The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2009, 03:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman View Post
Bro,

Already said I'm newbie for BKK scene lor trying to go but cannot find any kaki to bring me around. So, have to stay in Singapore be a good boy lor.

Skyman
then how cum u ask me if I going ?mai lu chap

I oredi out of sinkapore... sabai sabai....
Old 20-11-2009, 03:50 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Please forgive my brother etct88 sometimes his eyes may play trick on him......aunties also stunner for him....."sometimes"
not "sometimes", it is "all the times"....... happy mai?
Old 20-11-2009, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
then how cum u ask me if I going ?mai lu chap

I oredi out of sinkapore... sabai sabai....
wao bo siew lah. U go so early huh..... I cannot go this week ler. so bro, how long r u going to stay there huh? Thinking of joining u ler. heee....
Old 20-11-2009, 12:13 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
wao bo siew lah. U go so early huh..... I cannot go this week ler. so bro, how long r u going to stay there huh? Thinking of joining u ler. heee....
He is the Haadyai GPS for where to eat, shop for screws, car accessories and etc etc but for "char boh"....dunno got to ask him!
Old 21-11-2009, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
simee sui bo sui..... ah pek stay in stinkapore, no work. leading a nomadic life! u want to join me where?? hee hee... I in KL lei...
Old 23-11-2009, 01:21 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
simee sui bo sui..... ah pek stay in stinkapore, no work. leading a nomadic life! u want to join me where?? hee hee... I in KL lei...
I think you better says that follow me back to Singapore rather than follow him to Haadyai....hahahahah!

He spend more time in Thailand than in Singapore and Malaysia combined, I was lucky to catch for lim kopi last week....must buy lottery already!
Old 23-11-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
I think you better says that follow me back to Singapore rather than follow him to Haadyai....hahahahah!

He spend more time in Thailand than in Singapore and Malaysia combined, I was lucky to catch for lim kopi last week....must buy lottery already!
wah like suan ah pek, you si pek sabai....

how I wish I can spend more time in Thailand...............

lim kopi with me and you buy lottery, chun bo.....
Old 23-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
wah like suan ah pek, you si pek sabai....

how I wish I can spend more time in Thailand...............

lim kopi with me and you buy lottery, chun bo.....
Wah lau bro. Since you wish to go so much, then lets go together lah. ha...... Dun wish, I'm your santa clause, help u to make your dream comes thru. So, next week on bo?
Old 23-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wah lau bro. Since you wish to go so much, then lets go together lah. ha...
All the coach departure from SG to Hatyai on 25 & 26 Nov'09 are full!
Are u going on any of the coach?

Cheers
Old 23-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I'll be going on my virgin trip to Hatyai from 24 Nov to 28 Nov. Just want to find out more about Pink Hotel from experts out here. Hope you guys can help.

From what I know, it's 1300bt for ancient massage and 1600bt for turkish massage. Need to know the other following:

1. what is the operating hrs of pink hotel?

2. how long is one session and how many shots during the session? cos I have been to Annie's Massage at BKK and it's 1500bt for 1.5hrs of Turkish Massage including 2 shots.

3. Very important: DOES THE WL ALLOW FRENCH KISS? if no frenching, it's as good as half-fuck standard.

4. do I need to tip the gal after the session?

I am a MILF lover, so Hat yai is good for me!
Old 23-11-2009, 02:00 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker View Post
Hi Bros,

I'll be going on my virgin trip to Hatyai from 24 Nov to 28 Nov. Just want to find out more about Pink Hotel from experts out here. Hope you guys can help.

From what I know, it's 1300bt for ancient massage and 1600bt for turkish massage. Need to know the other following:

2. how long is one session and how many shots during the session? cos I have been to Annie's Massage at BKK and it's 1500bt for 1.5hrs of Turkish Massage including 2 shots.

3. Very important: DOES THE WL ALLOW FRENCH KISS? if no frenching, it's as good as half-fuck standard.

Nope you can not compare Annie's Massage in BKK with Pink Lady as Pink Lady is more like Nataree...quite a run down soapy place and the only one except that the girls is no longer SYT like Nataree almost all MILF.

To your questions of 2,3,and 4, well, if the girl like you 2 shots not a problem, Q2 - like answer Q1.

Whether you need to tips (how much) the girl depending on her service.....! A token should be fine!
Old 23-11-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker View Post
It is a hotel. It operate 24hr.

Quote:
For that cost, I would rather book a lady from any of the farm for a day till next morning. The number of shot can be negotiate with the gal before booking. Normally I can shoot as many as I like...

Quote:
It depend on how good you look or if she like you! Or simply negotiate with the gal before booking.

Quote:
Up to your big head and small head!

Quote:
If you are a Katoey lover, Hatyai is also good for you!
Old 23-11-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

Thanks to Bro PlayMan and CupNoodles!

You guys are so willing to help and so swfit in offering your advice!

Thanks again! You guys deserve a Ph.D in knowledge or Knighthood for your services to promote Hatyai night tourism
Old 23-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
All the coach departure from SG to Hatyai on 25 & 26 Nov'09 are full!

Cheers
Tats a blessing in disguise ......... the situation up there is flooding everywhere.... and more flood is expected in the next couple of weeks
Old 23-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Samster

Hi Bro CupNoodles,

YES! I AM A BIG KATOEY LOVER AS WELL!!!

you should read my old postings or go to rowell ladyboy column to read my posts

OK now that you have piqued my interest, WHERE THE HELL CAN I FIND KATOEY IN HY? I AM SO EXCITED NOW!!! PLEASE TELL ME WHERE?

I AM SO EXITED MY BRAIN IS GOING TO BURST!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1