The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-04-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stevenlimkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Sound like me many year back. Lucky for me- it just a trip to sentosa via cable car and meals at Jap x2 .
But i guess if you’re not paying any more for sex, and you can continue the sexual relationship for a few more occasions, then it’s worth it.

My recent personal exp ever since reopening of dome 2. Have to say in my recent few bonks, was quite fortunate to get what i see and what i want/expected. But the last one was nothing short of a epic rendevouz.

was pleasantly surprised at what i got when i arrived. Fair beautiful and well endowed young GND, the minus part is just a bit meaty, but it’s all good. She was smitten by my dick, praising it(not long, wish it’s at least 7-8in but only 6.5, but i think it’s the girth that really drives her crazy) but at that point, i thought was just same old acting by all these FL. Ok first shot, i underperformed. 2nd shot was the highlight, glad i enjoyed myself and satisfy her. I tried my luck to ask her out for supper, and she agreed. Went back at 12, went for supper, but she didn’t enjoy it a lot. Went back to the hotel, and it’s a spontaneous overnight session, courtesy of her. One of the best nights and of course modt draining
Old 22-04-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Stevenlimkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sound like me many year back. Lucky for me- it just a trip to sentosa via cable car and meals at Jap x2 .
Quote:
But i guess if you’re not paying any more for sex, and you can continue the sexual relationship for a few more occasions, then it’s worth it.

My recent personal exp ever since reopening of dome 2. Have to say in my recent few bonks, was quite fortunate to get what i see and what i want/expected. But the last one was nothing short of a epic rendevouz.

was pleasantly surprised at what i got when i arrived. Fair beautiful and well endowed young GND, the minus part is just a bit meaty, but it’s all good. She was smitten by my dick, praising it(not long, wish it’s at least 7-8in but only 6.5, but i think it’s the girth that really drives her crazy) but at that point, i thought was just same old acting by all these FL. Ok first shot, i underperformed. 2nd shot was the highlight, glad i enjoyed myself and satisfy her. I tried my luck to ask her out for supper, and she agreed. Went back at 12, went for supper, but she didn’t enjoy it a lot. Went back to the hotel, and it’s a spontaneous overnight session, courtesy of her. One of the best, and of course most draining session, in my career. Led by her into the shower, and immediately went into action. Was so worried others will hear us, place is small and soundproofing seems weak (but more details below, and some might be able to odentify th
Old 22-04-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
warlord2108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1st blood Sugar Club Friday

Looks - Beautiful matured look, seductive eyes, sharp nose n kissable lips, looks like Joan Chen.

Body - Athletic type of body, fit n toned, with six packs. Same as photos, must be exercising regularly.

Boobs - Enhanced big cup D, fit her body though.

Bbbj - Slow with good suction.

Pussy - Clean shaven, her pussy looks very unique, colour is light, hole is small, lips are thin.

FJ - Just like having sex with your yoga teacher after class, if u have illusion of having sex with your ex teachers, tutors etc, chance to make it happens. Mentioned earlier, hole is very tight, had problems inserting bro in...lol

Service - Treat you like her boyfriend, patient n demure.

Overall - Very beautiful n rare lady to come across, very green in this line, an unique encounter 8/10

Thanks bro for the arrangement.
Old 22-04-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
FR for TRL's Noey:

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=873370

Booking process/Location:
Communication/Booking process was fast and hassle-free. Location is at a Central hotel which should be familiar to most Bros. Convenient for both drivers and public transport takers.

Looks/Figure:
This is where she shines the most. It is not often you see a lady of her height (at least 1.7m tall from my estimate) having natural Cs with a lovely slim figure to go with her long legs. Looks-wise very presentable and demure kind (looks and skin tone discount 5-10% from pics).

Service:
Excellent. Accommodating to requests and never rushes to finish you. Not a time-watcher as well.

GFE/Attitude:
Very good on both aspects. Makes sure you are comfortable and always puts on a smile. Never once did the session feel commercial.

She also speaks decent enough English so communication wasn't an issue.

Others:
If possible, do help her get Thai/Jap food with rice options during meal times as it is not convenient for her and food options are limited and expensive around her
Her price may be higher than usual, but with her physical stats and working attitude, I feel she's definitely worth a RTF.

Looking forward to more incoming gems from TRL.
hi bro, you are here also lol.. she got tattoo and need bring own towel (read some provide very small one) ? thinking of booking her. Thks
Old 22-04-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 11
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

FR for sugar from bro CF (club friday).

Bro CF have been my go to for my thai fix since late march. Have to say bro cf is a good okt, very responsive and customer oriented guy. Have a bad experience with great last night and told him about it. Apologized to me even though it was not his fault as he was trying to help great to get more customers. Gave me a discount and told me he have new girl coming today. Was aiming for june but since she was not free for my timing. So gave sugar a try as bena was good and i don't want to let the bad experience affect it. And i was not disappointed with his recommendation.

Location: easily accessible. Instruction to the place was clear though need to do some treasure hunting first.

Looks: she look better in person than in photo.

Boobs: enhanced C/D but not too hard can say a bit softer

Body: slim and fit type. Very shapely, looking at her will make you hard

Shower together: yes

Catbath: still new have to teach her how and where to lick. But she picked it up fast

Bbbj: sloppy and wet, my fav types of bj. Good sucking and licking.

Painting: went down on her slowly from top to bottom which makes her squirm. She was shy at first, but slowly opened up after i slowly licked her whole body. Make her climaxed which makes me hard

FJ: very accommodating. She is good for doggy with her big round ass.

GFE: high! Limited english but very chatty. Lie on my chest before round 1 and have a short chat while i played with her big boobs.

RTF: yes if got time to spare.
Old 22-04-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
hi bro, you are here also lol.. she got tattoo and need bring own towel (read some provide very small one) ? thinking of booking her. Thks
Got tats. Deal breaker for u?

Towels better to ownself bring. Most of them are using those small good morning towels, which I don't think u like lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-04-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
makeitrainfrogs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Chanel from Thaismile

Relatively new to scene, pls go easy bros

OKT: Very friendly and responsive. Gave clear instructions with prompt response. Book a 2 hour session first time with them and had no issues.

Location: Central-ish and very discrete. Decently easy to navigate even as a walker. (Though the weather makes it tough) Room was very nice, feels like midrange hotel, very clean and quite pleasing actually.

Looks: 7.5/10. Different vibe from photos, Look more like poly girl cutesy type. Won't reject, but definitely have Thai tan.
Body: 8.5/10. Nice soft skin, nice ass to grab. Petite and slim.
Boobs: 7.5/10. Not for Boob lovers, but definitely natural B.
Shower: Shower ownself, she also shower herself
French: Speaks it, but can tell she don't like so didnt continue.
BBBJ: 9.5/10. Definitely very experienced, does it fast with lots of tongue action. Not a full 10 as she doesn't like it deep. Experienced 69 and was quite something.
FJ: 8/10. First shot went for this. Very tight as expected, relatively accomodating to positions and responsive as long you are the one putting in the work. Did not want to ride because she was tired. Understandable, but abit dissapointed.
HJ/BBBJ combo: 9.5/10. 2nd shot was quite tired, so decided to be lazy. The combination of her giving me a sloppy blowjob and handjob was really good. Might also be because she warmed up to me.
GFE: 10/10. Might be because I book two shots, but before first shot chemistry was not there yet. After first shot, we chatted quite long while resting, and from there got chemistry. Quite fun and cheeky at times, really made me feel like she was my poly gf. Best part of the experience

RTF? Definitely. But she is leaving soon and Vitamin M quite low, hope she comes back again.
Old 22-04-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Jenny of LoveAffair88

4 days haven’t wank, haven’t cum, so building lots of sexual energy. Decided to chiong today even though out of budget. This morning scrolled through forum and noticed Jenny, and other review saying she resembles Sonia Chew. So I do what every guy will do, pull out Sonia Chew IG, and as if by instinct, started to stroke myself slowly as I scroll around her IG (I was already naked in the toilet doing my business lah). Stroke until quite shiok, but stopped myself from firing lah of course. Then fast hand fast leg contact OKT to book appointment. Managed to get appointment after quick verification. Appointment happened as below -

Location: First time here, its not that convenient as most bros would attest to but it’s pretty discreet and no one really bothers you around here. Only issue is getting there lor. Quite a walk from nearest public transport. For bros who tire easily, best to take cab or drive.
Room: 9/10 Neat and clean, with lots of towels stocked up, so bros don’t have to worry bout towel.
OKT: Responsive and clear instruction, as good as a OKT should be.
Looks: 8/10_She has Thai tan but boy does she resemble Sonia. Any dude dream of fucking that noisy radio deejay bitch, should fulfill their dream with her hahaha. This is probably the closest I will get to fucking Sonia.
Body: 8/10_She hot bruh… like no loose fats nothing, she is taut as fuck. Just that her bobbies are enhanced lah, I prefer natural but its okay. She has a lot of tattoos also.
Paint/Lick/French/Zhut Zhut: 0/10_She doesn’t offer, she say itchy and her nipples sore. I love to do these so quite disappointed but okay lah. Respect her.
BBBJ: 8/10 Both rounds she BBBJ my dick, I pull my dick out of her mouth, and saliva dripping everywhere. Just this statement alone should give you a hint of how wet and sloppy she blew my dick. For the second round, I stood on the bed, and lightly facefuck her. She took it like a champ.
FJ: 9/10_Haven’t got a good fuck in a while. First round, I pump missionary and doggy, released quite fast after all I didn’t release in a while. When I was releasing, I moan like how a guy when he is breeding his bitch, she reach from behind and laugh and told me keep quiet otherwise next door can hear. Haha. Second round started after I massaged her a bit. Start off with BBBJ as mentioned above. This time I stood at edge of bed and plow her missionary, then doggy. Then dragged her to the bed, and pump missionary again. Wanted to ask her to ride me but saw that her face was changing into pleasure, so I continue ramming her in missionary and unload my armies in her.
GFE: 8/10_Collected money from me first, she’s polite, and never complain when I change positions. First round she got soap me abit but no shower together, it’s okay, I prefer showering alone also. Oh and she can converse in English as well, quite good English in fact.
RTF: Not sure, heard she may be going soon. But if opportunity arises, won’t mind fulfilling my Sonia Chew fantasy again.
Old 22-04-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
SGChonger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I seldeom write FR unless it is a super good or super bad bonk.

Just finished a awesome bonk with Sara fro
m THE PIMP.

She is really a young girl, college students feel. Although she don't speak much English but it is not a problem with translator. Very accommodating and sweet girl, very memorable bonk today.

Thanks bro Flash for the prompt reply and arrangement, descret place and clean towels.easy for driving and public transport.
Old 22-04-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 7
Ippt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud of

Just finished a one shot session with Ella from The Pimp and left kicking myself for just taking one shot instead of my usual 2 even though Bro Flash strongly recommended me too. I was convinced only when he sent me this attached photo before I confirm the booking.

Looks wise: Same attire, same hair style slightly ah lian and same adorable looking face. She really looks like a typical poly Ah Lian. Wont reject, in fact, I planted a kiss on her luscious lips once I made the payment.

Body: Ella is not the petite type but still a wonderful curvaceous young body.

Boobs: Boobs lovers can fall in. Even though enhanced Ella's boobies are soft and BIG. She even allowed me to try a titties fuck on her spotlights. Almost came there and then. I only booked ONE SHOT, so i pulled my handbrakes to let my cock destress before it erupted.

French: Willing and those luscious lips...I am still thinking of them as I am writing this now. Like making out with my Poly ex.

Pussy: Willing to accept painting and when I asked for 69 she hopped right into action. Licked my entire cock and licked my balls while I ate her sweet young abalone. I did felt at one stage, after polishing my balls with her swirling tongue, she poked my asshole with it too...wah that tingling feeling damn shiokkk. Again I almost lost control and I had get her off my cock, leave my asshole alone, laid her down, spread her legs apart to continue my paint job peacefully.

FJ: Despite all my efforts, I still did not last too long. Ella's soft moans, body twitching and her swaying boobs in missionary made me lose my one shot in no time. After that I laid on top of her missionary and continued hugging till my cock went flaccid. So malu...

RTF: confirmed with Bro Flash for another session tomorrow, this time will be 2 shots in case Bro Flash LHAO at me again...I have unfinished business to settle with Ella.
Old 22-04-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 23
JOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to behold

FR on Medina (Sexamazon),

Had made a appointment yesterday for Medina. Bro Sexamazon is fast and responsive. Upon reaching the central area, bro Sexamazon message the direction to her room. Once reached and knocked the door, a fair and slim girl wearing loose white tank top with black waistband runner shorts open the door, feedback below:-

Looks : 7.5/10 quite similar to the middle pic attached but minus off the photoshop app. applied.
Body : 8.5/10 fair and slim with lots of tattoos.
Boobs : 8/10 Big B, natural and firm with light brown nipples for licking which I preferred.
Pussy: 9/10 shaven.
French : 10/10 can french but not that wild, cos she likes to feel the tongue interaction with one other (she even bite my lips in the process).
Painting : 10/10 no restriction but she like you to lick lightly with passion as she wanna feel the tongue licking over her pussy.
Shower : 8/10 SOP.
BBBJ : 10/10 she is crazy for blow job. She will take my cock and slap on her tongue following with good suction blow job.
Come in mouth : 10/10 she talk dirty to you hoping you will unload all your umami sperm right into her mouth and she swallowed it. Damn my 1st time with this type of girl. She like raping my sperm into her mouth with her lips slowly pull off from my cock head. Haha... later she go wash room to brush her teeth.
FJ : 8/10 tight in missionary but halfway she beg me to come in her mouth so I take out the cap and kneel in front of her face and start wanking. She slap my butt and tell me "Baby!, please come in my mouth!" her tongue is waiting in front of my cock.
Language : Able to speak English as she learned it while she was at Dubai.

Overall she is friendly and like sex very much with some dirty talking. Once again, thank you bro Sexamazon for allowing me to make a booking slot for this horny and crazy lady!
Old 22-04-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 17
rvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud of

FR for Annie from AsiaConsorts

Looks: Same as pic. No suprises.

Boobs: Original D Cup. Soft and bouncy.

Body: Meat at the right place.

Shower together: yes. Clean me like a baby. Very good service.

Catbath: 7/10. Short one.

Bbbj: 6/10 quite fast then proceeded with the deed liao.

Painting: didnt try

FJ: perfect ass for doggy.

GFE: good. she can speak english no problem. will provide simple massage inbetween shots.

RTF: no. too many choices liao.
Old 22-04-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2383 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Pine from SS

Looks: decently good looking, complexion slighty bad

Body: Fun sized, good body proportion with large tattoo on the back

Boobs: Beautiful natural and nicely shaped Bs, can't stop myself from squeezing and sucking it

FJ: Accomodating, did 2s so tried many positions, doggy, superman, missionary, riding.. shiok....

French: Nope doesn't speak french

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 22-04-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can’t find n Ella from The Pimp leh, unless went home liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ippt View Post

Just finished a one shot session with Ella from The Pimp and left kicking myself for just taking one shot instead of my usual 2 even though Bro Flash strongly recommended me too. I was convinced only when he sent me this attached photo before I confirm the booking.

Looks wise: Same attire, same hair style slightly ah lian and same adorable looking face. She really looks like a typical poly Ah Lian. Wont reject, in fact, I planted a kiss on her luscious lips once I made the payment.

Body: Ella is not the petite type but still a wonderful curvaceous young body.

Boobs: Boobs lovers can fall in. Even though enhanced Ella's boobies are soft and BIG. She even allowed me to try a titties fuck on her spotlights. Almost came there and then. I only booked ONE SHOT, so i pulled my handbrakes to let my cock destress before it erupted.

French: Willing and those luscious lips...I am still thinking of them as I am writing this now. Like making out with my Poly ex.

Pussy: Willing to accept painting and when I asked for 69 she hopped right into action. Licked my entire cock and licked my balls while I ate her sweet young abalone. I did felt at one stage, after polishing my balls with her swirling tongue, she poked my asshole with it too...wah that tingling feeling damn shiokkk. Again I almost lost control and I had get her off my cock, leave my asshole alone, laid her down, spread her legs apart to continue my paint job peacefully.

FJ: Despite all my efforts, I still did not last too long. Ella's soft moans, body twitching and her swaying boobs in missionary made me lose my one shot in no time. After that I laid on top of her missionary and continued hugging till my cock went flaccid. So malu...

RTF: confirmed with Bro Flash for another session tomorrow, this time will be 2 shots in case Bro Flash LHAO at me again...I have unfinished business to settle with Ella.
Old 22-04-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
goodbyelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Burger From Silkstocking

Looks - I give her an 8/10 Gorgeous demure appearance, lustrous lips, and dark seductive eyes.

Body - 9/10 curvy and thick all at the right places. Looking at her is just enough to excite me.

Boobs - Firm perky big cup c.

Bbbj - amazing hand and mouth coordination and I have to say pretty impressive tongue skills.

FJ - She was soaked through once I touched her, allowing me to glide easily in and out of her. Tight and wet.

GFE - Despite it being my first time booking, I felt very comfortable, warm, bubbly and accommodating, hospitality was great.

Overall - definitely didn’t regret choosing this stunning lady, definitely exceeded my expectations, had an enjoyable experience. 8.5/10

RTF - yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1