The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Geylangfc's Darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantronic View Post
Could be Xiao Mi

But height is less than QQ and not where nearly as teh
Actually you are quite correct abt the bod stats...and also v correct abt sex/gfe stats...so Xiao Mi aint the answer...but nice try...what do say Geylangfc?!
Old 15-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylangfc's Darling

Quote:
Could be Xiao Mi

But height is less than QQ and not where nearly as teh
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Actually you are quite correct abt the bod stats...and also v correct abt sex/gfe stats...so Xiao Mi aint the answer...but nice try...what do say Geylangfc?!
nope not Xiao Mi 1817. hehe seen her before, but did not really fancy her.

I thought this topic has ended when i said she's going back soon..? She has bought her plane tickets already.
When she officially goes.. U guys will have the answer.. n stories.. hehe
Old 15-03-2013, 06:00 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Geylangfc's Darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
nope not Xiao Mi 1817. hehe seen her before, but did not really fancy her.

I thought this topic has ended when i said she's going back soon..? She has bought her plane tickets already.
When she officially goes.. U guys will have the answer.. n stories.. hehe
Sorry bro...made the post becuz i tot plantronics guess was quite an interesting one, both bod stas n sex/gfe stats...in fact i just noticed xiao mi getting a plug again after a long time!...

so definitely confirmed she is leaving eh?...oh well wish her all the best...n look fwd to the newbies
Old 22-03-2013, 01:12 AM
Samster

geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h51

Names of Newbies Post CNY 2013

Total of 9, They are..Yan Yan, Bao Bei, Ting Ting, YoYo, Kathy, LiLi, Xue Er, ShunZhi, Happy.

Cheers
Old 23-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Names of Newbies Post CNY 2013

Total of 9, They are..Yan Yan, Bao Bei, Ting Ting, YoYo, Kathy, LiLi, Xue Er, ShunZhi, Happy.

Cheers
Which one is more chio bro?
Old 23-03-2013, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only 2 available today, quite disappointed with this batch. one is petite while the other like sua teng big size type.
Old 23-03-2013, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Which one is more chio bro?
probably Shunzhi or Bao Bei

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
Only 2 available today, quite disappointed with this batch. one is petite while the other like sua teng big size type.
The frizzy hair one is called LiLi, the big sized one is Yan Yan..

Cheers
Old 23-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody see another 3 gal started work today?
Old 24-03-2013, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile ShunZi 1651

FR On ShunZi (1651) aka 51 Lorna
Height: 1.58m
Weight : 45kg
Province : ShunZi told me her province,but I forget already.
Misc : Today was ShunZi 1st day at work, she was working as a KTV gal prior coming over to sg.

A big thanks to bro glfc for the info about 1651 new gals and bros Wu Song Jr,jintakken,panad0l and BronzeGod who upped my points recently.Names of bros in no particular order. I have been depending on senior bros for their FR and recommendations, it's time I move up to the front lines and share my contributions. First stop tonite was at 1651, 1651 was crowded with bros and okt recommended me 2 tall gals, the left gal was pretty in my opinion and I asked okt for her name, she was SaSa. I would have taken SaSa based on her looks, but as I was on a mission to try out new gals, I rejected both gals and requested for BeiBei or ShunZi.Heard okt called ShunZi to sign out at the okt counter and came to informed me. 1st impression of ShunZi was she's kawaii.

Face: 8.4/10
ShunZi have attractive big round eyes enhanced with fake eye lashes,high bridge nose,sexy lips, two prominent very small black mole around her cheeks. She's kawaii to me.

Body: 8.7/10
YeZi is petite,very slim,fair and has slightly smooth skin.She had a bruise mark on her left shoulder.

Boobs: B- cup with 20 cents size pinkish/light brown nipples. Her boobs are tender to me. (No ratings, me not boobs lover.)

Pre-shower : 6/10
Had an engaging chat with her as I finished up my cigarette.

Bath: 6/10
ShunZi performed a frontal boobs rub followed by a back boobs rub and half throat BBBJ before we end our bathing session. I think she never soaped herself up before she boobs rub me, as it's not really that sensuous. My hands were all over her.

Kissing : She told me it's unhygienic to kiss. Tried to kiss her during the bathing session and bonking her in the missionary position,while in the missionary position, she told me that maybe she will let me kiss her when I rtf her in the future.

Frenching: NA

Catbath: 6/10
ShunZi provided a frontal boobs rub followed by a back boobs rub and a short back catbath followed by licking and sucking of my nipples. I get up during the frontal catbath and try to service her nipples, but she said don't suck my nipples, wait my nipples will darkened. Licked her nipples only.

AR: NA
ShunZi never provide AR.

BBBJ: 6/10
She briefing lick my balls and provided 1 round of half throat BBBJ which was sensuous.

FJ: 8.5/10
ShunZi ky me before we start with missionary position, she was tight and warm. Inserted my didi into her slowly and pumped her with long and slow stroke,I licked her nipples only as she doesn't like me to suck her nipples,requested to switch to doggy position and she obliged and pumped her for some time, switched to cowgal position, she ride me in a gyrating motion followed by fast pace riding,switch to missionary position and finally folded deck chair position, alternating between rapid and slow stroke before I finally climax. The FJ was the highlight of the entire session as she was accommodating and willing to change positions. I bonked her in various postions for around 20 mins before I climax.Her cheeks were flushed while I bonked her in missionary position.

Post FJ: 7.5/10
I rested on her body for a while, before she clean me up. She gave me a post thigh massage followed by the post FJ bath, she hugged me and I kissed her forehead before we left the room.

GFE: 8.1/10
ShunZi is fresh, friendly,very chatty, her pr is good in my opinion, other then her unwillingness to kiss. She told me to rtf her and I said ok. She's an ambitious gal, first day at work and she told me she want to become an AP, I told her other than looks, service and gfe also very important as there's a lot of pretty gals in cat 150, with looks only, you can't go far. I told her that some gals will hugged and kissed me after the door is closed and some AP also provide AR which she is unwilling to provide as she find it unhygienic.

Overall :7.0/10
ShunZi service wise is very weak as she does not have prior experience in the prostitution industry. Her gfe is good as she's friendly and very chatty.

RTF: ya, will rtf her maybe in May or June to see whether her service and most importantly her gfe got improve or not.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 24-03-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: ShunZi 1651

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
FR On ShunZi (1651) aka 51 Lorna
Height: 1.58m
Weight : 45kg

ShunZi have attractive big round eyes enhanced with fake eye lashes,high bridge nose,sexy lips, two prominent very small black mole around her cheeks. She's kawaii to me.
edited to add face type,haiz no edit damn troublesome.
ShunZi have attractive big round eyes enhanced with fake eye lashes,high bridge nose,sexy lips, two prominent very small black mole around her cheeks.She has a medium size heart shape face She's kawaii to me.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 25-03-2013, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Sorry bro...made the post becuz i tot plantronics guess was quite an interesting one, both bod stas n sex/gfe stats...in fact i just noticed xiao mi getting a plug again after a long time!...

so definitely confirmed she is leaving eh?...oh well wish her all the best...n look fwd to the newbies
How about extend topic to include:

Who in the new batch will meet the glfc standards and stand a chance for the next darling...?
Old 25-03-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about extend topic to include:

Who in the new batch will meet the glfc standards and stand a chance for the next darling...? cool:
hahahahahahha!! Yes !! All us glfc kaki-nang waiting anxiously for the WhoreLordKing of GL to decide you is worthy of being his next DARLING
Old 25-03-2013, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

sorry ... typo ...WHO is worthy of being the next DARLING
Old 25-03-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
probably Shunzhi or Bao Bei

The frizzy hair one is called LiLi, the big sized one is Yan Yan..

Cheers
Dont think the "big sized one" is Yan Yan bro...Yan Yan is on the small petite size abt 156-158cm cute jc/poly gal looker wif nice big eyes, button nose n china doll hairstyle...
Old 25-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dont think the "big sized one" is Yan Yan bro...Yan Yan is on the small petite size abt 156-158cm cute jc/poly gal looker wif nice big eyes, button nose n china doll hairstyle...
Cant wait to tasted them thou i have seen them all without makeup...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1