The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 0
Wende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Please share which airline has best uniform!

Whoever read this news will be concerned about safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyIsMighty View Post
After reading this, anyone dare to fly this Rayani Air or any Malaysia Airlines.

Faulty aircraft, unpaid salaries ground M’sia’s first shariah-compliant airline
Old 11-04-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
FrancesYip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The food in Singapore Airlines look good but not sure taste good.

Quote:
Coconut water, tofu cheesecake and healthy options now served onboard Singapore Airlines

http://www.todayonline.com/lifestyle...oard-singapore

Old 11-04-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
StrykeShot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about these girls? =D

Old 11-04-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17636 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to the CX 's new fleet of A350 this year! My fav airline! Love their uniform!
Old 12-04-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ColdHardTruth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykeShot View Post

This really solid
Old 12-04-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6065 / Power: 11
SkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykeShot View Post

Thank you for posting here to share. Please come here often.

Min 5 points to exchange.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

SkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond repute

Women pilots for SIA planes a first for airline

Singapore Airlines (SIA) has, for the first time, hired women to fly its planes. Two of them joined last August during the last intake of cadet pilots. Their training - in Singapore and Australia - will take between two and three years, after which they will be rostered for commercial flights.

SIA spokesman Nicholas Ionides confirmed the hiring but said no target has been set for the number of women pilots to be hired. The airline has about 2,000 pilots.

"We will recruit whoever is the most qualified," he said.
SIA is the last Singapore passenger carrier - and quite possibly major global airline - to hire women pilots. The group's regional arm SilkAir and long-haul budget unit Scoot already have women flying their planes.

Low-cost carriers Jetstar Asia and Tigerair also have women at the cockpit controls.

Among Singapore carriers, women pilots make up less than 1 per cent of the total pilot population, with SIA currently at 0.1 per cent. This is lower than the global figure of about 5 per cent of pilots, according to the International Society of Women Airline Pilots.

SIA did not provide any details of the two women cadets, nor say why it is hiring women only now.

A pilot who did not wish to be identified, said: "SIA trains cadets from scratch at a cost of more than $200,000 for each trainee. It's a significant investment so you want to ensure that the pilots you train are always operationally ready. This is not possible when women are pregnant and have to be grounded, usually for a year or more."

The decision to now hire women is a good move, said Captain Ng Thim Fook, president of the Air Line Pilots Association - Singapore . He added: "Times have changed. With flexible rostering and other tools in place, pilots can now have better work-life balance."

Female pilots The Straits Times spoke to said that while the industry is still dominated by the men, mindsets have changed.

First Officer Amandine Marie Aignan, 37, who has a two-year-old daughter and is now pregnant with her second child, said her employer, Jetstar Asia, has been very supportive.

The airline allowed her to do ground duties when she was pregnant with her first child, said the French national who has been flying with Jetstar Asia for four years. She resumed flying after that. Grounded again now, she will take to the skies again after her maternity leave.

But there are challenges, said her colleague, Captain Priya Doobaree, 37. "In my 16 years of flying I've found that as long as you are capable and meet all the criteria, you will gain the same respect as your other colleagues," she said.

"But it is also true that as a woman, you are expected to perform the same or even better than the men."

While women pilots are more accepted these days, there are not that many, added the 37-year-old, who is single. "Once, when I did a flight announcement, someone put it on Twitter."

Old 12-04-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

Three Chinese passengers grounded for bad behaviour

BEIJING — China has banned three passengers from major airlines for “uncivilised behaviour”, state media reported Monday (April 11), as the country seeks to instil manners in its increasingly well-travelled populace.

The three were blacklisted for hitting a checkpoint security officer with a can of milk, attacking airline personnel over a flight delay, and refusing to switch off a tablet PC during a landing, the China Daily newspaper said.

They are the first to be included in a system rolled out by the China Air Transport Association in February, and will be unable to book flights with five of China’s biggest airlines for up to two years, it added.

Chinese authorities last year declared 11 types of action “strictly prohibited” on flights and at terminals, including damaging airport security facilities and assaulting crew members, according to the China Daily.

Such behaviour has frequently made headlines in the country with the world’s worst track record for flight delays.

In January last year, 25 passengers were held by police for questioning after they fought with crew members over a bad weather delay and opened the emergency exits.

In 2013, an official who missed two flights lost his temper at the boarding counter and went on a rampage, violently destroying two computers and attempting to smash a window with a signboard.

In December 2014, a Chinese woman en route back to China from Thailand threw a cup of noodles full of boiling water at a Thai flight attendant and punched the cabin windows, threatening to jump out, in a dispute that began over seat arrangements.

An editorial in the China Daily on Monday said such blacklisting was “long overdue”, and that the first punishments would warn other travellers to “toe the line”.

“There is no reason for them to be respected when they do not show enough respect for others,” it said. AFP

Old 12-04-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 0
Wende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Vietnam airlines had female pilot for sometime.

Quote:

Singapore Airlines (SIA) has, for the first time, hired women to fly its planes. Two of them joined last August during the last intake of cadet pilots. Their training - in Singapore and Australia - will take between two and three years, after which they will be rostered for commercial flights.

SIA spokesman Nicholas Ionides confirmed the hiring but said no target has been set for the number of women pilots to be hired. The airline has about 2,000 pilots.

"We will recruit whoever is the most qualified," he said.
SIA is the last Singapore passenger carrier - and quite possibly major global airline - to hire women pilots. The group's regional arm SilkAir and long-haul budget unit Scoot already have women flying their planes.

Low-cost carriers Jetstar Asia and Tigerair also have women at the cockpit controls.

Among Singapore carriers, women pilots make up less than 1 per cent of the total pilot population, with SIA currently at 0.1 per cent. This is lower than the global figure of about 5 per cent of pilots, according to the International Society of Women Airline Pilots.

SIA did not provide any details of the two women cadets, nor say why it is hiring women only now.

A pilot who did not wish to be identified, said: "SIA trains cadets from scratch at a cost of more than $200,000 for each trainee. It's a significant investment so you want to ensure that the pilots you train are always operationally ready. This is not possible when women are pregnant and have to be grounded, usually for a year or more."

The decision to now hire women is a good move, said Captain Ng Thim Fook, president of the Air Line Pilots Association - Singapore . He added: "Times have changed. With flexible rostering and other tools in place, pilots can now have better work-life balance."

Female pilots The Straits Times spoke to said that while the industry is still dominated by the men, mindsets have changed.

First Officer Amandine Marie Aignan, 37, who has a two-year-old daughter and is now pregnant with her second child, said her employer, Jetstar Asia, has been very supportive.

The airline allowed her to do ground duties when she was pregnant with her first child, said the French national who has been flying with Jetstar Asia for four years. She resumed flying after that. Grounded again now, she will take to the skies again after her maternity leave.

But there are challenges, said her colleague, Captain Priya Doobaree, 37. "In my 16 years of flying I've found that as long as you are capable and meet all the criteria, you will gain the same respect as your other colleagues," she said.

"But it is also true that as a woman, you are expected to perform the same or even better than the men."

While women pilots are more accepted these days, there are not that many, added the 37-year-old, who is single. "Once, when I did a flight announcement, someone put it on Twitter."
Old 12-04-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
MegaPuteri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bravo to SIA for hiring female pilot.

Quote:

Old 13-04-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

Thank you for all your support.

Hope you can support my thread.

Old 13-04-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Benazir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

TS, I support your thread.
Old 13-04-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Chrissie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Will support thread.
Old 13-04-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Crosser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benazir View Post
TS, I support your thread.
same here also
Old 14-04-2016, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
StrykeShot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another picture for you all. =D

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1