The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-12-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Yes hahaha....
Certified big boob milf? Can tick the 3 boxes?
Old 27-12-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaisabitch View Post
Chill just my opinion.
I no need any credibility. She is a 0 for me. Big fat 0
Sorry, but your statement is contradictory.

You do know that for your opinion to matter, you'd first need to be credible?
Old 27-12-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mango is a hideous auntie and the room reek of smell

Sorry if I offend anyone but just avoid
Hideous auntie is a very strong word to be used on her. she is not syt but also nowhere auntie at all,
i can confidently say that her body will put many syt to shame.
there's something wrong with your sense of smell as there's
an auto air freshener dispenser in her bathroom, will occasionally hear the "tsk" sound of fragrance released.
there's also a diffuser or similar device placed at the bedside table.
She'll mop the floor of the bathroom after session so that the next customer won't step on.

All of these are some of the minute details that had been taken for granted by most of the chiongsters,
which i really appreciate mango provides.

there's only durian smell lingering in her living room on Monday when i visited her
as she had some durians the night before but definitely no smell in her room.
I gonna zap you for this.

Thank You
Old 27-12-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Certified big boob milf? Can tick the 3 boxes?
Tick 2 boxes.

But

Shop = no go
Outright non-vanilla = no go
Old 27-12-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Chill just my opinion.
I no need any credibility. She is a 0 for me. Big fat 0
You're just on a sabo mission. Chiongsters do that typically under two circumstances - when they can't get what they want from the ML or they are supporters of a rival ML, and requested to divert business away from the targeted ML.

So, which are you?

Really, if you want to "tekan" a ML, you should stick to comments that are believable; your description of Mango and her room are beyond the realms of possibility for the many who know her.

To claim that she might have done a "switcheroo" suggests that you've not even visited her.

Be careful of your words and deeds; beware of the karma they generate. Because karma is a bitch!
Old 27-12-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Sorry, but your statement is contradictory.

You do know that for your opinion to matter, you'd first need to be credible?
Likely a ranting for ranting sake for reasons only he will know la. Unlikely will even scratch Mango's armour since anytime a person give a ZERO to a ML w/o describing CLEARLY what she has failed him is not gonna be taken seriously by readers here. Mango isn't selling masterful sensual nor does her listed services implies as such. So is a case of misplaced expectations instead of underwhelming delivery on Mango's part
Old 27-12-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
She's my fav ~ she got say why her location changing ?
Lease is up according to her bro. Not letting them extend.
Old 27-12-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Maybe it was Mango who arrowed him to speak ill of her here to see if anyone will jump out to speak up for her lol. I guess Mango will be very pleased with the outcome
Unlikely since she usually likes to stay low profile. Never even get any request from her to write MR before.
Oh well I guess at least that poor and unbelievable review did help garner some attention for her during this dry period, good thing I guess.
Old 27-12-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Unlikely since she usually likes to stay low profile. Never even get any request from her to write MR before.
Oh well I guess at least that poor and unbelievable review did help garner some attention for her during this dry period, good thing I guess.
Haha true to that. All the votes of confidence can only do her business good
Old 27-12-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
She's my fav ~ she got say why her location changing ?
Lol did you indirectly sexposed there what you recently lamented about?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-12-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol did you indirectly sexposed there what you recently lamented about?
Exactly what I was thinking
Old 27-12-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha true to that. All the votes of confidence can only do her business good
Allow me to add on.....

I visited Mango on and off....to me, she is cute and pretty. A mix of SYT going on to full woman. Figure good, great smile and excellent massage.
Her apartment is definitely one of the better well clean ones.

Only thing is her low playability. But if I need a good massage and want a nice gal to look at, she is the one.

I got high standards. Mango definitely is high in my charts in terms of figure n looks. Is those can bring out and show off type.

She is very low profile and don't want too much attention. Just want to go about doing her job diligently.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 27-12-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 10
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
You're just on a sabo mission. Chiongsters do that typically under two circumstances - when they can't get what they want from the ML or they are supporters of a rival ML, and requested to divert business away from the targeted ML.

So, which are you?

Really, if you want to "tekan" a ML, you should stick to comments that are believable; your description of Mango and her room are beyond the realms of possibility for the many who know her.

To claim that she might have done a "switcheroo" suggests that you've not even visited her.

Be careful of your words and deeds; beware of the karma they generate. Because karma is a bitch!

I’m sticking to the comments I made.
Old and smelly. I don’t change my opinion.
Old 27-12-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 10
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold

And ugly. I forgot.
Old 27-12-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
And ugly. I forgot.
Lol.. u sure trying to piss alot of ppl off..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1