The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Buyers market tonight here. A good number of punters but not many closed deals.

Bro Mesohorny is dropping by to TCSS....so do give us a buzz or drop by if you guys are around the area.
Old 18-07-2013, 03:22 AM
Samster

papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Slow night tonight. TCSS with bro Mesohorny for 2 hours.. Saw some new faces (to me) and plenty of old faces.

My favorites Xiao Mi and Xiao Lui the massage girl was no where to be seen so sat and washed eyes most of the time. Saw Ke Ke walking around not having much luck with punters so decided to call her over. It was just past one and the crowd has thinned out so Ke Ke sat with us for a while and TCSS with the 2 bananas.

Finished my smoke and went up with her, after all FRs seem to put her in good light and rightly so, her GFE was fairly decent.

Plenty has been said about Ke Ke so won't elaborate more, but she does have a nice body with nice c cuppers which where more than a handful. Like most PRC, pretty much the usual flat bottom.

Had a quick shower and it was pretty SOP ..with a short B2B boob rub and the above average BBBJ. She was fairly enthusiastic during the FJ but seem to have a little trouble with me, complaining of my size, which isn't really that big. Started with the cowgirl and missionary and then spooning.

I usually take quite a bit of time (frankly I usually make it worthwhile for the girl to spend a little more time) and unfortunately that's where it started falling apart. 15 mins in, she told me times up and said for 100 it's only 30mins and she asked for another 100 for more time. I told her that that was quite steep and she backed down to 50 and rushed the end...even to the point of missing the finishing shower.

I'm actually quite taken aback by the rush, as it was a slow night and I would have gladly tipped her well if she was not that rushed. Which is particularly odd considering she started with pretty good GFE.

I understand her MO perfectly well but Unfortunately the rush soured her service quotient. She is far from a flip car, but she could have done much better....or perhaps I've been spoilt by my regular viet girl and the services previously provided by Xiao Mi and Xiao Lui.

RTF? Probably not.
Old 18-07-2013, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
I understand her MO perfectly well but Unfortunately the rush soured her service quotient. She is far from a flip car, but she could have done much better....or perhaps I've been spoilt by my regular viet girl and the services previously provided by Xiao Mi and Xiao Lui.
RTF? Probably not.
sheetz... that sucks...
hmm didn't happen to me.. and I was longer than 30 mins...?
guess I'm small banana oni?!?
oh well plenty more fish in ACE...
Old 18-07-2013, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesoh0rny View Post
sheetz... that sucks...
hmm didn't happen to me.. and I was longer than 30 mins...?
guess I'm small banana oni?!?
oh well plenty more fish in ACE...
Ke Ke used to be my favourite before Ye Hua took over, and during that period she was pretty "obedient" and not one time she ever rush me through. Maybe she had changed a lot due to influence and too long here.

I still like her BO, but in terms of product and service offerings....hmmmm...can never beat Ye Hua..........

So, Sailor moon is all yours brothers
Old 18-07-2013, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
That was An Qi (maybe she was hinting to me to let you know)

She came over and asked me "Your fatty friend not coming to Kl oledi ah?"
I replied "No cause and excuse to come to Kl kua??"
She added "Please don't tell him that I am back for a month"
I replied "OK I won't tell him"

I did not promise "I won't post this in the forum" You picked this info up was entirely not my fault or broken promise.

Anyway, Taikor if you want to rekindle the fire, please don't mention that I posted it in the forum You just sensed her coming back (can pick up her smell) hahahaha
No worry bro i wont say it's u who mention it
Anyway it's been months since i contacted any of them except for Xiao Yu whom we still communicate thru WeChat coz recently she came to Pg & Pangkor.
They are all now considered ex to me....kekekeke
Old 18-07-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
No worry bro i wont say it's u who mention it
Anyway it's been months since i contacted any of them except for Xiao Yu whom we still communicate thru WeChat coz recently she came to Pg & Pangkor.
They are all now considered ex to me....kekekeke
You meant you have a blissful time with Little Jade in PG and Pangkor arh.
I so envy and jealous of you lah.
Old 18-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
I so envy and jealous of you lah
Taikor Futaba is like the Chinese emperors of yore, just picked a name from the tray and wanted whom, then she will be there faithfully. Vely tellor one
Old 18-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Taikor Futaba is like the Chinese emperors of yore, just picked a name from the tray and wanted whom, then she will be there faithfully. Vely tellor one
I know he is a Great Sifu and Charmer. Must ask him for a man next time.
I meant Talisman.
No wonder these few moons cannot see his shadow in Kayel lor.
Old 18-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hallo there Master Seng Seng,

just pop in to say hi to the sifus here,i.e your goodself, taikors Futaba n pomrakthai...where r u guys cumming to penang?
Old 18-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Hallo there Master Seng Seng,

just pop in to say hi to the sifus here,i.e your goodself, taikors Futaba n pomrakthai...where r u guys cumming to penang?

WOW! The famous Scorpioking is back.
The Penang Media reported tat you went to Shenzhen PRCland recently. Heard tat you were awesome and brew up a storm while you were there, did you do any 4some? All the pandarinas there must be captivated by your presence. So now you must have a lot of stories to dell us. Right?

Old 18-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Samster

Dangers of Dating a Pandarina by a Laowai

Old 18-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ke Ke used to be my favourite before Ye Hua took over, and during that period she was pretty "obedient" and not one time she ever rush me through. Maybe she had changed a lot due to influence and too long here.

I still like her BO, but in terms of product and service offerings....hmmmm...can never beat Ye Hua..........

So, Sailor moon is all yours brothers
Pretty much the old hands are being corrupted. Newer girls tend to be more hardworking.

But then again, even an old hand like Ke Ke was having trouble snagging punters last night...so not really sure what the rush was about..and also the double rate... Trying to catch a water fish? New MO?

But in her defence, the definition of rush could be different.... Maybe she's used to 10 min jobs now...

Not sure what BO you are on about though...

With the influx of more competitive viets, I wonder if the PRCs would soon have to change their game a bit. Considering some "agency" viet girls can still offer good service for 1 full hour being paid half as much since its usually a 50:50 share of their takings.

But on average, my hit rate on PRCs are usually much lower than Viets.

That said, ACE is still cheap to spend eye wash/TCSS time.... I could have easily spent 100 solo with 2-3 beers and a lady drink at a seedy bar.
Old 19-07-2013, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Pretty much the old hands are being corrupted. Newer girls tend to be more hardworking.

But then again, even an old hand like Ke Ke was having trouble snagging punters last night...so not really sure what the rush was about..and also the double rate... Trying to catch a water fish? New MO?

But in her defence, the definition of rush could be different.... Maybe she's used to 10 min jobs now...

Not sure what BO you are on about though...

With the influx of more competitive viets, I wonder if the PRCs would soon have to change their game a bit. Considering some "agency" viet girls can still offer good service for 1 full hour being paid half as much since its usually a 50:50 share of their takings.

But on average, my hit rate on PRCs are usually much lower than Viets.

That said, ACE is still cheap to spend eye wash/TCSS time.... I could have easily spent 100 solo with 2-3 beers and a lady drink at a seedy bar.
Well, those PRC's never learn to beat their competitors, just like local CKT who are commanding sky-high prices (in spas)

Yes, it is indeed a cheap means of entertainment ......just imagine we can jiu geng (watch mirror) for hours....if in the spa, just a brief second and also being harassed by those bloody OKT's (99% are RUDE FUCKERS)

Ke Ke has a nice BO which attracts me, her BO is better than Ye Hua's BO
Old 19-07-2013, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
I so envy and jealous of you lah.
No la i where got so lucky.
I just chat with her on WeChat only.
She was at PG & Pangkor with her friend for holiday.
Old 19-07-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Brada u think i really so sai tak meh.

Quote:
I know he is a Great Sifu and Charmer. Must ask him for a man next time.
I meant Talisman.
No wonder these few moons cannot see his shadow in Kayel lor.
Don't say like tat la. I'm just a peanut compare to u all guys tailo there.
Not tat i dowan to go kayel but now got newborn very hard to find excuse mah.
Give me a few more months I will sure go but u guys drinks. sui boh?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1