The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2006, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Bro Gilaxes is trying to build a HAREM. Remember to invite me over for dinner when you've finish with the construction.
Bro, remember to bring Popcorn and coke...heehee

Have you confirm your schedule or not..we need to arrange leave to meet you, so we can drink till the morning.
Old 19-09-2006, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...build a HAREM...invite me over for dinner when you've finish with the construction.
Aka concubines. 1 on menu every night, decisions and more decisions.

Priviledged visiting rights for rest gin gang bo? Sebast's got residential rights

As the Hk gals say, nei hou waai (very naughty leh)...
Old 19-09-2006, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Bro, remember to bring Popcorn and coke...heehee

Have you confirm your schedule or not..we need to arrange leave to meet you, so we can drink till the morning.

OH! I thought harem got popcorn and coke already . Bro Gilaxes, please confirm when the harem warming party is.

I am all set and ready Bro Sebast.
Old 19-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
With your vase amount of knowledge, skills and groove on the dance floor, I am sure you've got plenty of MILF lining up at your hotel room .

Great! Show me how to Dim the pretty HK girls Sum.
OK..will introduce " Sum Dim Har" to you...she is bigger MILF..for you only..heehee

Wei..give me your confirmation by pm..I need to apply leave today.
Old 19-09-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
OK..will introduce " Sum Dim Har" to you...she is bigger MILF..for you only..heehee

OH! 'Sum Dim Har'. I'll be your wingboy so you can hook up with her. Maybe you can try mother and daughter while your at it. Please bring popcorn and coke for the camera crew too.
Old 19-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
Bros sebast, pbuster, hplanet, gilaxes, happykiwi

Glad to have met up with you guys other evening... especially the 2 sifus (1st 2 on list), always trying to abdicate from chionging throne.

Will be interesting to post all 5 durian FRs hehehe.

Hplanet, looks like you got HK withdrawal symptoms liao.. Sebast, an apple a day keeps all your chee hong away!

CP sounds THE place to be.. so tempted

Cheers
YY

HKTB used to say See It! Sense It! Live It! Hong Kong

http://www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/...ow/index.jhtml
Old 19-09-2006, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Count me in when harem is completely built, if there no pop corn and coke. I will sponsor refrigerator and all tibits.

Please ask Bro Sebast who are the girls, i might afraid those are rejected MILF in Bro Sebast list.

Bro sebast please be more sportative; every bros know you are best veteran in guiding us to get chicks on bed horny...

QUOTE=rokket]OH! 'Sum Dim Har'. I'll be your wingboy so you can hook up with her. Maybe you can try mother and daughter while your at it. Please bring popcorn and coke for the camera crew too.[/QUOTE]
Old 19-09-2006, 07:12 PM
Samster

You are good enough and do not need our guidance. We might even depend on you in future, because you have already surpass us by courting chicks.

Please go into msn and accept my bow to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes
Wow, I have not much luck. I m still learning a lot from Bro sebast,Buster, rokket and others. May b u guys r my lucky charm

Build the castle!

I am set to fly on 26/10. guidance is needed from Bro Sebast97
Old 19-09-2006, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet
See It! Sense It! Live It! Hong Kong
http://www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/...ow/index.jhtml
Chum, boh kiu liao... Understand your affinity for SAR. Must be also some loiyan draw??
Old 20-09-2006, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

leaves should be confirmed! haha. I can't wait to watch good shows from Bro Sebast97,Rokket,Buster,SebastHK and Hitchiker. Time to get drunk! and Bonk?
Old 20-09-2006, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros
It is official this time! After months of telling everyone that I am semi-retired and after weeks of saying that I am retiring… I will be formally retiring today from all types of cheonging. Hence, just as in working life where you give a resignation letter when you quit a job, allow me to present you this “retirement” letter!

It has been a good ride while it lasted. I remember during my “peak” time, I was bonking 1 to 2 WLs a week. That’s thousands of hard earned revenue contributed back to the “service industry”, but it was just my small effort in helping to keep the industry going during hard times like financial crisis, recession and Sars… heh heh heh...

Then after a number of years, I stop my contribution to the “service industry”… I was semi-retired! But then, being a full-blooded man still, I could not resist the occasional clubbing and drinking, and the occasional fling. So I was only semi-retired, not fully. Hence, the last few months have been endless clubbing and dating and calling girls and msn’ing girls and trying to get as many flings as I can manage. I have limited skills in this, so I learned from the Masters like all of you. Thanks guys! Special thanks to bro rokket, sebast97, buster, gilaxes, sebastian_hk!

All good things must end sometime, so my time is now.

But the dream lives on… so during my retirement days… as I chill out with a beer overlooking the HK bay, I will think about the old times and write it all down on SBF. As much as I can remember, I will give a few FRs and share a few fling stories. I did not learn much from my limited experience, but I will try my best to share small things about what I know about sweet talking girls and how to have flings. We can all share experiences and contribute to this!

Meantime, cheerios and continue to have fun!
To be continued…
Old 20-09-2006, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker
Bros
It is official this time! After months of telling everyone that I am semi-retired and after weeks of saying that I am retiring… I will be formally retiring today from all types of cheonging. Hence, just as in working life where you give a resignation letter when you quit a job, allow me to present you this “retirement” letter!
OK ok..May SBF Bless You. Thanks for all your past contribution.

BTW, don't forget our trip to CP next month, and also cheong the LKF pubs....see you soon....
Old 20-09-2006, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bros
It is official this time! After months of telling everyone that I am semi-retired and after weeks of saying that I am retiring… I will be formally retiring today from all types of cheonging. To be continued…
Bro Hitchhiker, so dissappointed and sad that you've decided to retire. Its been great cheonging with you and learning the ropes from a master. Now that I am SIFU-LESS, I should consider throwing in the towel too. Its pointless for me to continue. On the other hand, have you completed construction of your harem and ready to move in secretly without any brothers knowing?

Also, if you are truly retired, can I be the first in line to get all your girls, ONS and concubine contacts. Althought I am not as great in skills as you, I can and will still make them moan. Be sure that they will be in good hands or shall I say, fingers. OH! please also pass me your box of sex toys incase my fingers get too sore.

Finally, lets join Bro Sebast to celebrate your retirement. We can go ring some bells first, then got to a few pubs to hunt some SYTs and then to top things off, lets have a mass orgy. Lets GO bros!
Old 20-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Samster

Damn you did not fulfil your prophecy and call for retirement. I did not know you have fark few WLs in peak period. You are liar getting all the WLs on your own and left me zilch not even bone for me to chew.

Where my "Net", "Pantry" and "shopping" girls you promise and suppose to introduce me. I bet you have "up" all them. You cruelty toward bros are unforgiveable.

On second thought let call for celebration our HK "ah bian" is down. Bro Sebast do not worry i will make you next king of HK. You are veteran and potiential to guide us(hk bros" toward next sexcursion .

Quote:
Bros

It has been a good ride while it lasted. I remember during my “peak” time, I was bonking 1 to 2 WLs a week. That’s thousands of hard earned revenue contributed back to the “service industry”, but it was just my small effort in helping to keep the industry going during hard times like financial crisis, recession and Sars… heh heh heh...

Then after a number of years, I stop my contribution to the “service industry”… I was semi-retired! But then, being a full-blooded man still, I could not resist the occasional clubbing and drinking, and the occasional fling. So I was only semi-retired, not fully. Hence, the last few months have been endless clubbing and dating and calling girls and msn’ing girls and trying to get as many flings as I can manage. I have limited skills in this, so I learned from the Masters like all of you. Thanks guys! Special thanks to bro rokket, sebast97, buster, gilaxes, sebastian_hk!

But the dream lives on… so during my retirement days… as I chill out with a beer overlooking the HK bay, I will think about the old times and write it all down on SBF. As much as I can remember, I will give a few FRs and share a few fling stories. I did not learn much from my limited experience, but I will try my best to share small things about what I know about sweet talking girls and how to have flings. We can all share experiences and contribute to this!

To be continued…
Old 20-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

To be continued…
The Perfect Gentleman he always be. how bout lending me ur Women's list? :P well we will go drinking next month. Good luck Bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1