The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2013, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by forseka View Post
During my last trip when I visited music club at Park Royal hotel. I was given a glass with ice cubes when I order coke from the waitress, within an hour I had very bad diarrhea...I think due to the ice cube...I recalled that when I go JJ I was given a straw when I order coke ...no glass nor ice cube...thus no problem..does anyone have similar diarrhea problem that I encounter with ice cube( tap water?)
yes bro .... try to avoid ice cubes in these country as the water they use to make ice cubes could be bad ...
my MD was in similar situation as u when he took cold drinks with ice cubes while playing golf .... and that was in HCMC ...
Old 17-04-2013, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
yes bro .... try to avoid ice cubes in these country as the water they use to make ice cubes could be bad ...
my MD was in similar situation as u when he took cold drinks with ice cubes while playing golf .... and that was in HCMC ...
haha...once your body built the antibodies for these "lao sai" then no problem for future...hokkien saying "lap sup jiak lap sup tuo..."...

I frequent hcm and can take any food from road side...or any ice drinks...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-04-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
forseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Taikor,

I dont have this problem in Indonesia but I am a frail traveller in new frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...once your body built the antibodies for these "lao sai" then no problem for future...hokkien saying "lap sup jiak lap sup tuo..."...

I frequent hcm and can take any food from road side...or any ice drinks...
Bro,
I am still new to Yangon, maybe need to go more often to train my stomach
Old 18-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by forseka View Post
Bro,
I am still new to Yangon, maybe need to go more often to train my stomach
good .. let's plan to go together ... 好嗎 ??
Old 18-04-2013, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
xxkylint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tititatitu View Post
Noted bro xxkykint! I'm going back yangon in mid may. Will go try out the one at mee ya tha and update here again! Any idea on the operating hrs?
Sry. The place is not operating anymore and I dont know where they moved. Go to Hotel Shwe Gone Dine. It opens 24 hr.
Old 19-04-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
forseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
good .. let's plan to go together ... 好嗎 ??
Sure, will be interesting to go with you, however I must say that I am still green horn as far this place is concern.

But hor will you use your infamous command [SIZE="5"]"全部跟我来"[/SIZE]
Old 22-04-2013, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Panda88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by teoguoen View Post
i pm u the address f shop cheers
Please PM me as will, thanks. I will be there 1st week of May
Old 24-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
Barang66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toshibadreamz View Post
Bro for park royal , even if you bring girl from outside, you will still need to pay usd20 to the cashier.
Actually you can avoid that 20USD lady extra in Park Royal. Just book double room. I have done that several times.

Anyway Music Club downstairs of Park Royal has reasonable selection of ladies.
Old 24-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Yo bros, I will be going up again next month and this time we need to hire a personal driver to bring us around. Any idea where such services are available and what are the rates?
Old 24-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Yo bros, I will be going up again next month and this time we need to hire a personal driver to bring us around. Any idea where such services are available and what are the rates?
I am not expert about renting cars in Myanmar, but you get some idea about rates in this link. www.pyaykyawcarrental.com/yangon.html It sounds a little bit expensive as I paid 500USD for round trip (3 days) to Yangon - Nay Pyi Daw for brand new station wagon.

Last edited by Barang66; 05-05-2013 at 12:01 PM.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 19
niahkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to a "new" KTV joint recently name G6 along Pyay Road.
Very discreet location that seems to target rich locals.

Impressive exterior and interior decorations.
Even had a private lounge that looks like a business class cabin.

Girls looks good there on 1st attempt.

Any bros here have experience there too?
Old 04-05-2013, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
supermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysupermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

IS there any problem with bringing girls back to hotels? THe hotel I will be staying in is the Alfa Hotel in May.

Also, does one pay girls they pick up in GTR, JJ, etc before or after the deed as per usual?
Old 05-05-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonkey View Post
IS there any problem with bringing girls back to hotels? THe hotel I will be staying in is the Alfa Hotel in May.

Also, does one pay girls they pick up in GTR, JJ, etc before or after the deed as per usual?

Book double room then you should not have any problem to bring gal. Otherwise they may charge you extra.

I have paid after a session of sexual intercourse.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:48 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang66 View Post
I am not expert about renting cars in Myanmar, but you get some idea about rates in this link. http://http://www.pyaykyawcarrental.com/yangon.html It sounds a little bit expensive as I paid 500USD for round trip (3 days) to Yangon - Nay Pyi Daw for brand new station wagon.
Thanks bro we managed to book a saloon English speaking driver for US$50 per day based on 10 hour block.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mingalabar, just came back from another tour of duty. I was wrong on the Sedona charges it is only US$160 per night but according to colleague booking on line with Agoda only S$165.00. Have to go and check it out next round. But Park Royal is real ex, they quoted average US$230 depending on hotel occupancy some more. Tried footie massage at Yangon International Hotel not bad. Gals there quite young but don't know if they offer any special there no chance to ask. This two rounds no chance to cheong cos of senior management hopefully next few round got chance especially now when it seems that my attachment seems to be concrete I can go and cheong on own time and own target.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1