The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
darper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by man-003 View Post
Bro darper how is your trip?
hope you have fun, and now is my turn
well, my trip to chiangmai is excellent...

i picked up a gal from foxy lady which turns out to be of good chemistry...i intended to pick up another chick who can gyrate her hips really well to d music...she has a cfm look too...but alas, she chose to sit with a japanese whom can speak thai really well...i spotted this gal of mine whom resembles a fb of mine...ask mummy to hav her sit with me with a lady's drink...chit chat for a while and paid for her bf and off we go to Good View Restaurant, for dinner...

overall, she spent 3 nights with me altogether...according to her, she is a uni student hence, she will b leavin around 4am...not tat i mind...but wat is amazing is tat she will return to my room once she is off from her uni...so i get to enjoyed her more than 10+ hours a day...overall, very good gfe and she will try to be silly & funny to keep d atmosphere alive...

also tried sayuri...walked bout 30 mins to finally reached the complex after navigating thru google map...all i can say is tat u have to 'fast hand fast leg' here...d moment u see someone whom attracts u, called the papasan n make ur 'order'...i was only 1 second too late n d only available n attractive S (model) gal was taken...most probably will not visit sayuri again unless really desperate...but wat they say about chiangmai is true...not easy looking for good looking WLs...can try lucks bedding some of the local non-working ladies...they look attractive enuf...
Old 10-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Thailand Public Holidays 2013

Thailand Public Holidays 2013

Here is a list of Thailand Public Holidays & Festivals of calendar year 2013. There are national holidays, as well as some of the most important festivals and celebrations in Thailand. Many of Thailand holidays are based on Thai lunar calendar, thus it will have different dates from previous years.

The dates of Thailand 2013 public holidays are available below. Please note that this Thailand 2013 public holidays calendar is based on estimate only. We do not and cannot guarantee the accuracy of this Thailand public holidays calendar for the year of 2013.

Thailand Holidays 2013 & Thailand Festivals 2013
Here is the list of Thailand 2013 holidays and festivals.

New Year’s Day
-------------------
The 1st day of the 1st month according to Western calendar – New Year’s Day
Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Chinese New Year
-----------------------
The 1st day of the 1st lunar month according to Chinese lunar calendar – Chinese New Year
Not a national holiday, but some businesses are closed.
Sunday, 10 February 2013

Makha Bucha
----------------
Commemorates Buddha’s teaching of Ovada Patimokkha.
Monday, 11 March 2013

Chakri Memorial Day
-------------------------
Commemorates the establishment of Chakri Dinasty – Chakri
Saturday, 6 April 2013
*Monday, 8 April 2013 (substitute)

Songkran Festival
----------------------
Sonkran festival, also known as Water festival, is the traditional Thai New Year. The prime holiday in Thailand.
Saturday, 13 April 2013
Sunday, 14 April 2013
Monday, 15 April 2013
Tuesday, 16 April 2013 (*Sonkran observed)
Wednesday, 17 April 2013 (*Sonkran observed)

Thailand Labor Day
------------------------
International labor day to celebrates the achievement of the workers.
Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Coronation Day
--------------------
Commemorates the coronation of King Bhumibol Adulyadej.
Sunday, 5 May 2013
*Monday, 6 May 2013 (substitute)

Royal Ploughing Ceremony
---------------------------------
Ceremony to give blessings to the farmers.
Saturday, 11 May 2013 (the date may change)

Visakha Bucha / Vesak Day
----------------------------------
Celebrates the birth, enlightenment, and entry to the nirvana of Buddha – Vesak Day
Friday, 24 May 2013

Asanha Bucha / Asalha Puja Day
-----------------------------------------
Commemorates the Buddha’s first sermon in the Deer Park in Benares.
Tuesday, 30 July 2013

HM The Queen’s Birthday
-------------------------------
Celebrates the birthday of Queen Sirikit in 1932.
Monday, 12 August 2013

Chulalongkorn Memorial Day
-----------------------------------
Commemorates the passing of King Chulalongkorn in 1910.
Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Loy Kratong
----------------
The day to respect the goddess of the water by floating candlelit offerings on all waterways around the kingdom – Loy Krathong
Not a national holiday.
Monday, 18 November 2013

HM The King’s Birthday
----------------------------
Commemorates the birthday of King Bhumibol Adulyadej in 1927.
Thursday, 5 December 2013

Thai Constitution Day
---------------------------
Celebrates the proclamation of the first permanent constitution in 1932.
Tuesday, 10 December 2013
Old 10-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Christopher1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for keepin us update on 2013 thai hoildays. Appreciate it.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, word of wisdom... Bro, will look out for his signal... But I not too sure can see it anot, as Mae Teang about far from the town... From each his best...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
In Thailand, they said "U never fuck alone".

You have to look out at the mountain for his smoke signal if any.
Bro, can share the number of the gal... SYT... I long time no try lioa... Maybe if I feeling boring can go n help u support her... Care is share... Hahahaha... if cannot just PM me... Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darper View Post
overall, she spent 3 nights with me altogether...according to her, she is a uni student hence, she will b leavin around 4am...not tat i mind...but wat is amazing is tat she will return to my room once she is off from her uni...so i get to enjoyed her more than 10+ hours a day...overall, very good gfe and she will try to be silly & funny to keep d atmosphere alive...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 11-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:

i picked up a gal from foxy lady which turns out to be of good chemistry...i intended to pick up another chick who can gyrate her hips really well to d music...she has a cfm look too...but alas, she chose to sit with a japanese whom can speak thai really well...i spotted this gal of mine whom resembles a fb of mine...ask mummy to hav her sit with me with a lady's drink...chit chat for a while and paid for her bf and off we go to Good View Restaurant, for dinner...

also tried sayuri...walked bout 30 mins to finally reached the complex after navigating thru google map...all i can say is tat u have to 'fast hand fast leg' here...d moment u see someone whom attracts u, called the papasan n make ur 'order'...i was only 1 second too late n d only available n attractive S (model) gal was taken...most probably will not visit sayuri again unless really desperate...but wat they say about chiangmai is true...not easy looking for good looking WLs...can try lucks bedding some of the local non-working ladies...they look attractive enuf...
Bro, wah... not bad. U manage to net a SYT. Last time I was there, don't enven have chance to see any nice one there (each man his own meat n poison).

U did not state the price for LT leh. How much ar? curious to know. Thanks
Old 11-10-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

is there direct flight from singapore to chiang mai?
Old 11-10-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 16
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
is there direct flight from singapore to chiang mai?
Yes, Silkair. Thai airways needs to transit at BKK.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Which hotels in CM are child friendly and near to the tourist spots.?
Will be bringing a couple of "child warriors" there for Songkran.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
Yes, Silkair. Thai airways needs to transit at BKK.
i just checked silk air price. quite exp man

last time when airasia got fly direct from sg to chiang mai was how much ah?
Old 11-10-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
last time when airasia got fly direct from sg to chiang mai was how much ah?
No matter, if yours was only to benchmark: Between 300-400, but can go up to 500-600 in peak periods (peak periods). Bit of monopoly then as only daily flights (onward then late 9pm) with Silkair odd days in week. TG can be had for 400 (promo MC) -550, with transit Bkk with many options. But now into high season liao, worse off Dec
Old 13-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
man-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
...In that case maybe this weekend I"ll try this Cherry Bey Club...
hahaha..you may looks for the mamasan who call 'chieng', she can speak a bit english..wish you have a nice moment at Cherry Bey Club bro
Old 13-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
man-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
...overall, very good gfe and she will try to be silly & funny to keep d atmosphere alive...
Thanks bro for your sharing...yes really feel good gfe with the girl from Foxy lady..and you are more lucky than me, having 3 nights with her. i only go to this place during my last night there. Next trip i will sure go there on my first night. haha
Old 14-10-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wa, word of wisdom... Bro, will look out for his signal... But I not too sure can see it anot, as Mae Teang about far from the town... From each his best...
Seen any smoke signal yet or none at all.
Old 14-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 20
rex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud of

Wa, so amry style...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Seen any smoke signal yet or none at all.

Please pm me your latest post if you want me return favors,also pls pm me if i forgot to return favour too thanks

心事~~那没讲出来~ 有谁人会知~~~
Old 15-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
darper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some bros ask for her number...seriously i can't remember her number...most of d time, i dun bother lookin & rememberin numbers...whenever i spotted someone to my liking, i will ask mamasan to call her down with me pointin finger at my target...hahaha...but dun freat guys...her name is dear/deer... i would rate her a 5-6 but given her personality and companionship for 3 nights, i add in another 1-2 points in the end...as for the price, i paid her a high price since she spend like 14-16 hours with me per day......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1