The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24604 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post

Hello ejectjoy:

I am currently working in China Shen Zhen so I’ll probably be posting more forums when I am back in Singapore around July / August.

Please do not retire as many people will miss you. I am one of those who appreciate your effort and you can see that I already up you on 01-05-2019 at 10:52 PM!
Thanks for the return upz! We all can gracefully fade away. My time is near ... as most of those whom I have bonked (like Qiu Xue of 1669, Bai He of 16W06, Qiao An of 1608/1429) have rtc. Only few e.g. Ruyi and Ji Xiang of 1658a or Lu Lu of 1654a) still remains. Soon there will be no more WL familiar to me. Anyway, it's good that others have emerged to contribute FRs to this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Dear Bro ejectjoy, do what gives you peace of mind. If pulling out of this forum helps please do so. None of us are indispensable.

Based on what I have read on this forum over the last 10 + years, these activities give us pleasure, but pain also...
I agree with your thoughts and advice. Thanks!
Old 02-05-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks for the return upz! We all can gracefully fade away. My time is near ... as most of those whom I have bonked (like Qiu Xue of 1669, Bai He of 16W06, Qiao An of 1608/1429) have rtc. Only few e.g. Ruyi and Ji Xiang of 1658a or Lu Lu of 1654a) still remains. Soon there will be no more WL familiar to me. Anyway, it's good that others have emerged to contribute FRs to this forum.

I agree with your thoughts and advice. Thanks!
Bro, u cannot fully retire if u still log into this forum.

At any moment, your desire can be trigered by things mentioned here .......
Old 02-05-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hello DPOWER:

Thank you very very very much for still remembering me!

The place that I recommend is Xiang Xi Cun (向西村), I went there at night and it is a very common sight to see pretty girls walking around. The place has lot of saunas, spas with glittery neon lights and is active and vibrant!

http://www.51souyan.com/NightWalkerShop/186.html

http://www.szsn.pro/5360.html

In fact, during my first visit there, I walked past 桃花岛水会 (桑拿) and I was very lucky as the girls were reporting for work. I stood near the side lift and it was “candy for my eye” to see all the pretty girls!
Bro Turgid, thks for sharing

If u have any bonking experience, findings on the earnings, the norms and types of services, bonking behaviour there, welcome to share
Old 02-05-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello DPOWER:

The place that I recommend is Xiang Xi Cun (向西村), I went there at night and it is a very common sight to see pretty girls walking around. The place has lot of saunas, spas with glittery neon lights and is active and vibrant!

In fact, during my first visit there, I walked past 桃花岛水会 (桑拿) and I was very lucky as the girls were reporting for work. I stood near the side lift and it was “candy for my eye” to see all the pretty girls!
good for u

a few years back when im sz, tried one sauna but the gals dont provide full service

my masseur told me she can only come to my hotel for ON which she quote like 2k? rejected coz she not my type

Quote:

Not too sure how accurate the information is but based on previous forums, 1669 Qiqi breast size is around C.
when in doubt, usually the smaller measurement is correct
Old 02-05-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Not too sure how accurate the information is but based on previous forums, 1669 Qiqi breast size is around C.
Thanks for replying to my earlier query!

Frankly many of the boobs sizes indicated in the listing can be inaccurate as I suspect some of these are via visual guesstimate based on their dressing.

Hence I’ll usually try only if there are FRs from trusted bros.

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 02-05-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

Frankly many of the boobs sizes indicated in the listing can be inaccurate as I suspect some of these are via visual guesstimate based on their dressing.

😅
Is QiQi the gal who wear round rim spectacle? I tried her once last year and forget about the name. The boob is real about C plus to D.
Old 02-05-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16 h69

Quote:

😅

I took the bra sniff and check the size label

Make sure it belongs to her plus wearing the correct cup size

As for panties only check for sashimi residual
Old 02-05-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Is QiQi the gal who wear round rim spectacle? I tried her once last year and forget about the name. The boob is real about C plus to D.
Whenever I saw milfy Qiqi, she did not wear spectacles
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 03-05-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Hello DPOWER:

current SZ SN pricing from rmb1100/90mins/2rounds
Old 03-05-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I took the bra sniff and check the size label

Make sure it belongs to her plus wearing the correct cup size

As for panties only check for sashimi residual
Nowadays most gals at GL small cups I don’t even bother checking the bras
Used to sniff and check the bra sizes of gorgeous eg 1654a Qiqi (Ds), 1st G Lulu (Cs)... those were the days
Old 03-05-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Nowadays most gals at GL small cups I don’t even bother checking the bras
Used to sniff and check the bra sizes of gorgeous eg 1654a Qiqi (Ds), 1st G Lulu (Cs)... those were the days
sniffing bra and panties sometimes kenna F by the girls
Old 03-05-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
sniffing bra and panties sometimes kenna F by the girls
Of course I don’t let them see lah
Don’t apply to doors with direct see through view from shower
Old 03-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Of course I don’t let them see lah
Don’t apply to doors with direct see through view from shower
last time only BolehLand girls will either cap their panties onto my head or sometimes wear their bra like helmet while fucking them

bolehland girls are more fun actually
Old 03-05-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
last time only BolehLand girls will either cap their panties onto my head or sometimes wear their bra like helmet while fucking them

bolehland girls are more fun actually
Cap your head with their panties after you sniffed to ensure no residue?😳
Wow power!

Luckily they never meet Bro DPower cos he will confiscate their panties and punish by performing Brazilian wax on their nether regions 😅
Old 03-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
current SZ SN pricing from rmb1100/90mins/2rounds
Dai Gor, seems good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1