The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2015, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
..... For me, good sex is... I also dunno how to describe......
Sure or not? You dunno what is gd sex...?
For me, good sex is sex that makes me sleepy and can sleep deeply afterwards with a morning wood early next morning for round two
Old 05-02-2015, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Sure or not? You dunno what is gd sex...?
For me, good sex is sex that makes me sleepy and can sleep deeply afterwards with a morning wood early next morning for round two
55555... a typical old man action....
Old 05-02-2015, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
55555... a typical old man action....
morning...did some clean up TS...hope nice to read now...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-02-2015, 06:53 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
morning...did some clean up TS...hope nice to read now...
Haha... thxs alot n gd morning to u bro H88.. Wake up so early to check in forum! Think u will b very bz afterward doing all errands hihi.
Old 05-02-2015, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha... thxs alot n gd morning to u bro H88.. Wake up so early to check in forum! Think u will b very bz afterward doing all errands hihi.
ya lor...all the funny ppl around...asking funny things...also strangers fighting dun know what purpose...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-02-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
ya lor...all the funny ppl around...asking funny things...also strangers fighting dun know what purpose...
Hmmm. Wars everywhere now haha.. mayb they will get tired or bored abt it n start to tcss again...
Old 05-02-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 16
sinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to behold

a bit like in sg lah, govt dun want to take action and solve some problem, then citizen come out to fight lor....can expect to see more non stop fighting until sbf govt take more action lah.

fight for nothing?? think is just the feeling of being accuse. you dun feel it until you're the victim
Old 05-02-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

See la today no kpkb ....... I tio toto 4 numbers 55555

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 05-02-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Today tio small toto prize ........ Abit goot mood so I shall share share my top ten simple food in Thailand ......... I will never leave thailand whichever part I will be without eating them;

1. Som tam
Issan food........ Crunchy slices of unripe papaya humtam in a mortar with chili fish sauce cherry tomatoes longbeans and lime....... Many kind of som tams some with raw prawns some with raw crabs......... Best served with longbeans white cabbage basil leave and sticky rice as condiments.

2. Ba mee phet (Egg noodles with Roasted Duck)
My favourite supper food. Very similar to wat we have at home with a little tweak in taste. About 30-40bht per bowl....... Easily find at roadside stalls.
If no roasted duck sure have roasted pork char siew and wantan ........ U see alot of such stalls at sois or outside 7-11.

3. Jim Jum
Issan food too..... Juz like a mini steamboat....... With meats and vegetables throw inside a small pot to boil ............the broth so jim jum either chicken or pork broth and fresh herbs......... Try dipping the ingredients one cook into the spicy sauce sure aroi mak mak...........

4. Pad Kaphrao Gai / Moo
My Simple lunch meal ...... Rice with Stir Fried basil leave with chicken or pork top with sunny up egg Can get for 30-40bht ...... Cheap cheap and aroi dee . Simple is good

5. Kai / Moo Yang
Bbq chicken or pork ....... Typical tea snack for me with sticky rice.........price depends on which part of meat u get and how big........ Usually chicken breast about a palm size about 50- 60bht.., sometimes i makan tis for breakfast too.....

6. Gang som pak ruam
Thai version of sweet sour spicy soup with mixed vege....... A should try besides the over-rated tom yum gong......A bowl of 1-2 person serving between 50-60bht .....

7. Yam kor moo yang
Pork meat salad ....... Bbq pork cutlets mixed in onions lemon juice parsleys and lots of chili....... Best makan with sticky rice like any other issan food

8. Kanom jeen
Thai version of $$$$$....... For the weak stomach pls skip tis dish sibeiz hotz no joke .......
I was sweating and tearing while eating tis at huai kwang market.......

9. Kao niao ma muang
Mango sticky rice needs no introduction ...... Aroi dee ......

10. Pad thai
Thai fried kway teow...... Tis dish oso need no introduction.......

All tis are my ten top fav simple food........ Free feel to share urs

Last edited by Treemon99; 05-02-2015 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Add info
Old 05-02-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
See la today no kpkb ....... I tio toto 4 numbers 55555
Swee la!!... fortunes always build up little by little la 55555.. Congratzzzz
Old 05-02-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

Oiii..come tcss with me leh... I so lonely tonight....55555
Old 05-02-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even ME?!
Ha Ha
SEAJ
Old 05-02-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What u want to talk about?
Old 06-02-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Received a few PMs asking me to intro gers or where to find gers. I said before, "Transfer USD 500 then I will answer, else search and read up". A lot of info in the Thai threads....
Old 06-02-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
What u want to talk about?
Mayb details of ur hold hand services..., when u come back? Go drink Kopi first before I go bkk

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1