The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart View Post
This is my first FR on Balai, please forgive if my FR is not good.

I manage to get a syt and my friend too then we proceed to makan then straight to hotel for our round 1 missle. known that she 1 week no customer liao must be damn horny (proven later on). but suay suay i also too excited because this is my first trip that my first shot is less than a min!
U bonked her 5x. Got a good bargain tere ya.

Brief and tks for the nice Fr...

Quote:
Originally Posted by proace88 View Post
Hello all!! Anyone going to Balai this coming year end? I would like to join you guys as I've new and fresh to overseas chiong-ing :P I'm 20s and hope some experienced Samster would bring me along! :P PM me pls!
Bro, u seems to be chio...ing everyone ya. But u must make up ur mind where u wish to cheong?
Old 24-11-2010, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tita is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone going balai next week? Can I join?
Old 24-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dechu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes im interested to join too Any chance?
Old 24-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
mong80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm going on 28nov for 2 day 1nite...will post FR after return...
Old 24-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechu View Post
Yes im interested to join too Any chance?
i'll be going on 28nov for 2days 1 nite...will post FR after return...
Old 25-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dechu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mong80 View Post
i'll be going on 28nov for 2days 1 nite...will post FR after return...
Will be looking forward to it. and if you dont mind i can tag along for your next trip Cheers!
Old 25-11-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Bro mong80, enjoy ur wkend bonk at land of bakso. Look 4ward to ur fr...
Old 26-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5425 / Power: 17
everlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone going to Tg Balai? Hope to find more kakis here.. My circle of frens mainly puyings, pinoys sighz..

Last time I went was quite sometime ago.. Any solos wanna join up?

PM me also can.

Point Exchange > min Power 2
Please do pm me so I wont miss out..
Old 27-11-2010, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlasty View Post
Anyone going to Tg Balai? Hope to find more kakis here.. My circle of frens mainly puyings, pinoys sighz..

Last time I went was quite sometime ago.. Any solos wanna join up?

PM me also can.
bro everlasty, i used to go pulau karimun twice a year in the past but slow down due work......will be going tmr...n planing to go 2 months once staring next year. all bros are welcome to join me.....hehehe...
Old 27-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Samster

Yes..hurry..go..go..b4 she ended up like Tg Batu....or even Tg Pinang...
Old 27-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Yes..hurry..go..go..b4 she ended up like Tg Batu....or even Tg Pinang...
Haiz.. Miss those golden days of tg. Batu..
Lots of cewk so green so fresh..
Old 28-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikanbilis69
Bro, i last time always regular to Tj balai but that was 8 years ago. The last date i was there it was 05 March 2002. Wahh. How time flies. Now how much is the sea tax coming back to singapore? I know last time is cheap. I heard it was raised right?
Hmmm.....u sure missed alot. Gone r the days when we go scouting all over the joints at Phukang. Tere r thousands of cwks all over at Phukang. Not to mention at other places too e.g. Golden Million. Even at farmhouse like P Labu, buS$ine$$ was bri$k! Hotels practically fully booked on wkends. And now, alas, only leftovers at Villa/Ruko. To make things worst, prices of cwks oso shot up!

Coming to ur query, the seaport tax is RP60K + RP15K for boarding pass. Nowadays xd "fly" fm Btm to Tbk or viceversa. Both places have their pros and cons....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Haiz.. Miss those golden days of tg. Batu..
Lots of cewk so green so fresh..
Hmmm...u r rite bro.

My 1st cheonging ground was T Pinang. Follow by T Batu. Still remember sweet talking to tis cwk who went around selling jamu. Until 1 fine day, I managed to sian her. Wooooo....though shes 32 yrs of age but have the rack of 20yrs old. Not only cwks, food and wisma/hotels were cheap too. Even the cwks services were above average. Never demand tis or tat unlike nowadays at Btm and Tbk. Never forget those wonderful golden days of T Batu.

Last edited by Xdecepticon; 28-11-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Old 28-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

everlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Mong/ other Bros,

Maybe next week? 2days.. take leave go on friday then sunday come back.. or saturday go sunday back woulda be nice.
All morning boat.(return & go)

Can pm me also..

Old 28-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlasty View Post
Bro Mong/ other Bros,

Maybe next week? 2days.. take leave go on friday then sunday come back.. or saturday go sunday back woulda be nice.
All morning boat.(return & go)

Can pm me also..
Yes, wise move tere. Try not to go on a Saturday. OKT start jacking up prices! Fyi, the same cwk u booked on wkdays doesnt meant will be the same price u book on Sats ya. So try bargain when u r tere on wkdays.
Old 28-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Samster

Wah Bro decept,

Can go with you anot?
= )

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1