can’t blame her too much
Body: 9/10 her body is near perfect. She’s young and tight all around
Boobs:9/10 Perfect enhanced tits for her size and frame
Pussy: 9/10 lovely shaved little snatch. However she was starting to menstruate last night, so no going down
BBBJ: 3/10 definitely could use improvement here. Sucks cock for a few seconds then spits into tissue. Basically repeats 3 times then comes the rubber
FJ: 6/10 she can take a pounding but starts to complain about pain fairly quickly. I’m not very big to start with and we lube up quite a bit
GFE: 8/10 she’s actually a very pleasant person to talk to. Jokes a bit, I could definitely see why people like her
RTF: there’s a lot more that is on offer at silk so I’ll be trying those before returning!
Old 11-04-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2941 / Power: 17
alow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingthunder View Post
It is a tactic bro. I kenna recently also. Given the price point, really not worth it at all. I suggest bros to take up the 1shot package instead.

After this sibei sian experience, I don't feel like coming back to dome 1 anymore for a period of time. Probably time to move on to other untouched pastures, because now majority of bros flocking to dome 1 leaving other areas empty and hungry. Service may also be better.
ya. also kana the alarm thing and eat my time.

suggest bros to take up the 1shot package instead.
yes this advice
Old 11-04-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
steveypevey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for May from Mansion

Oh May May May… this was one hot fucking session. If you’re looking for a sweetheart that’s tight, service oriented, and can take a solid pounding - give May from Mansion a try!

Enjoy some photos from the session. She’s looking to serve lots of gentlemen during her time here and she’ll provide you exactly what you’re looking for
Old 11-04-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!

Late FR for Niko from Babyface.

OKT was responsive and location central, near MRT and ample parking avail

No need key card entry and no reception too

Niko looks close to what was advertised. Body wise, not for big boob lovers and she also has some loose skin on her tummy. Ass is fantastic thou...!

Niko was cheerful throughout session and gives a sensual bbbj and hj. View of her ass from reverse cowgirl posit made me come in no time

Niko can do dfk and daty. Not a time watcher and tries her best to pleas you

All in all a very satisfied session and will rtf

Only downside is the good morning towel so best to byot if u can

Thanks babyface stable for bringing in a good girl
Old 11-04-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

Uploaded haha
Old 11-04-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong post
Old 11-04-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Late FR for Nanny

Booked her two days in a row - 1S and 2S. Absolutely worth it.

Easy communication with Bro Flash. Instructions are clear. Great location. Parking nearby. MRT nearby.

Young sexy SYT. Slight blemishes. However, her body is one of the best I've ever seen. Boobs are perfectly proportionate. Cute Nice firm ass.

This gal is relentless. She can take a hard pounding. And she loves to rides, front and back, damn furious. Twice in a row I finished while she was riding on top! Superb!

However, she loves sex toy. She enjoy the mini-vibrator I brought. Kept playing with her pussy till the juice starts to flow non-stop. Her moaning and reaction will turn you on!

No regrets booking this gal. She is worth your money. Even after I tired out, she still insist to ensure I get my 2nd shot today. Kept giving HJ but I had to stop her cause there is no more cum to shoot out.

Left sastifed and fully exhausted! FYI, her English is decent but she never fail to smile and giggle. Will chat with you and never once touch her hp. Amazing!
Old 11-04-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Vlad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Muay from RP

Ok, came out of break to try a girl.

This girl is specially cater for guys who are on budget but want a satisfying bonk worth of every dollars.

Looks wise, I be straightforward. Nothing to wow. Instead I was kinda disappointed.
Hey, off the lights, what can you see anyway.

But her figure is solid. All natural, peachy ass with natural tits C, soft to squeeze. God gave her a nice natural figure to compensate her looks.

Firstly shower, got a titfuck, ass crack rub while playing her tits.

Back to bed, get her to wear the pinky shorts and translucent T.
She's super slutty, ask me to take pictures to post and write for her.
But no face pic though, she declined.

After the pics, straight to action.
Her bbbj have the suction power and can throat fuck. Holding her head, and thrust.

69, her ass is her best asset, super perky and bouncy, not the fat type of ass. But those yoga ass. Lick her till she buay tahan.

Now, about the FJ, if you are those 10 - 15 mins type or faster, than you properly can't make her high.
Our first 10 mins was cowgirl, while she slowly ride and let you squeeze her breast as much as you want.
Missionary, that's when I control the tempo, lift her legs to my shoulder and pump fast n furious. Now her real character shows.
Super slutty girl, she kept saying 'siao, siao mak'
Look at me and say 'fuck me lor'
So I say 'yes, fuck you bitch'.
Spooning, this last more than 10 mins, as I pull her hair, and smack her ass
She enjoy so much, she auto arch her ass to match my thrusting.
1st shot end, around 30 mins.

2nd round started almost immediately, as she stood in front of the mirror while I'm on the bed. She arch her ass towards me for Fingering.
Condom on, she initiate and pull me towards the mirror and tell me to doggy her hard. She loves to see herself getting fucked in front of mirror.
The 2nd round is extremely sexual and intense. She wants fast n furious bonking.
During missionary, she hug me tight and slap my ass.

Basically this girl loves intense sex, the more intense the more horny she becomes.
The whole session, she will initiate and tease a lot.

I believe she will be a hot property for those for wants high service yet on a reasonable pricing.

There's many girls out there who are not service oriented, friendly yet costly.

Ok guys, remember this girl is solid in everything except looks.
So do give n take.
But try her, it's worth every penny.
Old 11-04-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1141 / Power: 16
imgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud of
Wrong post

Last edited by imgbs; 11-04-2022 at 01:55 PM.
Old 11-04-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 13
Panda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant future

Deleted sorry

Last edited by Panda9; 11-04-2022 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Type wrong
Old 11-04-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4254 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonshire99 View Post

The Pimp - Kat

yes she is half Malaysian
Oh I like this kinda of Sweet XMM, some more from (half) malaysia

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 11-04-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 6
Coinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to all

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=869722

Late FR for Aries.

She is worth every dollar of the $50 spent on her AJ.
Must be the tighest butthole available now and to top it up she can take a awfully long hard pounding without uttering a word of complain. Plan to TRF but heard she is leaving soon, i probably cant make it this week, what a waste.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 10/10 if enhanced is your thing.
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: Nil didnt try i only interested to poke her ass.
AJ: 11/10
GFE: 8/10
Value for money for AJ seekers.
Old 11-04-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Coy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hello bro.

Last edited by Coy1; 11-04-2022 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Wrong post
Old 11-04-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

FR for LOL sexamazon

OKT - good
Location - easy access by bus /car
Looks 7/10 same as photo
Body 8/10
Boobs Operation Enhanced
GFE 7/10
BJ 7/10
Good company.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1