The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Becareful and Cheong safely

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incident 1.)Happened in ACE
Just got a call from a buddy, nearly kena rob by 02 looks like indon guys on the 9th. floor at 9:15pm tonight. Luckily the PRC came to open the door in time. While waiting for the door to be open , 2 guys came out from nowhere.
Now the lighting in all the varendahs and ground floor are out of power due to maintenience fee not paid by owners.So be extra care if you want to cheong at night in Ace, if possible bring a torchlight and a friend along.
All this normally happened when the cheongster already know the gal and go up himself.

Incident 2. ) During CNY 3 PRC were robbed inside their apartment after winning 8k from Genting. It also happened on the 9th floor. The 4 robbers pretend to be customers and accompany them back from Genting.They got free sex and money. The gals were all tied up. Luckily no harm is done on them. All passports are all intact. The gals thought got free ride home but turn out to be poorer b4 they went up to Genting. (Soong Yong Yup Foo Hau )

Incident 3.) Prc being rob by Bagala or Myanmar nowadays are very common.

There are actually lots more but i just do not want to be long winded today.

So if u want to cheong, cheong safely.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
badboy12347890 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

bro sengseng

thanks for your ctc

i had tried teng teng already

face: 5 / 10 (the look ok ok only but she is quite friendly face)
body: 6 / 10 (she is quite short but the boob is ok, for my hand size, hehe)
BJ: raw blow, not bad, quite long time
FK: not for me
DATY: not for me
CIM: did not ask
FJ: she is quite friend and have a auto gear, hehe
summary: the girl service not bad, she will cat bath whole body, blow in the wash room first, follow your instruction

at the end, i want to thanks bro seng seng again
Old 11-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xianyifan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy12347890 View Post
bro sengseng

thanks for your ctc

i had tried teng teng already

face: 5 / 10 (the look ok ok only but she is quite friendly face)
body: 6 / 10 (she is quite short but the boob is ok, for my hand size, hehe)
BJ: raw blow, not bad, quite long time
FK: not for me
DATY: not for me
CIM: did not ask
FJ: she is quite friend and have a auto gear, hehe
summary: the girl service not bad, she will cat bath whole body, blow in the wash room first, follow your instruction

at the end, i want to thanks bro seng seng again
i cannot reveal the davinci code, can you pm me the num pls , thanks bro
Old 11-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
makelele4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro sengseng mention the almost kena rob guy, tat is me..
I went to ACE ytd nite after booked a PRC gal to bonk, i straight to her house after i call her. At nite 9th floor, i only the person get down from the lift, i reached the house and press the bell, but nobody open the door yet

Then after a while from the far end of the corner, there two myannmar or indo guys walking towards me, when they walking tat time, they try to looks around, i was looking at them and sense tat they are the bad guys.

They walk pass through the centre of the floor, which means the lift part, they look back to the lift, see it is anyone coming down from the lift. Then they walk through me again. I press the bell for second time when i sense tat they coming near, then i straight to call the gal inform tat i reach ald, lucky she pick up.

The two guys already almost beside me, but lucky the PRC open the door and stare at them., quicky the two guys like U-turn back after their notice inside the PRC house got ppl, she open the door for me to go in and she also sense tat two guy wanna rob me.

So beware to all brothers, be alert always as tat place now are dangerous..
Old 11-02-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
municum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Makele4,
Best to go in the afternoon. Pasar Rd is a rough area lor. Lucky you still around to cheong, haha
Old 12-02-2009, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

makelele & municum pmed u guys already
Old 12-02-2009, 02:20 AM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Chap Goh Mei Rendezvous : Part 1/2

Chap Goh Mei Rendezvous
How does this happen?? On the 8th Feb Sunday Bro RC called me around 9pm , ask me to come down to ground zero cos very chun ones new arrival but won’t stay long cos will be leaving KL to another country soon. I told him I can’t make it . So the next day went shopping at Low Yat then move back to Ground Zero to wait for Bro RC to introduce the gals to me. In total 3 of them. While waiting for them in Ace, the oldest came back first , saw her but not my cup of tea. We chit chat and blow water for awhile then the other two came down from their room to see us. First we introduce ourselves. The second one I nicked name her Kelly and youngest looks a bit like Hsu Chi especially her lips. They ask us to help them to purchase airtickets to another country. I told them eventhought today Monday , today is a holiday in KL.
We will help you tomorrow . Okay. Then I heard someone tummy rumbling. Kelly says : Tui Bu ji , se woh . Han Tu ji Er. So we then went to NPW to grap a bite.
We ordered some dishes, rice and porridge. Before I can get my wallet, Kelly already paid the bill. As the waitress come to our table to take our orders to drink. Suddenly Kelly says she want to drink Bak Kut Teh. We all laugh. Bak kut teh is not a drink .
Woh Bu ji tau Ma, my first time in Malaysia ma, she make a face and smile. Then there is thunder and then heavy rain starts to pour. While enjoying our meal , we break some ice and blow water. I then ask Kelly whether she wants to do it, she told me she had done 4 today. Very sore down there. We’ll see after the rains stop. After the rains start to drizzle , I start to bring up the subject again. Bro RC and Xiao Chi and me and U Okay. 2 pairs .
Hau la , Hau la , she nods her head and off we go to her place.

After we have undress each other , we went for a cat bath.
“Good.” I tell her as I position myself carefully on the bed. I’m on all fours facing her. Keeping myself steady with one hand, I let the other slide down her body, making me breathing a little heavier. I find her orange nipples and I pinch and pull them, letting the moans of enjoyment coming out of her mouth. Feeling satisfied that her nipples are hard enough, I continue to let my hand trail down her body, across her stomach and down between her legs. I use one finger to trace up and down her slit slowly, letting more moans leaving from her mouth. I let my finger wander its way up to her clit, gently stroking it a few times, as she sigh and moan “(How Sufu yah), it feels so wonderful” . Rubbing her clit with my thumb, I let my middle finger slide down to her pussy, pressing the tip of it against the opening, rubbing it around, applying pressing, making her squealing . I again used my middle finger to slide slowly up my her slit and back to her clitty again, so I can assault it with my forefinger and my middle finger. I place those 2 fingers against her clit, crushing it, rubbing it hard and fast in every direction, first up and down, then side to side, and then in circles, hard and fast, hard and fast I rub her clit, her moans getting louder and more frequent. Glancing over at her and she can see my didi already rising, She can tell that her moaning begins to turns me on.
Seeing her horny face turns me on so much more, I want her pussy so bad. Rubbing her clit harder and faster, almost takes her over the edge. “aah , aah Lai le Lai le Watch me cum” She say, spitting the words out of her mouth as fast as possible. I keep rubbing her clit and watching her cum and devouring me with her eyes. Then she suddenly ‘ Arh. Aaarh and flooded the bed sheet with with cum.
After a while she sit upon my legs and flash a huge grin at me. “Bu Yau lao Si Kan Ji Ren Jia ma, Hai Siu de.”
“Bao Bei you look so good cumming. : I said
“Ni Si huan ma , So you liked my little show then? She asked.
Tai Bang Le, “Very much so” I said
“How (good) ” She then lean over and kiss my lips, placing her arms around me. I feel her arms wrap around my back as her tongue invades my mouth. I welcome the intruder and meet it with my tongue, gently caressing it. Still holding onto her and kissing her, she move my legs out from under her sitting on her butt besides me.
She breaks our kiss, to my disappointment, she is such a great kisser, its makes my didi even harder. “What did you do that for??” I ask, a hint of disappointment in my voice. “ Because I wanted to look at you, and your Ji Ba (Cock).
She then pulls my body forward, put her left nipple into my mouth. Without any further delay , I quickily start sucking, licking, biting, nibbling, and she also starts clawing my back all at the same time, making her nipples hard and turning me on that much more. First the left and then the right, Oh god how I love it. I then took my mouth away from her nipples and push her back. “Did you like that, you sexy little fucking devil?? ( Xiao Kui, Koh Yin ma )

“ Ching Ai de, How Shuang arh., I loved it. I love kissing you too.”
“So I can see” Wo Ji tau Ya. My head looks down at my own didi , checking out my hard on again.
“You want to play with my cock, don’t you?”
“Oh god, yes I do, I want to play with you cock so much.”
“I’m going to make you wait. Who knows how many times I’ve thought of licking your pussy and now I finally get to.” I stood up and told her.
“Bend you knees and spread your legs wide.” I command her to do so. I then sit beside her on the bed and she kisses me, while stoking her breasts. I work my way down her stomach and onto her thigh, gently rubbing and stimulating my skin, making my her body shudder. I know she loves it.
My hand finally touches her pussy again , what I have wanted it to do since I got naked . It’s almost like an answer to a long wanted prayer. My hand strokes her slit, rubbing and tweaking her clit. She moan, loudly into my mouth. I then breaks our kiss and slides into place between her legs. God she looks so beautiful between them, so natural. So sexy and alluring.
I start out by kissing and licking her thighs, and slurping by her pussy lips. After gently nipping her thighs, I kisse her clit, swirling my tongue around it, making her moaning. She can feel it as I press 2 fingers against her tight pussy, sliding them in just a bit, letting me get used to the feeling. I bite her clit lightly while at the same time shoving those 2 fingers into her, burying them at the hilt. She moans and cry out as she feel the pain and pleasure inflicted upon her, She cum almost immediately, her pussy starts to quiver and shake. I pump my fingers all the way in and all the way out of me just 2 times, plus licking the clit, She cum hard. Her pussy clamps its self around my fingers as cum runs down them. She moan and buck her hips against my fingers as She cum. I continue to lick her clit and finger fuck her, making her cum again in rapid succession. “ Wo Sow Bu Liu, Arh. Aaaarh, aaaaaaaah. “
”Wo Gey Ni Gau Si le. “. Rested for about 5 minutes. I wink an eye at her and hold my hard didi’s head against herlips, she starts to slide her tongue out and lick it. “So do you want it in your mouth?” I ask . She nodded her head, still licking my cock. I pull it away, to my dismay. “I think I have to fuck you first. But you have to fuck this one before you can suck it. All she does is smile and spread her legs even wider. Then she sits up again and quickly breaks a cd pack and wrap the cd around my didi.
( An Chuen how yit tian. Better use a cd, safer. ) She wink and smile at me.
I then knelt between her legs, rubbing my cock head against her tight pussy. She used her oiwn fingers to rub her own clit, I then start to gently slide my cock into her tight, wet and warm pussy.
“Ching Ai de , You feel so huge, oh god you are huge to me.” She moan and groan louder, almost screaming at how good it feels to have her pussy feel so full.
Placing my hands on her knees and pulling out as fast as I could, I then pull my cock out of her completely and shoves it all the way back in, repeating this over and over, making her pussy hurt so bad. Over and over, but after a few pumps the pain changes into pleasure, pure pleasure. She wrap her legs around me, holding me close to her, meeting my thrusts with her own.
“Bao bei , you’re going to make me cum again, ohhh, yes make me cum, I want to cum again!” I don’t why I can tahan so long today. Pull out my didi from her pussy and can hear a slurping sound.
“Since you make me cum again , then I will do it for you . I will suck your cock as much as you want “ She then took off the cd and threw it to the dustbin and then wipe it clean with a tissue.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:22 AM
Samster

Chap Goh Mei Rendezvous part 2/2

Continue from Part 1

She then took my cock head against her lips. She starts to swirl her tongue along my cock head and down along the bottom of his shaft, as far as it will go.
She take her hands and slowly slide them up and down my cock, while licking the head. I was in heaven and she apply more pressure with her hands and move them up and down a little faster. She then move her head down and suck my balls, taking them in her mouth getting them warm and wet, sucking them hard, wanting to make me cum so much and so fast. I begin to moan, groan, grunt and oh my god cannot tahn very long already. As she continued to suck on my balls, I groaned “Oh shit Bao bei, I’m so close to cumming, you better get those lips on my cock.”
Hearing that, she slips her mouth back over my cock head, working her tongue on my shaft and increasing the pressure and speed that she was using her hand to jack me off with. After a few quick strokes and with a loud groan, I finally came. And god did I love it. She swallowed my cum, as much as she could, but still a little dribbled out along the corner of her mouth.
She then let go of my softening cock as I sat up and wipe cum from the corner of her mouth.
“Bao Bei , Ni jan the Yit liu. I wrap my arms around her and a grin of satisfaction natural shows on my face . She sensed it and smile back at me. She then sit besides me and puts her head on my chest . This one of the happiest Chap Goh Meh in my life.

** This time I think I got carried away and wrote too long. Bradas, Whether you believe them or not doesn't make any difference to me. I got to live with it for the rest of my life so that's all I need. But every now and then I stop to remember....

P/S : Will see her and her friends for the last time tonight b4 she departs tomorrow to another country to be with her sugar daddy. She said she will be back in 01 month time again. I really hope she does return. Got to leave now after posting this FR.

Old 12-02-2009, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Chap Goh Mei Rendezvous part 2/2

nice FR up u soon
Old 12-02-2009, 03:59 PM
Samster

** This time I think I got carried away and wrote too long. Bradas, Whether you believe them or not doesn't make any difference to me. I got to live with it for the rest of my life so that's all I need. But every now and then I stop to remember....

Wah, brudder seng seng, u really write too long but anyway gud to read. up u again when i can (administrator say i gv u too many pts alredi), haha
Old 12-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by municum View Post

Wah, brudder seng seng, u really write too long but anyway gud to read. up u again when i can (administrator say i gv u too many pts alredi), haha
Thank you all bradas for your compliments. This is true story.
Hope you guys don't think I wrote this FR to show off, I just want to share.
A samster bro was with me and Kelly last night at NPW. I manage to persuade her to let him bonk her last night. Actually there is double fly fr after supper with her friend but I dont want to write about it.
Actually Cheongko knows about this earlier but he did not turn up and miss the boat.
I hope that Samster bro will write a fr on her and back up my story.
I have to say I am very lucky this year Got Toh fa wan, hope its not Toh Fa Kip. I never expect this will happen and i am not handsome. So enjoy life while we can . Cheong if you must but there is always a place call home. Just my 3 cents.
Old 13-02-2009, 12:04 AM
Samster

Re: A Beautiful MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Just Helping out a friend.
For those who are interested IN A pair of 36 SPOTLIGHTS , break the davinci code below and you can find her. These pics are taken with her permission and knowned to her to be displayed in the internet. So have fun and be gentle with her.
She will be leaving K.L. soon so cheong while u can.
The password is Jiu Jiu's friend
Her pics will be delected within 72 hours from now.
Can speak cantonese.
Name : Teng Teng
Service : YAT TIU Loong
The code is 016-DI0+LAKO

Pic link.
Flickr: vrkawan2's Photostream

Hi all bradas, One thing I forgot to mentioned. Some of those guys goes to the extend and print her pics from the net and bring along and make sure she is the same person in the picture. Those guys really Siew sum lah. They want to make sure its an ori lah.
Luckily I have her permission first to post her pics on the net , if not I kena lah. Teng Teng ask me to thank those bros who have call her and visited her.
Thanks for the support.
Old 13-02-2009, 01:35 AM
Samster

[Brudder seng sweng, this Kelly & fwen still around?
Old 13-02-2009, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
vincentlin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Hi all bradas, One thing I forgot to mentioned. Some of those guys goes to the extend and print her pics from the net and bring along and make sure she is the same person in the picture. Those guys really Siew sum lah. They want to make sure its an ori lah.
Luckily I have her permission first to post her pics on the net , if not I kena lah. Teng Teng ask me to thank those bros who have call her and visited her.
Thanks for the support.
Old 13-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentlin View Post
hi bro, she is in malaysia kl now?
If in kl, can you give me she number to me and the place?
thank a lot.
Read your PM

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1