The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
darper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

bro dropzone, i will be there on the 25-28 this month...it will b my virgin trip up to chiangmai as well...will b stayin at this new service apartment by the name of studio 99 service apartment near d night market...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropzone View Post
Any Bro will be @ Chiang Mai last week of Sep? Let's link up together.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
man-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by darper View Post
bro dropzone, i will be there on the 25-28 this month...it will b my virgin trip up to chiangmai as well...will b stayin at this new service apartment by the name of studio 99 service apartment near d night market...
Bro darper how is your trip?
hope you have fun, and now is my turn
Old 09-10-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster

man-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Below is my FR after i have my nice trip back from Chiang Mai

Day 1

Reach my hotel already almost evening. After rest a while, quickly go out to night bazaar to have my dinner around 8pm. After dinner, search around and manage to find spotlight, but too early nothing there. Finally decide to go Cherry Bey Club. Take a tuk tuk and cost 50B. And this tuk tuk guy dunno where is Cherry Bey Club, so along the way, he keep trying to drop me nearby club/KTV (i noticed one call Volin). after few try, and not the Cherry Bey Club that i want, the tuk tuk guy just give up and drop me to one of the club front door. Dunno what is the club name, but once i come down, noticed 2 pretty girls come near me...wow! really pretty one..but dunno where is this place, so not dare to try..in fact it was close to Cherry Bey Club only, i just walk down around 5min, and finally manage to reach Cherry Bey Club.

Go in Cherry Bey and great by one mamasan, who can talk a bit english.
So get to the room and wait for mamasan to bring in the girls. And guess what..only 3 girls available, due to low season and raining day. So, finally get 1 for myself who is the pretty looking one (6-7 points). And the mamasan is accompany one of my friend. after an hour later, one new girl come to work, and she come in and join my another friend. Walao.. this one is very pretty looking (8 points)..lucky for my friend..haha

So spend 4hrs there until midnight, talk to my girl and ask her out for LT, but she declined. Then i pay off the bill and when i going back that time, she ask me for phone#, but i already drunk that time, so press the wrong# to her..so whole night waiting nobody call me..haizzzzzzz.

Cherry Bey Club
Total spend for 3 person including liquor and mixer (7590B)
Tips for mamasan, girls and the serving boy (each 100B)
Girls rate 4-8 points (overall 4 girls to choose and 2 consider pretty)
* be careful of the orange juice, the girls will keep asking for drinks and it cost additional 120B each times. Whole night we gave around 4-5 glass for each girls.

Day 2

Afternoon, around 5pm we go to ping river, visit the Warorot market a while, then try walk to the Sayuri. And it tooks us almost 30-45min walk, then only manage to find the place.

Sayuri
Go in and it was half pack with customer. Got around 20 girls there, we sit down and take our time to slowly pick our girls. But not really suit my taste, and finally pick one M tag girl. When go to counter pay, the guy ask for 2500B and i told him M tag is not so expensive and i am not coming with tuk tuk..immediately he told me will give me discount, and cut down the price to 1300B. haha..thanks for all bro info, i save a lot from here.

Girl Name Pai
Age 28 (i guess)
Rate 6 points
Damage 1300B

standard process, bath slowly with you and clean up, then FJ on bed. maybe too tired and walk so far just now, so settle fast. She offer to pay 800B for second time. But i reserve my energy for tonight.

Monkey Club
After that, take tuk tuk back to hotel and rest a while. Then go to Monkey for a drink at night. Again maybe low season, crowd is not there, so just spend an hour there.

Kotchasan Road (bar)
Back to hotel again, but still eager to go find one LT tonight. So, we out again to Kotchasan Road (near to spotlight), many bar along the way, and walk until the end there is a thai boxing area. Just beside the thai boxing area, there are 2 girls from one of the bar come out and pull us in. The girl who approach me is a SYT (8 points)..pretty, i though tonight ho seh liao, but after an hour drink and chit chat with her, i ask her for overnight. But she keep saying not enough drink and want to go disco, but i am too tired if continue disco, so just told her i want to go back hotel and rest with her only. Finally she accept and BF 400B + LT 2000B. So I should be happy to wait for my SYT tonight...but dunno what a suddenly her friend talk to her a while, then she keep coming back and ask me only bring her out tomorrow night. But i already pay the BF, so feel fed up..and after few negotiation, i totally fed up and ask her back for the BF. Then walk away..spend around 3500B for drink for 2 person at this bar for nothing.

So, another lonely night to hold my pillow to sleep.

Day 3

Last day here to have fun. After 2 lonely night, last night must die die also bring one back for LT.. Finally we choose to go Foxy Lady.

Foxy Lady
When we go in, we saw 4-5 pole dancing girls..and they are looks so sexy. We take our place in front of them, slowly watching their sexy body, butts and legs..wow wow wow..and one of them is really good in shaking her butts very close to my friend face..and my friend is so enjoying it. haha

We start to feel regret, should come here for the first night. The choices are many (around 10-15 girls) and the mamasan is very steady, after i confirm my target girl, mamasan just ask her come over, after a small chat and ask her out for LT, mamasan will come and confirm. BF 600B + LT 2000B. After few drink there, we bring our girls back to hotel and have fun.

Girl Name (cant remember already)
Age 25
Rate 8 points
Damage 2600B (BF + LT)
GFE really excellent

Next day morning, have to take my early flight back home. Will miss Chiang Mai so much especially my girl from Foxy Lady
Old 09-10-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by man-003 View Post
...she ask me for phone#, but i already drunk that time, so press the wrong# to her...
...then try walk to the Sayuri...the guy ask for 2500B and i told him M tag is not so expensive and i am not coming with tuk tuk..immediately he told me will give me discount, and cut down the price to 1300B...
Bro maybe next time you should ask the gal to key in her number in your phone then you give a call immediately so be sure both of you had the correct number.
I guess you are adventurous enough to find your way to Sayuri without any middleman and for that you had save quite a sum. Did you try to rent a bike to venture further?
Wow the price remain the same after so many years?
Did you manage to find the secret house?

Have fun
Old 09-10-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Man003, good FR (raised you some).

Cherry Bey Club's ktv joint? Pricing with LDs about fits, can be worse off.

Kotchasan with boxing ring, is that 'entrainment complex' after turning corner into Loy Kroh road? FLs pricing about that, but beware of LBs near boxing ring spot.

Sayuri, that's a quite a hike. Foxy Lady, you did good and got lucky as our experience before is that the coyotes and mamasan 1 kind.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
B
standard process, bath slowly with you and clean up, then FJ on bed. maybe too tired and walk so far just now, so settle fast. She offer to pay 800B for second time. But i reserve my energy for tonight.
U must be damn skillful and good on bed that a WL willing to pay 800THB to f again.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
....Did you try to rent a bike to venture further?
Wow the price remain the same after so many years?
Did you manage to find the secret house?
thanks bro for your advise. I didnt rent a bike, so that's why walk a lot. haha
Yes, seem like the price mostly still remain same range.

secret house didn't notice any..can show some light, i will find it next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
....Cherry Bey Club's ktv joint? Pricing with LDs about fits, can be worse off.

Kotchasan with boxing ring, is that 'entrainment complex' after turning corner into Loy Kroh road? FLs pricing about that, but beware of LBs near boxing ring spot.

Sayuri, that's a quite a hike. Foxy Lady, you did good and got lucky as our experience before is that the coyotes and mamasan 1 kind.
Thanks bro for your upz..
Yes Cherry bey club is a ktv joint. Agreed, really have to watch up for the LDs.

I believe is entertainment complex as you mentioned. the bar i go is just opposite the LBs bar.

yes, consider myself really lucky on the last night to have a nice experience at Foxy Lady. I just take my friend advise, looks for those got eyes contact with me, then likely to have a better service from this girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
....U must be damn skillful and good on bed that a WL willing to pay 800THB to f again.
hahaha..sorry bro, my bad to mislead you
i should say she offer me to give her 800B to have second times.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Man-003,

If you saw voilin while you're on the way to Cherry Bey Club, that means its somewhere at Changklan street.

7590 for 4 hours for 3 people sounds really reasonable pricing. And that's including the LD that you and your friend brought for their girls too I assumed.
In that case maybe this weekend I"ll try this Cherry Bey Club. Even you spoke to the mamasan in English, seems the price cheaper than Voilin alot. Anyway glad that you enjoy CNX.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa... Bro u CuM to the cnx city, all the Sao Sao waiting for u... can I join u too???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Man-003,

If you saw voilin while you're on the way to Cherry Bey Club, that means its somewhere at Changklan street.

7590 for 4 hours for 3 people sounds really reasonable pricing. And that's including the LD that you and your friend brought for their girls too I assumed.
In that case maybe this weekend I"ll try this Cherry Bey Club. Even you spoke to the mamasan in English, seems the price cheaper than Voilin alot. Anyway glad that you enjoy CNX.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 09-10-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wa... Bro u CuM to the cnx city, all the Sao Sao waiting for u... can I join u too???
Don't say like that na. 55555+ Sao saosss also waiting for your arrival. When you coming to cnx? Most probably I'm free this coming Sunday. Will activate my ktv kakis. If you don't mind, you can join us too.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, Mr Kong Ming said free I die die also must go... Wait for me... Nw at MHS just touch n go today... ur ctc no change? Will buzz u when I m back...

Quote:
Don't say like that na. 55555+ Sao saosss also waiting for your arrival. When you coming to cnx? Most probably I'm free this coming Sunday. Will activate my ktv kakis. If you don't mind, you can join us too.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 09-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 14
winfieldgold is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwinfieldgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Below is my FR after i have my nice trip back from Chiang Mai

Day 1
kudos for such an interesting and informative FR bro man-003. Glad to hear that u found a gem at Foxy Lady..bro yy and i din have such luck as we were essentially transparent to the gals on stage but i have to say the gals at foxy lady are lookers! and THB2600 for LT + Bf is quite reasonable.

Tuk-tuk driver and Violin KTV..hehehe..sounds like the tuk tuk bro yy and i took on our earlier trip there whereby the driver gave us the rundown on his night out at Violin! But appreciate the info on Cherry Bey club..mebe can try on my next trip there!
Dear bro yy..when u plan to go again to beautiful CNX?

cheers,
w.f.g
Old 09-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wa, Mr Kong Ming said free I die die also must go... Wait for me... Nw at MHS just touch n go today... ur ctc no change? Will buzz u when I m back...
Oh, you at MHS. You been many trip to MHS. Must have some sao sao at there waiting for you. Nope I'm still using my old number. Should you never get me, leave me a text message. The signal here is getting worst especially during this time. Must use other provider laew.
I will try my best to meet you this Sunday. But dont put high hope na, I'm afraid later you will disappointed again.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

WeLcUmE to the northern GONG TAO... U really " U never walk alone... " hahaha... As we said there r hit n miss in life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by winfieldgold View Post
kudos for such an interesting and informative FR bro man-003. Glad to hear that u found a gem at Foxy Lady..bro yy and i din have such luck as we were essentially transparent to the gals on stage but i have to say the gals at foxy lady are lookers! and THB2600 for LT + Bf is quite reasonable.

Tuk-tuk driver and Violin KTV..hehehe..sounds like the tuk tuk bro yy and i took on our earlier trip there whereby the driver gave us the rundown on his night out at Violin! But appreciate the info on Cherry Bey club..mebe can try on my next trip there!
Dear bro yy..when u plan to go again to beautiful CNX?

cheers,
w.f.g
No, Sao Sao la, just all the curve that u spin round n round until giddy... Ok, roger, if u cannot cum I go n find u at Mae Teang lor for tea lor, dun later said I go wherever got Sao Sao ...

Quote:
Oh, you at MHS. You been many trip to MHS. Must have some sao sao at there waiting for you. Nope I'm still using my old number. Should you never get me, leave me a text message. The signal here is getting worst especially during this time. Must use other provider laew.
I will try my best to meet you this Sunday. But dont put high hope na, I'm afraid later you will disappointed again.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 10-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
WeLcUmE to the northern GONG TAO... U really " U never walk alone... " hahaha... As we said there r hit n miss in life...

Ok, roger, if u cannot cum I go n find u at Mae Teang lor for tea lor, dun later said I go wherever got Sao Sao ...
In Thailand, they said "U never fuck alone".

You have to look out at the mountain for his smoke signal if any.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1